• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Religious Origins of the Ultimate

Who is a modern day alchemist? I know none including myself who rise to that austere level. I would not even include Jung and I will define what my criteria are so you might understand why. I put myself ahead of Coehlo and McKenna and about equal with Adam McLean of Levity. When Frater Albertus Magnus lived in Salt Lake City and headed the International Association of Alchemists there - I would have said he is one. But after reading some of his comments focusing on chemical lab work and a book you can find on the web - I would put him far below his namesake who inspired many including Goethe.

There are many people out there ripping off alchemy - The Secret is a great example (Read The Kybalion for a simple overview of the principles and lesser laws such as Attraction). There are groupies for alchemists and rock bands using the same ideas.

There is no group of alchemists I really know enough about - but I might join a forum at Levity if asked.

To be an alchemist one must be connected to a collective energy bank of old souls. Psychics including Jean Houston (Merovingian) have told me I am this, but I only get glimpses of genetic information and any more than that I get through attunement such as Bibliomancy - I cannot in honesty call ascended. One Channeler on the circuit of Angel Workers said I was that; the best reason for me to claim an ascended soul is my Kirlian photo.

OK - so we must know we are from the Line of Ascended Masters and have recall of parts of our soulful continuum before we should call ourselves an alchemist. Does that mean all channelers or mystics with the skills of Vivekananda are alchemists - NO! Was he? If he or Yogananda called themselves alchemists I would not quibble with them. Probably there are more Taoist alchemists on Earth today - the lies about alchemy over the last few centuries have rotted the core from within. Many who might be alchemists (Including Jung and Eliade or others they associated with like Marie Von Franz, or Wilhelm Reich) would not want their leanings to become public today any more than in Newton's case.

I don't think one has to make a Philosopher's Stone to be an alchemist. I think no alchemist seeks to make gold from lead or other atomic structure, though that in the course of other pursuits may happen. I knew the formula - I had it in two books of Paracelsus and a top modern biochemical consultant agreed and wanted to do one with me. Israel Regardie wrote a book called The Philosopher's Stone and in the first edition he indicated there was no such thing. He was not an alchemist then but 25 years later he was - when he corrected that mistake.

He was the personal secretary of the HOGD under Crowley and their coursework is good or better than good. Crowley and Jack Parsons were Thelemics and too far down the occult path for me to include in any list of real alchemists - but many are they who would disagree and I will allow they had a lot of it.

Last edited:
I see we are writing at the same time. I have not read Clarke's book and I have no difficulty with him seeing an outcome of apocalyptic proportions. He is clearly warning against the evil (necessary and NOT) of religion which leads to said self-perpetuating fear and prophecy.

You know how to get in touch with me. I have no interest in pandering to Nazis or the PTB here. I do not lie down with dogs because I do not want fleas on my soul.

Jefferson was taught by a Newtonian (Newton was an alchemist) and his life though full of issues including his racial attitudes rises to the level of an Alchemist according to other high masons and Rosicrucians who always made him welcome at their meetings. He says things in these words which I think are wise and insightful. His letter to Lafayette about rogues is prophetic - because rather than a democracy that is what the USA became - a nation run by rogues who report to shadowy figures no one can absolutely say are in charge while they are alive. If you could identify those people, you would have your PTB. IN his era he reported to Thomas Paine a definite alchemist, who was a member of the Rosicrucian Council of Three in America and a similar position over-seeing the French revolutionary outcome. But Paine had his masters who I call Hibernians. I can make a good guess as to who they are but they also have a group inside their circle. Author Hieronymous said St. Germain and El Morya were two of the three who ran the whole world. My memory is a little cloudy (Anthony Sutton may be the source of this and the third individual was named.) and Albert Pike may have made a big input into the plans which lead to the unification of Europe in 2011 after their agents Napoleon and Hitler made the first needed steps to bring down the borders of a foul and long standing sore or blight on humanity.

Thomas Jefferson, a Deist, wrote the Declaration of Independence, which opens with a statement of rights deriving, not from the God of Holy Scripture, but Nature's God and the Natural Law.

