• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Reverend Paul Schultze, proto-kook

Free episodes:

Double Nought Spy

May I please go back to the zoo now?
Turns out it's all Edison's fault!

Edison's Secret Powerhouse: A Buried Medium - Haunted Ohio Books

Seems old Paul was way ahead of modern day nutjobs. Here's my favorite quote, though there is much, much more at the page linked up there:

“The revolutionary movements in Russia,” he writes, “the unrest of the Poles, the sharpness of the antagonism between Austria and Hungary, the conditions in Servia, the antitheses between Greece and Roumania and the other Balkan lands, the illness of the Sultan, the artificial concentration of the interests of the Italian people against the Austrian frontier, the continual difficulties of the Spanish Government, the mutiny at Portsmouth the Boer insurrection, the strikes in England—all these were produced from America by electro-magnetism."

Geez, the Edison article is priceless. Come to think of it, I believe "mystic ecologist" David Sereda has been channeling Pastor Schultze for the last four or five years. There I go HAARPing on Sereda again.

Back