• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Religious Origins of the Ultimate

Dear DS

I think you would greatly appreciate my book Ancient Technology and The Lost Chord. It is a long and complete compendium including the Manna Machine and many more things. If you read it and wanted to add the things like Higgs Boson proofing including Time and light as variable which has been proven (along with Gravitational Wave research of the present which also confirms what I wrote) - I would gladly assign you the copyrights if you were to take it further. I would also do a point counterpoint in it with you. In addition if you went through Ingram to publish I would assign my rights to seven other books they have had for years. One of which may even have a substantial amount owed - but who knows. I would do that for one half of any revenues in place and a ten per cent royalty on future revenues you would get. That does not mean a ten per cent royalty on sales.

Here is a convo I just finished with my brother the military man/spy. He who proclaims his allegiance to many religions and disciplines.

The Catholic Encyclopedia disagrees though as you say there may be some angels in those pinheads. I think Gary Wills (I am not certain about the last name) is a good author - as is Malachi Martin who was a consultant to three or four Popes - on the nature of these cretins. Here is a general intro to the Catholic Encyclopedia re Infallibility.

In general, exemption or immunity from liability to error or failure; in particular in theological usage, the supernatural prerogative by which the Church of Christ is, by a special Divine assistance, preserved from liability to error in her definitive dogmatic teaching regarding matters of faith and morals.

I interpret this to mean Divine Inspiration as in Divine Rights and NO morality whatsoever.

My friend John Oppenheimer who offered me the job of GM for his printing ops in Europe was the cousin of Robert. Per this quote from you.

Speaking of Newman, I heard an item on CBC last night about Los Alamos, bringing together a number of the Oppenheim, Newman, and similar names. I think this may be the German Neumann we discussed before. He was cited as the top mathematician at the Manhattan project. Apparently they all went by their real names except Neils Bohr, who was called, I think they said, Taylor.

They are a prime Merovingian family and Professor Oppenheim (Your spelling) is almost certainly the same family. The founding of the Bavarian Illuminati was overseen by that Professor. The Neumann name we have discussed before is two different people but I agree there is a connection. John Von Neumann may have overseen Montauk and Time travel viewing research including Tesla. He would be the Manhattan mathematician. The IEEE has an award in his name each year, and the Von Neumann interstellar probes carrying Earth DNA are named after him. I think all the Institute of Advanced Study types in Dublin (Wigner et al) or Princeton (Einstein) came through a similar training in and around Prague, Munich and Budapest. I think it hearkens back to Rudolf II and Vlad. There you have a St. Germain connection.

Erich Neumann (von is a titular thing) is more psychological esoteric, not to say esoteric is not connected with these Nobel Laureate Physicists. It is, as is shown in Re-discovering The Mind from Psychology Today, Aug. 1980 which I often discuss or reference.

I will see what I can find on Kissinger at Evian speaking to the Bilderbergs about the Intergalactic Brotherhood in 1984. Last time I looked I recall some difficulty. The Black Assassin link may only get to their site and not the article I quoted - we will see.

Dear DS

I had a whole big post ready to go and went to check the black assassin link - it does not work. Now my post if too. I will probably re-construct it and a missive of some relevance I just had with my brother the military man and spy and engineer. I will try to get the Kissinger speech to the Bilderbergs at Evian France in 1984 but you are a computer guy and some of these things time out when not accessed or when not for public consumption (neither of those would have been that sensitive).

Oh, it was on the next page - good. Sorry for the duplication.

Last edited:
Here is the missive with my bro.

The Catholic Encyclopedia disagrees though as you say there may be some angels in those pinheads. I think Gary Wills (I am not certain about the last name) is a good author - as is Malachi Martin who was a consultant to three or four Popes - on the nature of these cretins. Here is a general intro to the Catholic Encyclopedia re Infallibility.

In general, exemption or immunity from liability to error or failure; in particular in theological usage, the supernatural prerogative by which the Church of Christ is, by a special Divine assistance, preserved from liability to error in her definitive dogmatic teaching regarding matters of faith and morals.

I interpret this to mean Divine Inspiration as in Divine Rights and NO morality whatsoever.

My friend John Oppenheimer who offered me the job of GM for his printing ops in Europe was the cousin of Robert. Per this quote from you.

Speaking of Newman, I heard an item on CBC last night about Los Alamos, bringing together a number of the Oppenheim, Newman, and similar names. I think this may be the German Neumann we discussed before. He was cited as the top mathematician at the Manhattan project. Apparently they all went by their real names except Neils Bohr, who was called, I think they said, Taylor.

They are a prime Merovingian family and Professor Oppenheim (Your spelling) is almost certainly the same family. The founding of the Bavarian Illuminati was overseen by that Professor. The Neumann name we have discussed before is two different people but I agree there is a connection. John Von Neumann may have overseen Montauk and Time travel viewing research including Tesla. He would be the Manhattan mathematician. The IEEE has an award in his name each year. The Von Neumann probes carrying Earth DNA on an interstellar voyage (Immoral)are in his honor. I think all the Institute of Advanced Study types in Dublin (Wigner et al) or Princeton (Einstein) came through a similar training in and around Prague, Munich and Budapest. I think it hearkens back to Rudolf II and Vlad. There you have a St. Germain connection.

Erich Neumann (von is a titular thing) is more psychological esoteric, not to say esoteric is not connected with these Nobel Laureate Physicists, It is as is shown in Re-discovering The Mind from Psychology Today, Aug. 1980 which I often discuss or reference.

