• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Researchers Nancy Talbott & Mac Tonies Come to The Paracast

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
On December 3, 2006, The Paracast explores Martian mysteries, and whether such phenomena as the "Face on Mars" truly represent evidence of extraterrestrial artifacts, with Mac Tonnies, author of "After the Martian Apocalypse."

You'll also hear a realistic discussion of crop circles and related mysteries with Nancy Talbott.

Coming on December 10, 2006: Stay tuned for a special UFO Roundtable, subtitled, "UFOs: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly." This episode will feature Royce Myers III of www.ufowatchdog.com and Jeff Ritzmann.

I am really excited about this show.

Have you guys tried to get Dan Ackroyd on the show?

Been away for awhile, so I'm playing catch-up, listening to some of the old shows (in this case, December 3, 2006).

I was very impressed with the no-nonsense clarity with which Nancy Talbott presented her crop circle information.

Remarkable research findings were presented, and I highly recommend this show to anyone interested in the topic.

p.s. I want to thank you, Gene and David, for making your archived shows available to us.

Dennis

Back