• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Research and Information

D

diducthat

My name is Holly. I am the Director of Operations of U-Com, UFO research and information center, and we have just opened our first website and I love it! (http://ufocommunity.net) I've never seen a UFO myself, but then I've never seen a baby pigeon, a million dollars or the continent of Africa, yet I'm pretty sure the exist. Researching UFOs and all the phenomena that goes with it has been a mind-opening experience for me. I cannot believe that millions of species of humans, animals, insects and planet inhabit this planet and this planet alone. I look forward to learning and sharing UFO information with the online UFO communities.

Back