Dear DS

I found a speech of more vile import which Kissinger gave at Evian in 1991. Note the name source for Captain Kirk is Circe and I think I posted some good stuff here on Le Circe, already. Maybe that was in reference to the Alien, Illuminati thread or the communism thread. I don`t recall. This quote may originate with Icke and he is a fruitcake but I accept what he is quoting here.

``Henry Kissinger at the Bilderberger Conference in Evians, France, 1991 is reported to have said,

“Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [referring to the 1991 LA Riot]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond [i.e. an ‘alien’ invasion], whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence.

It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their wellbeing granted to them by the World Government.”

“The UFO investigator and lecturer Nono Hayakawa says this plan is called ‘Project Panic’ and that high technology equipment will be used to create an optical illusion of a UFO invasion. This will give governments and the United Nations the excuse to call a global state of emergency and all those emergency powers and executive orders will be implemented.”``

The Atlantean Conspiracy - 48

I imagine you have run into this article before - if not I am surprised; it mirrors your vituperative attacks on Illuminati types. It mentions Michael St. Clair. His website may still be archived with a lot of my work, the people there took to me in his absence. I think I found it while looking up my name recently.

Decrees are advanced prayer projections of Manifesting Energy, or what Bucky called `creative realization` and which if enough people did would achieve a Template such as Teilhard de Chardin wrote about. In short - what Futurescape says they can do. Remind me to search for Persinger`s god helmet for you if I forget.

Here is some stuff on early work on the God Helmet. It is after this research that Jack Verona of the Defense Intelligence Agency got Persinger to do what I said I helped people stay clear of, although he probably got all the volunteers he needed with his lies about spiritual enlightenment.

``It's a field-to-field interaction, and not current induction. The fields pass into the brain, unaffected by the scalp or skull, because there is no such thing as a magnetic insulator. Nothing can block a magnetic field 1 2. Some psychologists, not understanding this, have mistakenly claimed that the fields used in the God Helmet aren't strong enough to reach the brain. Magnetic fields pass "through all head structures with no attenuation and can stimulate the brain without discomfort" reference. The mechanism where low-intensity magnetic fields influence the brain has been known for years. reference (Further Discussion)

An independent God Helmet study found that its effects are not from suggestibility, and that they do indeed have an influence on the brain. The subjects (in this recent and independent study) who received the magnetic fields spoke about their experiences in different ways than those who received no fields. The apparatus used in this new study was not identical to the Koren Helmet, but it still produced measurable effects in spite of its limitations. (Research Publication) Further replication is found in a recent experiment where researchers were able to artifically induce the sense of a presence using robotic stimulation, and concluded that this sensation is the result of activity in specific brain areas, and not actual ghosts, just as Persinger concluded from his experiments. There are a few points of agreement, in spite of their very different research methods.

The Koren Helmet is connected to a PC computer through a 'black box' that cycles the signals through four coils on each side of the head, above over the place where the temporal lobes of the brain meet the parietal lobes. This is the area of the brain many researchers feel is the source of spiritual and religious experiences`.``

The God Helmet - How it works.

I think you mentioned you've published about 80 books. Can you categorize these with some description about the main subject(s) covered in each book or at least with your most important works? Which ones do you feel are the most important and why? Thanks.

You seem a very generous person willing to share your copyrights to expand some of your works with updated editions. Burnt State lives near you in Canada, and he might find some interest in some of your books. Right now, I have information overload, and I'm trying to figure-out how to narrow down your studies to get to the most important aspects. Until I can understand much more about that I would be useless to even understand any of your writings. I obviously have little understanding about all this hidden knowledge passed down through the centuries or even known before prehistory, and you seem to believe humans knew of "energy forces" used and/or activated in artifacts and purpose built large objects and structures of power. How you can connect the dots to such ancient relics and know how these were used as "energy forces" that now the PTB are also using too in modern tech must be an amazing revelation for humankind to know about.

On the one hand, I can see ancient peoples using "mind powers" that would make no sense to many in traditional science and related fields of research, but somehow you think these ancient "powers" are activated using these ancient objects with "secret knowledge" that also have something to do with powering Black-Op UFO's and perhaps some weapons too like HAARP and ??? There is some truth fictionalized in the movie Raiders of the Lost Ark about such ideas suggesting some secret Nazi groups were searching the world for powerful artifacts and objects. Then there was a very popular SyFy series called Warehouse 13 too, but you believe these secret powers existed in ancient times that have been rediscovered by high tech PTB????

You have so much information accumulated over decades. I really need to understand what all you have available to read, so I can pick topics that I have an interest in learning more about to begin with.

Last edited:
Burnt State lives in Northern Ontario, per my understanding. I live on Vancouver Island. The books are available on line and I have a few copies of the Ingram ones which were available on Amazon until the woman I was paying money to thought she could (or deserved) marrying me. Those Ingram books are easily seen with some reviews at Amazon, most of my books at Lulu (all the rest) have a summary or Introduction. You are using a phrase "secret powers" whereas I use secrets of science. Did you read about Pavlita Generators - my article on the Dragon Court. Every symbol and letter of an alphabet has an attunement potential. I will get you an example from a Professor who is paid by the MacArthur Foundation (Yes, another of what you call Brain Trusts) to re-write the Zohar. And yes, you will find it hard to limit or define my work - it is wide-ranging, partially because truth and wisdom knows no boundaries. I was not a linguist in any way shape or form before meeting Ogham scholars who tasked me to re-write a book by a Masonic Linguist. The day I met them was the last day of living as a normal person. My need to know was always great - now it was a time to really know and start to DO. That was in 1991 or thereabouts.

