• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Remote Viewing

So...somewhere in the episode, Daz agreed to put it to the test. Is this in the works?

Yeah, I'm really interested in this too. I'm not too hopeful, guests often say they'll send something or do something and then never do. It would be great if they're able to come up with an experiment.

Guys,
Im sure we will and can come up with a test/project that will suit both parties in its structure. Ill give it a couple of days and speak to the guys on how they want to proceed with this. As I said it might be cool to get other remote viewers to also participate so as to get more of an overview or differeing people and remote viewing techniques.

daz

DerekCBart is the guy who should be running this test, and is the guy I would trust implicitly if there were a REAL test administered.

As I said it might be cool to get other remote viewers to also participate so as to get more of an overview or differeing people and remote viewing techniques.

daz
I'll participate. I've never tried to remote view, but I do sometimes see scenes in my mind's eye that seem to be just irrelevant details of places. It seems to happen best when I am sleep deprived and finally close my eyes to rest. Sometimes it is literally like watching movie footage being projected on the inside of my closed eyelids. I've never attempted to make it happen intentionally, it just does on occasion.

If you want someone to use as a "control", or as a test administrator, I volunteer.

I also have a good idea for a random target generation involving forum members. Something that can be verified, photographically. I'll keep the idea to myself, until we have someone to take charge of the test.

Hi there.

I just got David's email and read through this thread. I haven't listened to the episode yet. I am ridiculously, almost hopelessly, behind in listening to the episodes.

The Independent Investigations Group has a standing Remote Viewing test that is open to anyone who wants to try it. BTW, this would not be for the IIG $50,000 Paranormal Challenge unless that person specifically applies for that using the form on the IIG website at The IIG $50,000 Challenge

The Center For Inquiry-Los Angeles is located at 4773 Hollywood Boulevard, Hollywood, California 90027. James Underdown's office is on the second floor. There are several items in the office with Jim's name on them so the person should be able to determine which office is Jim's. In the office there is a black bag with two envelopes in it. One envelope contains a number. The other envelope contains a word. All the remote viewer needs to do is tell us what is written inside each of the envelopes. The remote viewer should email their results to the IIG at [email protected] and, in this case, they should probably cc Gene and David at whatever email they say should be used.

-Derek

Hi there.

I just got David's email and read through this thread. I haven't listened to the episode yet. I am ridiculously, almost hopelessly, behind in listening to the episodes.

The Independent Investigations Group has a standing Remote Viewing test that is open to anyone who wants to try it. BTW, this would not be for the IIG $50,000 Paranormal Challenge unless that person specifically applies for that using the form on the IIG website at The IIG $50,000 Challenge

The Center For Inquiry-Los Angeles is located at 4773 Hollywood Boulevard, Hollywood, California 90027. James Underdown's office is on the second floor. There are several items in the office with Jim's name on them so the person should be able to determine which office is Jim's. In the office there is a black bag with two envelopes in it. One envelope contains a number. The other envelope contains a word. All the remote viewer needs to do is tell us what is written inside each of the envelopes. The remote viewer should email their results to the IIG at [email protected] and, in this case, they should probably cc Gene and David at whatever email they say should be used.

-Derek

Yeh, I was wanting to do a test with words too. The person I'm running a test with suggested it's a bad idea, so I'm using a picture instead. Good luck with any possible test you do.

I'll participate. I've never tried to remote view, but I do sometimes see scenes in my mind's eye that seem to be just irrelevant details of places. It seems to happen best when I am sleep deprived and finally close my eyes to rest. Sometimes it is literally like watching movie footage being projected on the inside of my closed eyelids. I've never attempted to make it happen intentionally, it just does on occasion.

I'll run some tests with you if you want. Once the one I'm doing is over. Well, I might run more tests with that person if he's up for it. I only want to do one at a time.

PS. I remote view Skunk will have a new avatar soon lol.

Yeh, I was wanting to do a test with words too. The person I'm running a test with suggested it's a bad idea, so I'm using a picture instead. Good luck with any possible test you do.

I believe Joe McMoneagle said, in at least one of his books, that written language was notoriously hard to remote view. Maybe it was Robert Monroe that said that, I don't know.

But anyway, could be a good idea to start simple with a picture or something.
But then if Daz says words are no problem then go for it!

I believe Joe McMoneagle said, in at least one of his books, that written language was notoriously hard to remote view. Maybe it was Robert Monroe that said that, I don't know.

But anyway, could be a good idea to start simple with a picture or something.
But then if Daz says words are no problem then go for it!

I've done tests with myself with words and had moderate success. Or it was a fluke. I wasn't necessarily trying to remote view though. One was through dreams the other was through sensing and "listening". I need to do this more actually, and might in the future. I do NOT call my self psychic. I was testing the idea that we all have the ability to some degree. That was the purpose of the tests.

Not to derail the thread, but on my notifications it said I had a reputation comment. I clicked on the link, it took me to an inkbox with a lot of threads. This one was the first one showing up at top so I clicked on it. Anyone explain the rep comment thing? Thanks.

Not to derail the thread, but on my notifications it said I had a reputation comment. I clicked on the link, it took me to an inkbox with a lot of threads. This one was the first one showing up at top so I clicked on it. Anyone explain the rep comment thing? Thanks.

Click on the little scale thingie at the top right of this post. You can add to a reputation with it and leave a comment. You get 'ten points' if someone thinks you had a good post. The page you went to was your own cp page. I think the comments are at the bottom of that page for your review. I don't think the points buy you a beer or anything.

So, Aaron. I'm waiting for my ten points. Be a good boy.

Click on the little scale thingie at the top right of this post. You can add to a reputation with it and leave a comment. You get 'ten points' if someone thinks you had a good post. The page you went to was your own cp page. I think the comments are at the bottom of that page for your review. I don't think the points buy you a beer or anything.

So, Aaron. I'm waiting for my ten points. Be a good boy.

There's your points.

Feels so good to be so bad.

Not sure if I can go back to that page I was on. No notification anymore. Anyway, I was mostly wonderin if it was negative feedback lol. If I don't figure it out, I'll ask Gene bout it. Carry on all.

/edit. Lol, thanks I see where to look now given your thanks for the beer etc.

Great!
two targets that just happen to be the only documented things that are the hardest to (and in some circles of Rv theory) are impossible to remote view successfully, words and numbers, both of which has no physical presence in reality :) and are constructs of human language with no actual form.

Sorry But these are NOT good remote viewing targets and not a good experiment to use.

Targets and targeting are specific arts in themselves and I'm more than happy to discuss test parameters with someone - but this may take a few conversations and it may be best suited to constructing in PEM - so please feel free to email me to discuss in detail.

All the best...

Daz Smith

Great!
two targets that just happen to be the only documented things that are the hardest to (and in some circles of Rv theory) are impossible to remote view successfully, words and numbers, both of which has no physical presence in reality :) and are constructs of human language with no actual form.

Sorry But these are NOT good remote viewing targets and not a good experiment to use.

Targets and targeting are specific arts in themselves and I'm more than happy to discuss test parameters with someone - but this may take a few conversations and it may be best suited to constructing in PEM - so please feel free to email me to discuss in detail.

All the best...

Daz Smith

If you can't work something out with Derek, let me know. I might be able to come up with something. Or, I can offer some ideas to Derek maybe.

Back