• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Robbie Graham and Silver Screen Saucers

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Oops, I was late getting this note up for the forum. I interviewed Robbie Graham on his new book "Silver Screen Saucers; Sorting fact from Fantasy in Hollywood's UFO Movies. I was really busy yesterday with radio stuff, I was interviewed by Gene and Chris and then pre-recorded the Robbie Graham show. This was a really fascinating look into Hollywood, UFO themed television and film projects and the corporate and govt. forays into these projects. Oh yea, as if there was any doubt those fingers have been in the UFO pie. If you were not aware of this show, here is the link.

I really give my highest recommend to this new book. Check it out.

sss cover.jpg

Decker

Back