• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"Rendlesham incident" BBC news today at 10am .17th august 2009...

Free episodes:

scottish doug

Paranormal Novice
hi all, i am still in mega-study mode.
in between the now daily news of the death of a british service man in Afghanistan, BBC said.."coming up the MOD have released info on over 800 files .
i then went to the BBC website and then read this. !
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8202157.stm

there has been a question asked about our fav Paracast moments,mine has been the frank and real discussions about "Rendlesham incident".
for once an incident i actually remember reading about in awe as a boy.
then i read this from the MOD.
i would love to hear everyones thoughts on the fact the british MOD released such comments,maybe even hear from Gene and david as they made episodes recently about Rendlesham that re-ignighted my interest in both ufo and in particular Rendlesham.
i heard the paracast recently with Don Ecker,David said that for every crap comment about him and Gene there is 100 positive comments...well i for one will always praise the sterling word and information these 2 men have allowed me to be part of,just by listening and commenting on.
ok, i have to study about a patients mobility after a stroke.
hope to hear from any of u soon.

Back