Magic, Thaumaturgy

Ogham and Aymara

A modern scholar by the name of Daniel Matt provides us with this description of the power of symbols or the origins of spiritual consciousness therein. There are forms of meditation in every culture and concept of man and his relationship with the soul. Many of them have little to do with symbols or intellectual processes such as Mr. Matt provides in what follows. This particular ritual is contentious to some because it mentions the feminine aspect that is incorporated into the ancient knowledge of the Sphinx and was obliterated for many millennia by the Jehovah promoters who wanted men to dominate. The Shekhinah were once female goddesses in the Judaic religious complex. Our 'feminine' soul, can open doors to major insights beyond the intellectual or social conventions.

"UNSHEATHING THE SOUL PREPARE to meet your God. Prepare to devote your heart. Purify your body and select a special place where no one else in the world can hear your voice. Be totally alone. Sit in one spot in the room or the loft, and do not reveal your secret to anyone. If you can, do this by day, even for a little while, but the best way is to do it at night {Melatonin production increases at night-thus 'night-worker' is the meaning of melatonin.}. As you prepare to speak with your Creator, to seek the revelation of his power, be careful to empty your mind of all mundane vanities. Wrap yourself in your 'tallit' and put 'tefillin' on your head so that you will be filled with the awe of Shekhinah, who is with you at this moment. Wear clean garments, all white if you can. All this helps immensely in focussing your awe and love. If it is night, light many candles until your eyes shine brightly.

Then take hold of ink, pen and tablet. Realize that you are about to serve your God in joy. Begin to combine letters, a few or many, permuting and revolving them {This would be good training for people early in life and getting to know new languages.} rapidly until your mind warms up. Delight in how they move and in what you generate by revolving them. When you feel within that your mind is very, very warm from combining the letters and that through the combination you understand new things that you have not attained by human tradition nor discovered on your own through mental reflection, then you are ready to receive the abundant flow, and the abundance flows upon you, arousing you again and again.

Now turn your thoughts to visualizing the Name and its supernal angels, imagining them as if they were human beings standing or sitting around you, with you in the middle like a messenger about to be sent on a royal mission, waiting to hear about it from their lips, either from the king himself or from one of his ministers. Having imagined {N.B.} this vividly, prepare your mind and heart to understand the many things about to be conveyed to you by the letters being contemplated within you. Meditate on them as a whole and in all their detail, like one to whom a parable, a riddle, or a dream is being told, or like one perusing a book of wisdom, pondering a passage beyond his grasp. Interpret what you hear in an uplifting manner, approximating it as best you can {Chant}. Based on what you understand of it, evaluate yourself and others. All this will happen after you fling the tablet from your hands and the pen from your fingers, or after they fall by themselves due to the intensity of your thoughts.

Realize that the stronger the mental flow, the weaker become your limbs and organs. Your entire body will begin to tremble violently. You will think that you are about to die because your soul, overjoyed at what she {N.B.} has attained, will depart from your body. Consciously choose death over life, knowing that such death affects only the body and that thereby the soul lives eternally. Then you will know that you are capable of receiving the flow. If you then wish to honor the glorious NAME by serving it with the life of body and soul, hide your face, fear to gaze at God, and come no closer, like Moses at the burning bush. Return to the physical dimension, rise, eat and drink a little, inhale a fragrant aroma. Return your spirit to its sheath until another time. Rejoice in what you have, and know that God loves you.” (1)

Visualizing the colours of the light and breathing from Yogic disciplines is a much more commonly thought of meditation. There are as many ways to meditate as there are trees in the forest. Each one is different if only by the fact of each person being different.

Last edited:
Did you hear about the discovery or proving of the existence of a Pentaquark this week? The ancients who knew the Pentagon Dodecahedron would kill any initiate who dared to divulge this VERY powerful knowledge, during the time of Plato - but I do not know when it ended. Fulcanelli suggests (in code) that this taboo was lifted when atomic science began doing what has happened (Pandora's Box) - and thus ends the Keep Solent part of the Scrire, Potere, Audere, Tacere Law of the Magi (Only three). The sad thing is many attempts have been made to initiate anybody but those attempts have met great resistance including the death of women and children holding hands in prayer to the living love of Jesus. Do not think (as many do) that this means alchemy is a religion. It is pure science unlike direct inferential projection or reductivism which is applied in universities and labs.

Tinctures and Attunements - Potentiated humanity
In a discussion about ancient pre-homo Sapiens having greater wisdom and attunement than our busy-minded current paradigm allows or actually teaches against, this thought occurred.

I share your thought but I also think we have more potential than early hominids - yet all unused.

Here is a somewhat unrelated thought progression - but one where turning our environment on or off (Tinctures or Emotu's water) is being proven.

Magnetic influences are not unlike the Earth Energy influences and planetary influences in astrology. They act in low doses over long periods of time. Here we have magnetic effects through water (remember Masaro Emotu's research on water crystals affected by music and thought) causing left-handedness. Again I am reminded of alchemical tinctures which are more than mere dilutions but rather a carry forward of original knowledge designed in the active ingredient which is almost non-existent in the final solution or tincture.

