• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Review of Upcoming UFO Series

wwkirk

Paranormal Adept
‘Unidentified’ Premiere is Undeniable (Spoilers)
Ryan Sprague has seen the first episode. The review is a little long, but here's the upshot:

"From the opening moments of this episode to the very last, even having known most of the information involved, I found myself intrigued and wanting to see what each minute had to provide as the episode hurdled forward."

It premieres on May 31 on the History Channel.

‘Unidentified’ Premiere is Undeniable (Spoilers)
Ryan Sprague has seen the first episode. The review is a little long, but here's the upshot:

"From the opening moments of this episode to the very last, even having known most of the information involved, I found myself intrigued and wanting to see what each minute had to provide as the episode hurdled forward."

It premieres on May 31 on the History Channel.

We plan to have Ryan on The Paracast very soon so if you see the question bank go up for him ask away, maybe we can get some extra info out of him on the Unidentified.....

Back