‘When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.'

In THE JEFFERSON BIBLE: THE LIFE AND MORALS OF JESUS, Jefferson describes his views of Jesus Christ, the Christian religion, and his own religious beliefs. In a Syllabus which he appended to his Bible, he compared the teachings of Jesus to those of earlier Greek and Roman philosophers, and to the religion of the Jews {Seneca and Pythagoras would join Aristotle in the syncretism of a Jeffersonian erudition.} of Jesus' time. The following excerpt is from a letter discussing the Syllabus. Of significance is his statement, '(Jesus) preaches the efficacy of repentance towards forgiveness of sin; I require counterpoise of good works to redeem it…’

{And Jefferson did enough good work for me to still think of him as a hero despite his foibles and peccadilloes.}

'But while this syllabus is meant to place the character of Jesus in its true and high light, as no imposter Himself, but a great Reformer of the Hebrew code of religion, it is not to be understood that I am with Him in all his doctrines. I am a Materialist; but he takes the side of Spiritualism; he preaches the efficacy of repentance towards forgiveness of sin; I require counterpoise of good works to redeem it, etc., etc. It is the innocence of His character, the purity and sublimity of his moral precepts, the eloquence of His inculcations, the beauty of the apologues in which He conveys them, that I so much admire; sometimes, indeed, needing indulgence to eastern hyperbolism {His correspondence with the younger John Quincy Adams retained even during the falling out with John Sr. was often about Taoist philosophy.}. My eulogies, too, may be founded on a postulate which all may not be ready to grant. Among the sayings and discourses imputed to Him by His biographers, I find many passages of fine imagination, correct morality, and of the most lovely benevolence; and others, again, of so much ignorance {The Pharisaic Rabbis tell us that Paul and the Romans are the perpetrators of these parts. The 'Father of Biblical Archaeology' W. F. Albright, tells us the Phoenicians are the designers of the beauty.}, so much absurdity, so much untruth, charlatanism and imposture, as to pronounce it impossible that such contradictions should have proceeded from the same Being. I separate, therefore, the gold from the dross {A key alchemic principle that Cleopatra, whose alchemic treatises still exist, would like.}; restore to Him the former, and leave the latter to the stupidity of some, and roguery of others of His disciples. Of this band of dupes and imposters, Paul was the great Coryphaeus, and first corruptor of the doctrines of Jesus. These palpable interpolation and falsifications of His doctrines led me to try to sift them apart. I found the work obvious and easy, and that His past composed the most beautiful morsel of morality which has been given to us by man. The syllabus is therefore of His doctrines, not of mine. I read them as I do those of other ancient and modern moralists, with a mixture of approbation and dissent...’ (7)

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/arts-c...659505/?no-ist

Last edited:
I put myself ahead of Coehlo and McKenna and about equal with Adam McLean of Levity.
Can you explain specifically in what ways you're ahead of McKenna?

Since you said you've not been part of an alchemist group learning directly from such mentors, can you explain what mentors you've had or "secret groups" you've belonged to, etc. that have given you such deep insights into the wisdom and knowledge you've acquired? Have you tried to produce a Stone?

What is the path of knowledge and wisdom you found to be most useful that can also be shared and done by others to pass-on "the quest" ?

Dear DS

You have a penchant for "secret" groups and all manner of conspiracy. I have been there too. But after decades of research I find any cult (Wiccan/Dragons or other) are a waste of time. I was told by a man who was world class (I have already discussed but you seem to forget.) that I did not need to join any such group - when I was 21 and near 22. About six years later he wrote and said "When I was young I played with the things of children." This man was once in charge of many covens in New England - a past President of the Yale Theosophical Society, the only non-Silva trained instructor of Silva Mind Control, a top medical astrologer on the convention circuit, MS in science from NYU at 22 and member of the esteemed Parapsychology effort of The Hartford Institute of Living. He was 28 when I met him and our energy affected the wind and rain - blew my older brother's mind.