A tincture is a slow working upon ingredients which can often kill a person if ingested. By working the dilution to ensure a thorough mixing each time it is diluted so each time every molecule in the complete solution is exposed to the original strong chemical or active ingredient like Mercury. Through further dilution and attunement in each dilution the shaman of old and the alchemist of recent times (Homeopaths like Hippocrates) gets to know his work and makes each effort to attune with any natural substance easier for his soul to tap-in with.

Paracelsus cured the Royals of Europe of their syphilis through tincture of Mercury. Mercury poisoning will easily occur and Tycho Brahe later tried to do this to cure himself (It is possible he was trying to make a Stone like Paracelsus is known to have had. But that takes years not weeks. Brahe did not apparently die a slow death.) Paracelsus said every disease and affliction of man has an origin and solution in Nature.

St. Germain was the equal at least, of Paracelsus. He apparently (Many witnesses including Voltaire.) precipitated a jewel in just two weeks for the French King who he mentored. I think St. Germain did the same attuning he had learned to do with tinctures and kept in his mind and SOUL the energy needed to make the perfect jewel. I think he then allowed this energy to work on a solution of matter or coal slush to get the matter to fit the mind created jewel.

The following modern research shows the same kind of energy at work. The Pentagon Dodecahedron I have written about in all so many threads here is a mixture or co-agulation of cosmic (astrological) and Earth Energy (Gaia). It can be expressed as Magnetism such as Mesmer's Animal Magnetism and electricity. In July of 2015 we had a report that a pentaquark was just proven to exist.

"Water molecules cause biological systems to prefer left-handed chiral centres, say scientists from Israel. All amino acids found in living organisms have left-handed chirality, even though left- and right-handed amino acids should chemically be the same. Meir Shinitzky and colleagues at the Weizmann Institute of Science believe the humble water molecule to be responsible.

Shinitzky dissolved polymers of left- and right-handed amino acids in water, and measured the pH at which they denatured from helices to random coils. This was 0.2 to 0.3 units higher for the right-handed molecules, which implied they were less stable. The effect disappeared when heavy water (D2O) was used.

The group discounted undetectable impurities in the water as the cause. ‘In most of our experiments with heavy water, where the differences are virtually eliminated, 20 per cent light water was still present,’ said Shinitzky.

Water molecules exist in two forms, ortho-H2O and para-H2O. The interchange between these forms in liquid water is very slow, taking minutes, so an average form is not established. There is also a tiny difference in the magnetic fields of left-handed and righthanded chiral centres.

Shinitzky’s group suggests that the different interactions between the weak magnetic field of ortho- H2O and the magnetic fields of left- and right-handed amino acids is sufficient to account for the pH measurements.

This is a controversial explanation, because the energy difference between molecule types is tiny yet the effect on denaturing is huge according to Jeanne Crassous at the University of Rennes, France. Crassous said she would like to see the results and the role of water impurities corroborated by another research group.

Shinitzky’s next step is to compare the structures and catalytic activities of left- and righthanded biological molecules. ‘The ultimate challenge is the possibility that the function of a mirror-image biological system would be inferior to its natural counterpart,’ he said."

http://www.rsc.org/images/ch00602_tcm18-47739.pdf

Talk about a SINISTER bunch!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! SPPPUUTTTTTERRR!!

"Practical Spiritual Tools - The Great Divine Director's 33-Day Novena
The purpose of this novena is to access and put into action our individual divine plan, the divine plan for our local study groups, our organization, and the planet as a whole.

Saint Germain has given us a method of finding what is the will of God for our life and our divine plan. He suggests we give prayers to the Great Divine Director for direction in our affairs.

The Great Divine Director is a master of great attainment who is working closely with Saint Germain to bring in the new age of Aquarius. He directs great beams of light from his heart and has crystallized this light into dazzling jewels of light. He wears these jewels as a belt around his waist that hangs to below his knees. You will notice reference made to this blue belt in his mantra."

http://iamalchemy.org/novenas_greatdivinedirector.html

Ok, I've got to attend to other matters. Will be reading but not posting much for the next few days.

Please list what 5 books of yours you think I would enjoy or you consider must reads. Thanks.

Why do We Believe What We Believe?

An excellent article from the above.

"Why do We Believe What We Believe?

Kris Notaro
By Kris Notaro
Ethical Technology

Posted: Sep 22, 2010

Why do people believe different paradigms and memes over others? At this point in time there are a number of theories that can be utilized to answer this question but they remain crude in nature.

Several views suggest that brain regions and neurotransmitters are responsible for the valuing of one concept over another. According to modern neuroscience a few crucial neurotransmitters play a central role in mood and belief. They include dopamine, glutamate, norepinephrine, serotonin, and acetylcholine.(5)(7) For example, abnormal dopamine levels in particular can lead to schizophrenia which we can attribute to the unusual difficulty of people who already understand a certain paradigm of knowledge to believe in another. Brain regions and critical periods also play a role.(7)

Figuring out why people believe in irrational concepts is a rather hard challenge. Homo sapiens are socially networked together, teaching each other stories that can be said to be false like the idea of God, concepts that are somewhat true like “treat others the way you want to be treated,” and paradigms that are said to be scientific theories like the theory of relativity. This network of telling stories about reality seems to resemble the very complex nature of the human brain.

