• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Remote Viewing

So, for anyone that knows, is Joe Mcmoneagle a credible person in the RV community? Apparently he was in the UFO Hunters ep about underwater AREA 51 or USOs or something, and he RV'd a some weird shit under the sea.

Hey Gareth,
I actually know Joe McMoneagle and a number of his friends. He is not my best friend or anything but I've met him multiple times, talked to him, heard him speak, had lunch with him. He is serious about what he does. Remote viewing is an art, a technique, not a science yet. I've studied with a variety of teachers, most former military. They have had excellent results, but anyone can misinterpret their own results. That would not mean they were lying or purposely misleading.
Once when doing a target in a class, many of the students spoke of things being underwater, but the target turned out to be the Taj Mahal. ( I believe I saw a river over-running small buildings, like a market, behind a large building [the Taj?].) At the time we were all wrong but several months later there was a flood situation at the Taj. Go figure.
Best,
Fahrusha

So, for anyone that knows, is Joe Mcmoneagle a credible person in the RV community? Apparently he was in the UFO Hunters ep about underwater AREA 51 or USOs or something, and he RV'd a some weird shit under the sea.

Hi Gareth,

Joe was one of the first five (?) people chosen to be "experimenters" when the researchers at SRI teamed up with the US Gov. to develop remote viewing for intel purposes.

Here's a CIA document on my website that reports the beginnings of the program:

http://www.aestheticimpact.com/_pdf/AAestheticImpactCIABiofieldMeasurement.pdf

~Teresa

Dont worry guys, any lack of credibility due to what Joe said in the UFO Hunters episode is squarely on the producers of that show, not Joe. I actually watched the episode in question last night. Well I stole it, to be specific. I admit that so no one thinks I paid for that piece of shit show.

Im too lazy to go into it, but that series has one thing going for it: witnesses with credible and compelling stories. Ive seen 2 eps now and both of them had great witnesses with extremely compelling experiences to share.

The show itself though is just garbage.

FYI, they got Joe to RV the AUTEC site and whats in the extremely deep ocean just near it, and he said he saw saucer like craft flying around with a 3-fingered alien at the controls. Now, do you think thats something Joe would say - or do you think the UFO Hunters told him to say it?

I know which option Im going with.

Fahrusha wrote:
I actually know Joe McMoneagle and a number of his friends. He is not my best friend or anything but I've met him multiple times, talked to him, heard him speak, had lunch with him. He is serious about what he does. Remote viewing is an art, a technique, not a science yet.
Many people in the field consider Joe McMoneagle the very best practicing remote viewer - as one person put it "by orders of magnitude". From the thousands of RV sessions I've seen over the years, I definitely agree with that assessment.

I've studied with a variety of teachers, most former military. They have had excellent results, but anyone can misinterpret their own results. That would not mean they were lying or purposely misleading.
What sort of excellent results are you referring to and if you mean sessions, where can one see them? Most web sites do not display remote viewing sessions, especially current ones - nor analyses nor reports ('sanitized if need be for client confidentiality). This is a definite weakness of the field as a whole, IMO. RV is real as anyone who has read through this thread and has eyes to see...can see, but RV has a long way to go.

KRG

P.S. Links to over 120 RV sites. Those that display sessions are marked.
RV links for blog

Gareth wrote:
I actually watched the episode in question last night.
I watched it as well.

FYI, they got Joe to RV the AUTEC site and whats in the extremely deep ocean just near it, and he said he saw saucer like craft flying around with a 3-fingered alien at the controls. Now, do you think thats something Joe would say - or do you think the UFO Hunters told him to say it?
I have never met Joe McMoneagle nor corresponded, but based on his reputation and what I've heard about him (in detail), he would never say something like that just because those guys on the show told him to. He's a very principled person. He even said, when asked more about AUTEC, 'I can't talk about it.' And repeated it when they asked again, so he definitely wasn't following a script designed to make the show more interesting.

KRG

Gareth wrote: I watched it as well.

I have never met Joe McMoneagle nor corresponded, but based on his reputation and what I've heard about him (in detail), he would never say something like that just because those guys on the show told him to. He's a very principled person. He even said, when asked more about AUTEC, 'I can't talk about it.' And repeated it when they asked again, so he definitely wasn't following a script designed to make the show more interesting.

KRG

I agree.

~Teresa

Fahrusha wrote:
Most web sites do not display remote viewing sessions, especially current ones - nor analyses nor reports ('sanitized if need be for client confidentiality). This is a definite weakness of the field as a whole, IMO. RV is real as anyone who has read through this thread and has eyes to see...can see, but RV has a long way to go.

