• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Robert Bess Ghosthunter

Mark Atkins

Paranormal Novice
Hey everyone, I'm glad to be a part of the Paracast community. I believe some of you have heard about Bobby Bess and his ghost containment experiments. Well, I'm working on a documentary film about the 3 Mile Lock Experiment, in fact that is the title of the film. We are now in the editing process and are finding some very interesting things when we slow down the film speed to 1/30 of a second.
If you would like to see a preview you can go to AustinDesignWorks and click on the second (Zips) option to download the short. Hope you enjoy!!

Go ahead and throw it up on youtube! You'll get far more views that way, and it's easier to watch while I'm at work, since I can't download anything. At the very least I'm interested in seeing what this is all about.

Why don't you further explain the premise?

Back