The question of meaning, purpose and existence can take on many forms. In our developed countries, however, the scientific method, critical thinking, and the notion of the theory of everything are our leading paradigms of knowledge. Things can work completely out of tune, but can also work as intended like a well put together orchestra. Science has replaced the idea of God for the skeptic and critical thinker. When modern rationality governs the human brain we find that God has no place in this orchestra.

Nature versus nurture must play a role, because irrational memes/concepts propagate within cultures, they just don’t spring up from nature necessarily. However, it has been argued that our brains are hardwired to be gullible in the sense that they have been designed through evolution to believe in simplistic stories like the story of God.(2) Doxastic Voluntarism is a philosophical concept which states that people have voluntary control over what they believe in.(4) However, this can be argued against by a recent study of people with brain tumors who needed to have the tumors removed. The study showed that certain regions of the brain play a large role in spiritual belief.

Dave Munge of SEED magazine writes about how the brain may be susceptible to religion because of survival benefits.

“[It is argued] that cooperation is the key. Cooperation is clearly beneficial for human social groups in hunting, defense, child-rearing, and many other survival behaviors. Religion, they say, is a way of reinforcing the principles that join members of a group. Brembs points out that observing a religious ritual like a rain dance allows communities to identify loyal members and punish those who don’t seem to be contributing to the group.”

If the above is correct it would explain why leading research points to areas of the brain that may be hardwired for spirituality. Research of the left inferior parietal lobule and the right angular gyrus that contained tumors revealed that after surgery, the patients were more apt to believe in out of body experiences and spiritual occurrences. The conclusion that can be drawn from this research suggests that these two brain regions play a role in body ownership and spirituality. Brain lesions in the left inferior parietal lobule and the right angular gyrus show us that even without voluntary beliefs in “God experiences,” the brain itself loses something vital for critical thinking. If patients then lose the ability to critically think of their new experiences as being false illusions brought on by brain damage, these findings become quite important. (1)(2)

While nurture is a huge influence on the brain and the complexities that allow for irrational and rational beliefs, an understanding of neurons and neurotransmitters can help out. The Critical Period concept shows us that during certain periods of brain development, certain beliefs can take root. In order to undo these beliefs, the brain must use its plasticity. Memes and irrational concepts propagate within cultures because of the malleability that the brain allows. However, Doxastic Voluntarism shows us that mentally healthy people can in fact change their minds about beliefs in the supernatural. As people get older this plasticity is lessoned but still exists. It consists of making new neural connections and stronger synaptic bonds. (4)(7)

“Who cares what the color means? How do you know what he meant to say? I mean, did he leave another book called "Symbolism in My Books?" If he didn't, then you could just be making all of this up. Does anyone really think this guy sat down and stuck all kinds of hidden meanings into his story? It's just a story.... But I think you are making all of this symbolism stuff up. I don't believe any of it.”
― Laurie Halse Anderson, Speak

And we wonder why there is so much ignorance in this world. If one asks what she means about 'know'ing what would she say? Would it involve something like - "I want to know what I can use to make money or get a correct answer. I don't care if it is what the author meant so long as my fellow man agrees."

And for those who try to understand the why of choosing one meme over another we have a whole lot of reasons they have yet to start to understand.

Manly Hall has given many learned people a lot to think about and yet it would appear most academics involved in linguistics have little or no awareness of his excellent scholarship. We need to crack all codes in symbology before we can honestly say we know what technology and wisdom the ancients had. The language of the birds or BRDs is one of the most ancient systems which I think evolved into the Hermetic Green Languages used by the likes of Goethe (Founder of a Jesuit short term Illuminized group most people ramble on about as if it is all there was.), Thomas Carlyle in Sartor Restartus, Jonathan Swift and many more. In my work on Shakespeare I uncovered Francis Bacon using code to claim the works of his friend William whose work he published. It took about 50 years for some people to decipher it and now there are many who think it means Bacon wrote Shakespeare. Such is the way of ignorant ego among pretenders to knowledge. As Hugo knew, Shakespeare also wrote in hermetic code.

"The arcana of the ancient Mysteries were never revealed to the profane except through the media of symbols. Symbolism fulfilled the dual office of concealing the sacred truths from the uninitiated and revealing them to those qualified to understand the symbols. Forms are the symbols of formless divine principles; symbolism is the language of Nature. With reverence the wise pierce the veil and with clearer vision contemplate the reality; but the ignorant, unable to distinguish between the false and the true, behold a universe of symbols. It may well be said of Nature--the Great Mother--that she is ever tracing strange characters upon the surface of things, but only to her eldest and wisest sons as a reward for their faith and devotion does she reveal the cryptic alphabet which is the key to the import of these tracings.

The temples of the ancient Mysteries evolved their own sacred languages, known only to their initiates and never spoken save in the sanctuary. The illumined priests considered it sacrilege to discuss the sacred truths of the higher worlds or the divine verities of eternal Nature in the same tongue as that used by the vulgar for wrangling and dissension. A sacred science must needs be couched in a sacred language. Secret alphabets also were invented, and whenever the secrets of the wise were committed to writing, characters meaningless to the uninformed were employed. Such forms of writing were called sacred or Hermetic alphabets. Some--such as the famous angelic writing--are still retained in the higher degrees of Masonry.

