• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Request

Kjetil

Paranormal Novice
Dear Gene and David

First I must say thanks for a very interesting show! I found your site recently by chance, after googling around for info on the Disclosure Project.

I've spent some time now listening to your programs, but I must say that I strongly miss one particular name on the list of the interview objects: the Mexican Jaime Maussan. I take it for grantet that you know about him, he was the front figure when those well known UFO-films were released by the Mexican air force back in 2004. Could you please make an effort to get an interview with this person?

Here's a very interesting conference from Google Video. Make sure not to miss what starts after 18 minutes or so!

Regards
Kjetil

Respectfully, Maussan would be good for a laugh, but not for a reasoned discussion about UFOs. He has a long track record of fraud and misrepresentation.

Back