Daz was one of the viewers in this thread who submitted a session a few weeks ago. Here is another of his complete sessions with summary currently on display at The Farsight Institute. This is a research project which allows us to share the sessions, no client confidentiality issues.

Sessions were completed in March and submitted for encryption. Viewers were frontloaded, knowing only that the target would be an event taken from the news headlines sometime during the month of April.

April passed. On May 1st, tasker / target writer Glenn Wheaton of HRVG chose the target and sessions were decrypted.

This is the feedback, which includes the tasking. Remember, viewers did not see any of this tasking, it was revealed on May 1st and the sessions were worked in March. All of the sessions of all of the viewers are available (as are the previous Multiple Universe sessions and last year's Climate Change Project sessions).

Daz correctly identified "tornado" on the right side of page four as he moved into and through structure describing the event. He speaks of strong winds and "sand storm" as well. He focuses heavily on structures. Note in the feedback statement what the tasker is actually requesting information about. Not what you or I think is exciting or important about this event, but the actual request from the tasker which I put in bold text:

Multiple Universes Project
Target for sessions done in March 2009
Target writer: Glenn Wheaton

TORNADO / MENA ARKANSAS, UNITED STATES/ APRIL 10, 2009.

"On April 10th 2009 there were at least 27 tornados that hit areas in the southern United States. The Mena tornado had the largest impact when it descended in Oklahoma and crossed the border into Arkansas. The residents from Mena had warning sirens going and this helped to minimize the loss of life, but the damage to the location was fairly significant. The terrain area affected by this tornado was large and the town of Mena was extensively damaged. There are many reports online about this event. While the impact on human suffering and life may be an issue, the tasker's main interest is in the weather event in relationship to cultivated areas and structures in the area affected."

I thought Daz' session was a good one to share with you.
http://www.farsight.org/demo/Multiple_Universes/MUP_Session_Download_Page_March2009.html

~Teresa

Very cool feeling huh? There is a known phenomena in RV where beginners often get pretty amazing results. More practice allows the RVer to pick up more detail about the site.

Regards
Ralph

Here's a little more rv info / trivia for you. Lyn has a series of exercises and we call them P2 It's. Phase 2 is where you start working your way into the target site and writing down descriptors of the gestalts you picked up when you cued yourself and took coordinates.

Lyn posts the picture and all you do is describe it. If you can't accurately or adequately describe something in real life, how can you describe it in a remote viewing session?

I've been trying to post this for you guys for a week but Lyn's server is hiccoughing. If his site is up go to: www.crviewer.com. Scroll down to Phase 2 / Phase 4 Exercises and choose # 011.

No rules, just whatever amount of time you want to devote to it, describe what you see. If we post here you may be amazed at what you both got and missed compared to someone else.

Hope this helps,
Teresa

I've updated the page with contact info and deadline.
http://thegreenman.us.googlepages.com/rvpage

No clue if anyone is sending in sessions for this viewing test.

Meanwhile, there is a call for viewers on the board for a virology / botany
research project. Deadline is next month with a fair amount of sessions. There have been over 16,000 hits on this thread and if some are viewers who might want to participate please PEM me at [email protected] for additional information.

Thanks,
Teresa

Daz, I was reading some of the sessions on your site and have to say some of them are extremely impressive. The White Sands session for example.

Where Im pretty sceptical is where you RV stuff like Rendlesham/Bob Lazar UFO etc... I read those session and they too were quite amazing.

However do you acknowledge the possibility that instead of RVing the actual target, you are actually receiving information from 'the collective unconscious' or something similar, regarding info that is in the public domain? The Bob Lazar/Area 51 session for instance - the results in that session were pretty damn impressive and seem to confirm much of Lazars story.

But what if the RVer in this case was picking up information that is already out there floating around in the public domain and minds of millions of people? It seems possible that that one picture that was drawn that corresponds pretty closely to an image drawn by Lazar that he claimed was the propulsion system, is actually just a case of Lazars image being RV'd rather than a craft out in the desert.

I guess the issue here is, not whether remote viewing is a reality... but whether the remote viewer is actually getting information from the source they think they are getting it from.

Daz, I was reading some of the sessions on your site and have to say some of them are extremely impressive. The White Sands session for example.

It seems possible that that one picture that was drawn that corresponds pretty closely to an image drawn by Lazar that he claimed was the propulsion system, is actually just a case of Lazars image being RV'd rather than a craft out in the desert.

I guess the issue here is, not whether remote viewing is a reality... but whether the remote viewer is actually getting information from the source they think they are getting it from.

Very good question (!!) and I'm interested in the answers from Daz and others too. My question to add to yours, do you remember if Daz had any frontloading / tasking / knowledge of the target before he viewed it, or was it coordinates only and blind?