Secret alphabets were not entirely satisfactory, however, for although they rendered unintelligible the true nature of the writings, their very presence disclosed the fact of concealed information--which the priests also sought to conceal. Through patience or persecution, the keys to these alphabets were eventually acquired and the contents of the documents revealed to the unworthy. This necessitated employment of more subtle methods for concealing the divine truths. The result was the appearance of cryptic systems of writing designed to conceal the presence of both the message and the cryptogram. Having thus devised a method of transmitting their secrets to posterity, the illuminati encouraged the circulation of certain documents specially prepared through incorporating into them ciphers containing the deepest secrets of mysticism and philosophy. Thus medieval philosophers disseminated their theories throughout Europe without evoking suspicion, since volumes containing these cryptograms could be subjected to the closest scrutiny without revealing the presence of the hidden message."

Secret Teachings of All Ages: The Cryptogram as a factor in Symbolic Philosophy

In 2-3 weeks I'll have more time to read in more detail, so I will only be posting about concise parts within a few posts. I do not have time to comprehensively read everything within one thread topic or even within some posts, so help along if you can.

A.C.Clarke wrote: "Your mystics, though they were lost in their own delusions, had seen part of the truth. There are powers of the mind, and powers beyond the mind, which your science could never have brought within its framework without shattering it entirely. All down the ages there have been countless reports of strange phenomena–poltergeists, telepathy, precognition–which you had named but never explained. At first science ignored them, even denied their existence, despite the testimony of five thousand years. But they exist, and, if it is to be complete, any theory of the universe must account for them."

What was your point or connection to this article linked below?...

The Singularity Archetype and Human Metamorphosis - Reality Sandwich

The ending of Clarke's story reminded me of Kurzweil's idea to become part of a nanobot swarm to infest the Universe except Clarke's ending was Apocalyptic, imo. Everything does disintegrate into what? Nothingness? It was a very strange ending indeed. I had no sense of transcendence; maybe assimilation and why I think of Kurzweil's nanobot swarm.

Last edited:
Paracelsus cured the Royals of Europe of their syphilis through tincture of Mercury. Mercury poisoning will easily occur and Tycho Brahe later tried to do this to cure himself (It is possible he was trying to make a Stone like Paracelsus is known to have had. But that takes years not weeks. Brahe did not apparently die a slow death.) Paracelsus said every disease and affliction of man has an origin and solution in Nature.

St. Germain was the equal at least, of Paracelsus. He apparently (Many witnesses including Voltaire.) precipitated a jewel in just two weeks for the French King who he mentored. I think St. Germain did the same attuning he had learned to do with tinctures and kept in his mind and SOUL the energy needed to make the perfect jewel. I think he then allowed this energy to work on a solution of matter or coal slush to get the matter to fit the mind created jewel.
Science recognizes the well known and accepted fact of the placebo effect. Many cures can be asserted to heal, but there are always other causes in play too that might really be "the cure".

If the making of jewels by such means were easily possible, then it would be replicated at least throughout alchemist history. Even this secret science would be passed down as you assert it is, so there should be alchemists able to do it now too. If you can't connect the alchemist dots down through history to show the same feats can be done now, whatever your belief or proof of what was, then there is no way to verify it really happened before unless you have direct evidence in the ancient proof too. Lost science is just belief unless you can prove it was done or can show the artifacts and objects still work now.

Give examples where you can prove this has actually happened beyond belief and faith it did happen? ALL the dots must connect from start to finish to verify it happens the way you think it does, otherwise you cannot complete the proof beyond belief and faith. It just a kind of religious relic and quest for the holy grail.

Dear DS

Those are rational questions or reactions.

The first question states something which is easily answered. The cure of syphilis was no placebo effect - it is a recorded and accepted historical facts as is his curing of the City of Stertzing, Austria of the Plague in 1524.

The answer to the second question is supported by the fact of the first. But in academia we have books like Man, Myth and Magic which are lies. They said something similar about Paracelsus to what you are saying about St. Germain. They said if Paracelsus could make the Philosopher's Stone then why did he die with no great wealth. They said his only bequeath was a goblet for a man friend. Yes, he was (like many when no woman was allowed an education and religion burned women who studied anything) gay or androgynous which is a spiritual attunement to any person of every sex. The geneticist Professor Jones of Manchester University says there are six sexes. I think there are many variations and different emphasized attributes. In time we will view sex as what it is between people and no business at all of others. Yes, we hear those words but what I just told you is far deeper and scarier. Sex is not just a physical act - it is best when it is spiritual.

That goblet (I have not seen.) might be very valuable, I do not know if it was part of the Stone or had green jewels. If it did I would say those green jewels were made from Green Vitreole or the Elixir of Life. An Elixir is a more appropriate word to use for what St. Germain did in the precipitation process - normal vitamin retailers and Homeopaths sell tinctures. Homeopaths like Hippocrates are alchemists but that does not make all Homeopaths alchemists. Dr. Zoltan Rona M. D. wrote an Encyclopedia of Medicine and is on TV and radio. He correctly says modern drug pushing medicine is "a blip" in our understanding of health and what he calls Paracelsan Medicine. In other words real medicine. Fulcanelli writes about Green Vitreole in the Gothic Cathedrals of Europe - in the stained glass. But the process of making a jewel of Green is not the same as what St. Germain is reported to have done. Voltaire also said he never saw St. Germain age a day in the 50 years he knew him. Voltaire was androgynous too.