I have also explained what I have done and why - about the Stone (and that I had the formula and an offer to make it with the help of a modern biochemist and degreed consultant in industry).

McKenna is a druggie and his hallucinations are less valuable insights than ecstatic religious practitioners as I see it. It has been ten years since I heard I sound similar but I never saw any similarity other than talk about dimensional activity. You could say he took the As Above, So Below approach like Crowley and others. I have difficulty giving it a lot of credit. I have faced down the occult practitioners and won. There is another post from a member here on that approach which I commented on today - and agreed with Adam's analysis of this member's work on The Emerald Tablet which he was trying to say proved alien intervention in our knowledge acquisition - such Con Daniken thought is not even worth the response Adam politely gave him. But he at least actually did some work and read a lot.

The path of knowledge and wisdom acquisition is thinking and questioning in the Socratian method along with the Magian Laws - only one of which I can claim expertise in. I also kept an open heart, soul and spirit to all possibilities. I had no BELIEF foisted upon me from birth - that is what helped most of all.

In the same thread you quoted an early sentence from you would have seen the explanation to your questions. What am I to say - are you trying to set me up for some silly game?

Here is a duplication if thought to prove the point. Take a month or so - and read - study and sit in nature. See within and learn without.

I don't think one has to make a Philosopher's Stone to be an alchemist. I think no alchemist seeks to make gold from lead or other atomic structure, though that in the course of other pursuits may happen. I knew the formula - I had it in two books of Paracelsus and a top modern biochemical consultant agreed and wanted to do one with me. Israel Regardie wrote a book called The Philosopher's Stone and in the first edition he indicated there was no such thing. He was not an alchemist then but 25 years later he was - when he corrected that mistake.

He was the personal secretary of the HOGD under Crowley and their coursework is good or better than good. Crowley and Jack Parsons were Thelemics and too far down the occult path for me to include in any list of real alchemists - but many are they who would disagree and I will allow they had a lot of it.

Last edited:
RTB wrote: "You have a penchant for "secret" groups and all manner of conspiracy."

You seem to believe there is a lot of suppressed knowledge that is not available through a traditional education, but you believe you have somehow discovered a lot of this knowledge too. You implied this is acquired by talking and learning from the people in the know. Well, who are they? I guess you're suggesting these people can't easily be accessed, so that leaves us with their writings that need to be studied. What are the 10-20 most important books you think are required reading from people we need to learn from?

The PTB do have secret agendas to shape the future of mankind. These are need to know only, and that certainly is not exclusive to the military either. Need to know is privatized big time.

Now that Entertainment Media has made trillions of dollars on ET-UFO Mythology don't you think there are now ET-UFO Entertainment Cults working within this medium to propagate this Mythology to continue to make money AND to create Brain Trusts for THEIR agendas. Yes, Kurzweil is one of the SyFy figureheads too, but he is not ET-UFO.

The SyFy dominance is super saturated within all our Media Entertainment. This is well beyond conspiracy. This IS the current Mythology and Religion that is dominate. It's in plain sight. It's sooo HUGE now that it just needs tweaking at the edges when needed.

Dear DS

First you will have to read real history. It is true there are secret societies but any person can join (women might have fewer choices). These enlightened ones have offered to help people many times and usually they are attacked or burned at the stake by ignorant people who cling to BELIEF in boogeymen.

Then you could talk to and read what knowledge these secret societies have kept secret - it will take the thousand books I quote on just that issue. Or you can take advantage of my research.

Then you will understand why it is necessary to prepare humanity through media like Star Wars and Star Trek for the Brotherhood of Man. To grasp real Brotherhood like Joseph Campbell George gave him credit for inspiring Star Wars) wrote about and Roddenberry scripted (He was married to a close friend of my High Priestess in Wicca from the Dragon feeder group and he was a top Mason himself.).

Surely you can understand if people have burned your family at the stake (many times) why some of these secrets are secreted away from those who would abuse them. What you call PTB might in fact not be "the droids you are looking for".

Back