Thanks,
Teresa

Why would he have front loading? I thought it was blind.

Yes it was blind.

edit, sorry if you meant were they given instructions such as "Describe the event", then yes, I believe that was the info for Rendlesham.

But essentially blind like usual. Just a random number.

However do you acknowledge the possibility that instead of RVing the actual target, you are actually receiving information from 'the collective unconscious' or something similar, regarding info that is in the public domain? The Bob Lazar/Area 51 session for instance - the results in that session were pretty damn impressive and seem to confirm much of Lazars story.
Gareth,
Its my belief that we are NOT remote viewing the physical target. Quantum physics shows us that the matter we are made of 'particles' can do all kinds of crazy things, be in more than one place at the same time, and can communicate instantaneously over vast distances, and that consciousness the mere act of focussing intent towards them - can change them (from particle to waves).

Therefore it would be redundant to actually go to a physical location when by we are already linked by the nature of our makeup to everything in the universe both past, present and future. All information is already held inside of us - we just need to direct our intent to access it. This is where ideas, and creativity comes from - we are not separated form the universe but creators of it.

We then use this very subtle information within the rmeot viewing methodology to recreate inside of us a 'virtual' copy of the target.

But what if the RVer in this case was picking up information that is already out there floating around in the public domain and minds of millions of people? It seems possible that that one picture that was drawn that corresponds pretty closely to an image drawn by Lazar that he claimed was the propulsion system, is actually just a case of Lazars image being RV'd rather than a craft out in the desert.
Possibly, And probably some parts of the data do come from Lazar, but as we are connected to all information in the universe - all information in accessible - if particles can communicate instantaneousely and be in more than one place at the same time- and we are made of particle - then surley so can we. With focus.

Well this depeends on your point of view.
I haven't for a long time thought I was getting info from the actual physical target - I know im accessing 'all the knowledge of the target' but this could be form a speck just in form of me - all information is everywhere and connected. I have stated for years that its not the target we're accessing by this invisible field, matrix, ether, akashic, dark matter, force, collective unconcious or whatever else you want to call it - maybe even God!

The Rendlesham Target
This wasn't my remote viewing - This was a target (the only ufo one out of hundreds) that I tasked a small group I taught in the late nineties (all very psychic women). They did a great job and the data blew them away later whene I gave them the feedback.

The Lazar Ufo
- was one of my first years targets. My project manager at the time tasked me BLINDLY with this.

Now I have an extensive library of UFO material, pretty much every available public ufo film from the 1940's - 2000, this totals hundreds of 3-6 hr video cassettes and dvds, I have thousands of FOIA documents and hundreds of UFO books and documents. I had spent approx 15 years researching the subject. So I knew of Lazar and ufos.

What we also know of remote viewing is that you bring to the table 'skills wise' all your life knowledge. As or example to create the virtual picture of the actual RV target in your head the process uses your knowledge and experience - the more you have of these and in relevance to the target at hand - the more accurate you will be, as your virtual picture is created more accurately.

Which is why I'm pretty good at UFO targets - I have alot of 'life' knowledge and life experience in my memory banks allowing me to create more accurate virtual picture of the targets.

Its also why I nail targets like the Pyramids in Egypt - as I have been there and have physically experienced the target. Its also why I'm not very good on mechanical targets with engines as i learnt to drive late in my 20's, am not interested in cars and stuff and have no idea how mechanical/engine type things work - they are harder for me to virtualise in my head.

daz

Yeah I know understand the way you look at remote viewing and the whole quantum physics stuff and not actually viewing a physical thing.

If you dont mind, just answer me one thing... Using the Lazar case as an example, does it concern you that the information you got was not of a real thing, but of a concocted, totally fabricated story?

Thats all I want to know. Because for me that would be a major concern. I mean, I know you arent going to use RV data in a court case in an effort to prove the Lazar story true, but I wouldnt want to add the RV data to my mental Lazar/sport-model information bank knowing that its just as likely the RV data represented a public meme with no actual basis in reality.

I guess you have to look at all your sessions as a whole and ask the question, how accurate have you been in other sessions? And looking at your page with sessions like the White Sands target, theres good evidence to suggest you are getting actual info from the intended target.

Therefore theres no reason to think the data associated with Lazar stuff doesnt do the same thing. Anyway... just thinking out loud now I guess.

Oh, I was going to mention, not to insult you regarding your hand writing or anything because I totally understand the way your process works. But I downloaded a bunch of PDFs and unfortunately I couldnt really get much out of them.

I just think if you are going to host them and make them available for download, the public will get much more value from analysing these sessions if there is at least a typed summary at the end. I know some have typed text and thats great, but I just thought I was give you a heads up in case you underestimated the value that typed summaries add to those documents.

Back