That brings us to your final comment or Challenge. "Connect the dots". Yep, and you can read a book of mine which is available for free - which does just that. It is on scrib'd.com and you can read some pages of it which they sample. Also true of Hitler v. Frabato and 'The Charm of Making' - there. Frabato is the magical name or stage name of Franz Bardon, another alchemist. The Swiss Baron and Rosicrucian who gave me the book Frabato The Magician which I heavily quote in my above noted book on Hitler and the Freemasonic Order of the Golden Centurion (similar 99 groups like the Copperheads of the American Civil War - read your history.) which he belonged to is important to understanding all of history. The Baron ran Buddhist ashrams too, and he said I "made Bardon more credible".

I will go get a little history for you - cause I can see you are reading Nazi propaganda or normal Wiki type crap about alchemy including the Stone. Yes, some who are alchemists do not do metal transformation and they focus on the spiritual - like me. Those who say the Great Work is a metaphorical spiritual pursuit only are not real alchemists despite their names being on the Wiki list. But they are wrong to say no one can make a Stone. I just posted an example on the Alien Craft crash thread about Leonardo and his Bike. His mentor also had a Stone (Reference Mark Haeffner's Dictionary of Alchemy), and I do not know if one person's Stone can be viewed (Time Viewing) by another. I suspect it cannot due to the intense (often five year repetition) attunement required.

Last edited:
Dear DS

Maybe it is too much for you. You keep using phrases about things you know only what media rep[orts. You accuse the media of what you are in fact doing. Shakespeare (also an Hermeticist or semi-alchemist) said "methinks thou dost protest too much" or maybe that was Snagglepuss.

I doubt that Clarke ever heard of Kurzweil and you are the only person I know talking about 'nanobot swarms' and 'Brain Trusts" as the fundamental enemy.

Socrates and Sages

The Three Wise Men

Bucephalus was a smart horse and the importance of the horse to the Kelts is very evident in many of the burial kurgans or tumuli. I liked the story of this horse when I read about Alexander as a pre-teen.

I think Aristotle received a Bardic peryllat education just as Pythagoras did not long before his time. However, it is said that he was a person who went along with the Greek program against women so I could be wrong. Like Thales we find Pythagoras had a Phoenician parent.

The practice of making a ship's company, military, commercial enterprise, or even missionary effort into a hodgepodge of 'brothers' from all manner of ethnic groups made communication difficult. Yet, the songs of various people would find group enjoyment and build togetherness. In cases where the separate genders were involved this also made for a mingling the egalitarian Kelts encouraged. The more sinister aspects of this policy may have developed in later times. The secret projects and trading enterprises including drug manufacture and the potions passed off as helpful, needed to be done so that the 'bosses' or elite who made the lions share of the profit didn't have to worry about anyone getting all the knowledge. That might put common people in a position to make challenges, to the control of the elite. It also made it so that the powers that be could cut one or more persons out of their just rewards and have less compunction or concern about a backlash. For example the man who changed his name to Juan de Fuca and whose name is associated with the Pacific Northwest, was a Greek sailor named Apostolonos Valerianos and the Spanish Government never paid him for his efforts.

When Did Education Become A Tool of Deceit?

Insular is the English language in its formative stages which was developed in Ireland according to the unbiased research of University of Colorado Professor of Library Sciences J. D. A. Ogilvy's Books Known to the English. Uncial is the script used in writing Bibles and other dogma in early Christian times while Ireland seems to have been used or part of the deal with Rome; in return for not being attacked as viciously as they would have been. I have seen some other scholars mention this deal, but how can it be proven?

The Kelts (Phoenicians) were very interested in helping heal the people of their community. They taught wholistics and herbal remedies and tried to make people into informed consumers of all knowledge. They had the first hospitals, but most importantly they had the best university or educational system including scientific research. The incorporation of knowledge into the languages and alphabets included the harmonics we now are beginning to understand as a result of quantum physics. People had a real spiritual education just through the rhythm and voice of their everyday sharing through talking and singing. Beyond that they were encouraged and enabled as a complete society.

The Greeks and others were making it illegal and worse for women to get an education. They felt women were dangerous and should be guarded against due to their superior intuition (through training this need not be a gender advantage). It wasn't until the 20th Century that anything close to a fair and liberal education system for all people was instituted and by that time the spiritual was beaten out of us. Needless to say there are large parts of the world where the matter of educating women is still worse than merely feudal. How can a man learn all the wonder of life if he engages in this treatment of his sister? Who really believes in an immortal soul if they do this to other humans? We are not just male or female, here or in the hereafter. This is known in the Tao and in all adepthoods throughout time.

Pythagoras learned much from or under the direction of Abaris (Rabbi) the Druid from Hyperborean or Scythian (northern regions) places. Hecateus identifies Abaris as a Druid, and that he was, even if he was a 'kapnobatai' from Thrace. Hecateus himself was a Basilidae (Might include the highly political recent find called the Yingpan Man; he has a Greek appearance and burial mask and is another of the Red-Heads.) who much later became the Basilian Fathers of the Catholic hegemony. Pythagoras' travels in his educational process indicate all the other Druidic influenced or associated schools. In Egypt at the Great Pyramid, he learned to surpass all the local priests. Some say he even met Zoroaster in person. The Magi of Zoroaster are in the 'peryllat' or alchemic mold of the Druidic and shamanic studies. Their Taoist and Sarman through Dervish and Yoga influences are what make the Enneagrams so interesting. His involvement with the Orphic School is most closely associated with the Bairds of the Druidic structure. Again, names can confuse either intentionally or just through the nature of languages and cultural differences, but the knowledge is very similar. The Foundation, Builders, Atlanteans, or what I call the Phoenician Brotherhood kept the knowledge pipelines open before Empire became ascendant. Mani was a Zoroastrian who later tried to recreate the ethic of brotherhood by joining it and Christianity. He was stabbed in the back by one of his own - Augustine!

