• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Remote viewing works?

Eveleen

Paranormal Novice
Hi,

This week I've just started to remote view. The first sessions were almost 50 to 70% accurate. I was really amazed and taken aback, I did not expect it to work so well and I got excited about. But after some days I tried again to remote view and I only got a few, very few elements correct...

I don't really know what to think, does RV works? Was it begginer's luck? Should I continue to practice? I really got enthusiastic about it, but now I feel like it might be just a waste of time.

Last edited:
Joe McMoneagle, a remote viewer for the military once said that a qualified, experienced remote viewer can be accurate up to about 60-65%. Only you can decide whether you want to pursue it further.

But when I tried again I got confused and frustrated... it no longer went like the first times. But maybe I'm just jumping to conclusions... it's just my first week into RV...

Your post is very vague as to what you are doing exactly. I am not a trained remote viewer. I do know that to do it properly someone should be giving you a set of coordinates. These coordinates would refer to a person, place or thing. You don't mention if you are working with someone or did you just read a book and are doing this on your own.

If you are working by yourself you are bound to be frustrated because you are doing things the wrong way more than likely. You need to get in contact with an experienced person and get help that way. Good luck to you.

Last edited:
Hi,

This week I've just started to remote view. The first sessions were almost 50 to 70% accurate. I was really amazed and taken aback, I did not expect it to work so well and I got excited about. But after some days I tried again to remote view and I only got a few, very few elements correct...

I don't really know what to think, does RV works? Was it begginer's luck? Should I continue to practice? I really got enthusiastic about it, but now I feel like it might be just a waste of time.
I am fascinated with remote viewing however I have not been successful as I get really bad headaches when I try it. From the reading I've done it seems only accurate 20% of the time. It is very real phenomenon as the government put a lot of money into testing it out over many many years. Sounds like you are very successful right out of the gate. I wish you luck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Hi,

Although there have been official studies into remote viewing, and some evaluations indicated a statistically favorable outcome, it was ultimately assessed as being of no intelligence value, and remains a contentious topic among academics. Still, I suppose that for the sake of personal curiosity, and perhaps some entertainment value, it might be fun to try some harmless experiments just to see for yourself. Personally, I wouldn't spend any money on it, and I would be very skeptical of the claims made by those selling courses and such in it.

Thank you all for your replies.
I was very busy this week with work and I did not have time to practice more, so I can't say how it went.
I did not buy any book or course and I don't intend to. I think there is enough free info on the net.

Also, what I did was try to get info from images that did not see, there were no coordinates. Some were blind targets, some were from a group of cards with different objects, but as I said the more I struggled after my initial success the worse it became and I alse ended up with a headache.

I think there is something to it, before when I would goof around I would not guess anything, not in the slightest, but when I RV, I got many details and some were even quite accurate...

I don't know if there is any right or wrong way of doing it, as long as a session/target is properly blind, but I'm no expert (I've dabbled but nothing more). I guess the target could be coordinates or a photo in an envelope or whatever? The stuff done on TKR often uses coordinates, that said.

Is anybody up for doing a forum experiment? Maybe Gene/Chris/Goggs could select a target for us, and we could post our efforts on here before it's unveiled? I remember a year or two ago we had a guest on the show who was proposing something similar. I'm definitely keen to give it a go. Any takers?

I don't know if there is any right or wrong way of doing it, as long as a session/target is properly blind, but I'm no expert (I've dabbled but nothing more). I guess the target could be coordinates or a photo in an envelope or whatever? The stuff done on TKR often uses coordinates, that said.

Is anybody up for doing a forum experiment? Maybe Gene/Chris/Goggs could select a target for us, and we could post our efforts on here before it's unveiled? I remember a year or two ago we had a guest on the show who was proposing something similar. I'm definitely keen to give it a go. Any takers?
I'd be game to try, I'll make sure to have some ibeprofen at the ready... my favorite book on the subject of remote viewing is "Penetration" by Ingo Swann, it is available as a free PDF online. I have purchased many others but haven't read any of them yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I'd suggest Joe mcmoneagle's books. RV can work. But it's not like zener cards or other esp. If you are hesitant to buy a book check the library.

Most of the accounts I trust deal with:

1. Double blind targets. You don't know, and the person giving you the target does not know. (Helps eliminate telepathy and cold reading.)

2. Drawing ideograms or pictures. This has been a consistent factor in sources I trust, like Joe McMoneagle, Ingo Swann.

3. Resist interpreting the drawings til the end. Many of mine are general shapes or structures, hard to define but the end up matching the target image to a great degree.

Also avoid Ed Dames.

I'd love a forum experiment as suggested above. I'd be interested in being a viewer as well as a provider of target images.

send me a message if you wish to take up the challenge. I also wish to see the DD214 for anyone associated with stargate.....

3. Resist interpreting the drawings til the end. Many of mine are general shapes or structures, hard to define but the end up matching the target image to a great degree.

Yes, most definitely the hardest part. This has also been my undoing. As soon as I get some good info I just jump to conclusions and then most of the info I get will be interpretations and suppositions my brain makes :confused:.

Joe Mcmoneagle looks interesting, I will definitely check his books more, thx for the tip :).

I'd be game to try, I'll make sure to have some ibeprofen at the ready... my favorite book on the subject of remote viewing is "Penetration" by Ingo Swann, it is available as a free PDF online. I have purchased many others but haven't read any of them yet.

I also checked "Penetration" by Ingo Swann and donwloaded it. Thx too :D. I also have this problem of postponing things.. anyhow I'm really interested in RV, since it seems to work somehow.

I too would definitely be interested in some experiments but atm I don't think I have the time -_-. Also I wish to hone a bit more my skills.

ok I will place two items on my dining room table these items will be face up. gene and goggs know what the items are. all you need to do is locate and tell me what the two items are. no other information will be provided I will place them for 3 night starting tonight. and going thu may 31st. you must say EXCACTLY what the items are. I will answer no questions on the items. I will not say what they are at the end unless you are right. find the items by remote viewing and tell me what they are.

images.png

That's great! Though I'm very skeptical of my results now -_-

Do I post the results here or PM you in case more people want to participate?

Sorry for the long wait but here I go :cool:.

First object I got:
Texture: smooth, fluffy, with pores, strawberry-like texture
Color: creamy-beige, red, yellow, very warm, mild colors.
Smell: sweet, I had a sensation of allergies too.
No taste, no sound
Dimension: round, curvy
Feeling: cozy

I think it is some teddy bear or something similar. Something with a soft material. Problem is that as soon as I got the first impressions the other ones just followed -_-, I think my mind started to jump to conlusions.

Second object:
Texture: shiny, glassy, stony, then I got some weird glass spikes and stony pattern.
Color: grey, green, aquamarine, green-bluish
No smell, though I got someting like burned candle.
A taste of wax
Dimension: tall, slimm, curvy edges
Feeling: cozy

I think it is something like a vase or a candle :confused:.

So, did my beginner luck wore off or not?

Last edited:
Back