Some modern scholars take the words of Pythagoras' detractors who would have us believe he was a misogynist or prejudiced against women. But I think he was a progressive. It is certain women were allowed to be educated with his other students when he relocated to Croton (Bruttium), Italy. Here the knowledge of the Great Pyramid was able to flourish and grow. He is acknowledged as a great sage through all time. However, Plato, Aristotle and Socrates who followed him are just as important. As students of history and man's culture we must understand the impact these great people had on our current society. You will see why, if you do not already. Clearly education was a tool of programming or propaganda and Socrates would not 'toe the line'. He probably wasn't the first to drink hemlock or go against the priestly politicos but his story is inspiring to people like me.

Do you belong to some alchemists groups? Whom else do you think is a present day alchemist?

You wrote: "I doubt that Clarke ever heard of Kurzweil and you are the only person I know talking about 'nanobot swarms' and 'Brain Trusts" as the fundamental enemy."

What Kurzweil represents with his Brain Trusts of people working his agendas is a fundamental organized effort to shape and change society in directions I believe are dangerous and prop-up the PTB worldwide. He is, of course, the front man and figure head that is backed-up by the PTB, and these ideas are now prime time TV. I'd say he has their full support, indeed. Otherwise, it would not be pervasive throughout all the Science History and SyFy entertainment. I also say he is just one of many doing this, but he is one of the current public faces of such agendas that are well known among younger generations. Yeah, that's one reason he is now at Google.

Better get wise to what is going on in that respect. And, nanotech is another aspect to their SyFy agenda too.

What was your point about this below?... [I removed the Kurzweil comments.]

A.C.Clarke wrote: "Your mystics, though they were lost in their own delusions, had seen part of the truth. There are powers of the mind, and powers beyond the mind, which your science could never have brought within its framework without shattering it entirely. All down the ages there have been countless reports of strange phenomena–poltergeists, telepathy, precognition–which you had named but never explained. At first science ignored them, even denied their existence, despite the testimony of five thousand years. But they exist, and, if it is to be complete, any theory of the universe must account for them."

What was your point or connection to this article linked below?...

The Singularity Archetype and Human Metamorphosis - Reality Sandwich

The ending of Clarke's story was Apocalyptic, imo. You did not post the ending. Everything does disintegrate into what? Nothingness? It was a very strange ending indeed. I had no sense of transcendence; maybe assimilation or ?

Last edited:
P.S. You're still responding to people elsewhere that push your buttons the wrong way by returning fire that is too personally inflammatory with hyperbole. You should ignore these people and just focus on providing information that can be helpful. Otherwise, you're going to get a vacation from the forum at a minimum, and I rather you remain to at least explore some of your ideas that could be useful and helpful.

People eat healthier and learn better if the food is pleasurable and well prepared. Few people will learn from any of your posts if the food served is rejected and is off-putting. Consider your education focus and motives to improve and change society, and I think you'll do much better using teaching and learning tactics that are healthy and a pleasure to participate in.

Yes, Kurzweil is important and if you wanted to call Google by the name in Terminator Skynet (especially now that they have bought in with a 10 Billion dollar chunk of Musk's SpaceX) I would not make a big issue of it. But incessant use of the phrase makes you sound like a shrill paranoid.

The media is important to the mind control agenda - you got it. But it is not news to any intellectual or realist. Marshall McLuhan said decades ago if he had control of the media for 15 years he would control Earth.

Despite the fact that the internet allows more back and forth it is actually arguable that it serves the greater mind control agenda more than those TV shows we both know are less than adequate or truthful.

I do not regard Google as a Brain Trust or even as important a social controlling agent as the US Depts of Education and Health, or many other groups which are less than what you should try to understand in our Synarchistic reality. The Military complex is a different cat and I think we are both on the same page there. But none of them are PTB, they are functionaries and bureaucrats - nothing more. You are talking about what Korten calls corpserists and Chomsky details in his Manufacturing Consent book.

The article you have asked about deserves being read and quoted with a question or two of a specific sort. I cannot read your mind and I have varied questions about it's author myself.

It included the Clarke excerpt and I do not regard it as apocalyptic unless you mean it exposes the insanity of those cultists who believe in the Devil and other boogeymen like the Heavenly Host. I thought Clarke did an excellent job of demonstrating how people act in a hive or cult. I wish everyone here would read it.

Clearly Clarke is also advocating real study of the mystics and all other forms of research which alchemists do. Mircae Eliade was the top religious scholar in the world by most accounts - read his The Forge and the Crucible rather than any academic talking about and lying about alchemy. I quote him a lot but at this point I suspect you are not qualified to read what I have written in my books about alchemy. That is why I did not put them on the list of five you asked for.

Do you belong to some alchemists groups? Whom else do you think is a present day alchemist?

You need to refresh your memory of the End of Clarke's book. It portrays the ending of Humanity by the "God Creative/Destructive Force" as the complete and utter disintegration of our solar system with the last human to witness it. Everything just dissolves away into particles and nothingness. I am referring to the end of the book, and not the part you quoted. That's what I meant by Apocalyptic or the assimilation. [Why I mentioned the nanotech swarm too.]

Back