• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Religious Origins of the Ultimate

Robert Baird

Paranormal Maven
Mind Phuck 101

As we go past the rabbit hole and sit drinking tea with the Mad Hatter who has studied many years in his evaluation of dreams and the human psyche we find Arthur C. Clarke explaining a common myth and CONstruct - the alien influence and Christian devil (worship - for any power given to such images amounts to worship).

"The very different psyche belongs to Arthur C. Clarke, who was originally an astrophysicist and later became famous as a science-fiction writer. Clarke is a man of science and famously anti-religious. For example, the N.Y. Times quoted him as saying: “Religion is a byproduct of fear. For much of human history, it may have been a necessary evil, but why was it more evil than necessary? Isn't killing people in the name of God a pretty good definition of insanity?”6 In other words, Clarke’s worldview is in dramatic contrast to the probable worldview of the Christian woman whose dreams we just looked at. Also, science fiction, a form that is consciously created with much effort during waking hours, would seem to be a very different source than dreams, which erupt spontaneously from the unconscious.

Clarke is best known for the novel and Stanley Kubrick film, 2001: A Space Odyssey. 2001 is one of the most brilliant visions of the Singularity Archetype, and it will be considered in depth later in the book, but presently we are going to consider an earlier example of Clarke's work, the classic science-fiction novel, Childhood's End. Science fiction is obviously a very different medium than dreams. But like dreams, science fiction is also a fertile and open imaginal realm where the collective unconscious can communicate with modern persons, and a new mythology, however unrecognized, can express itself. Since Childhood’s End is as profound a manifestation of the Singularity Archetype as I’ve ever encountered, we’ll give it a correspondingly more thorough look.

Childhood's End begins with extraterrestrial spacecraft appearing over the world’s capitals. Beings from within these craft break through all communications and announce that they are "the Overlords" and have come to establish peace on earth. They claim to be superior beings who wish to establish peace and prosperity on earth through the formation of a world government, maintained by their supreme authority. They ask to be thought of as civil servants rather than dictators. In fact, they do advance man’s material contentment, with the major religions standing as their only organized opposition. The Overlords succeed in establishing peace on earth and, excepting military aggression, do not curtail any human freedoms. To all appearances the Overlords are benevolent, but they remain a great unknown: “Speculations concerning the Overlords were pure guesswork. No one knew their motives; and no one knew toward what future they were shepherding mankind.”

Much of the continuing distrust of the Overlords stems from the fact that they will not appear in public or even offer a description of their physical form. Eventually they promise to reveal themselves after two generations–fifty years.

These fifty years pass peacefully for the human species. Thanks to the Overlords, mankind has entered a golden age of affluence and everyone eagerly awaits the day when the Overlords will descend to earth and reveal themselves. When the long-anticipated day arrives the great spacecraft descend. With some ceremony, the Overlords emerge, and to the uneasy surprise of the human species their appearance is revealed:

“The leathery wings, the little horns, the barbed tail–all were there. The most terrible of all legends had come to life out of the unknown past. Yet now it stood smiling, in ebon majesty, with the sunlight gleaming upon its tremendous body . . .” (65).

This decidedly mythological element is fascinatingly incongruous with the setting of technological materialism stereotypical of the science-fiction genre. What is the meaning of a specter from the Christian and pagan past reemerging in the world of the future? Clarke reveals that the Overlords’ alarming physiognomy is simply the result of their evolutionary adaptation to the environmental conditions of their planet. The Overlords are actually perfectly benevolent and are far more rational and intelligent than humans. The novel explains their physical appearance as “a racial memory of a future event,” accounting for their cross-cultural appearance in legend and myth. In other words, their physical form and association with evil is an archetype, but also a premonition. The association with evil, furthermore, is not a reflection of the Overlord’s nature, as they are in fact benevolent, but rather a result of the event horizon of total transformation that the Overlord’s arrival signifies. The instinctive and premonitory fear of the Overlord’s physical form derives from the conservatism of an established genome recognizing that metamorphosis means the obsolescence and extinction of the species in its old form.

The Overlords are servants of the "Overmind," a cosmic intelligence permeating the universe that is Clarke's naturalistic God concept. The Overmind employs the Overlords as midwives. When the Overmind senses that an intelligent species is about to cross the evolutionary event horizon and make the jump into higher consciousness, it sends the Overlords to their planet to supervise the process. This evolutionary process is volatile and unstable, and if not properly supervised could result in disastrous consequences whose effects would reach far beyond the particular world on which the process occurs.

The Overlords, though infinitely superior to humans in every perceivable attribute, are themselves barren and unable to manifest the evolutionary birth process that it is their perpetual task to oversee. As one of the Overlords, Rasheverak, explains:

"Probably, like most men, you have always regarded us as your masters. That is not true. We have never been more than guardians, doing a duty imposed upon us from–above. That duty is hard to define: perhaps you can best think of us as midwives attending a difficult birth. We are helping to bring something new and wonderful into being. [. . .] Yes, we are the midwives. But we ourselves are barren" (178).

Karellan, the chief Overlord, in a final speech to mankind, adds:

"Our intellects are far more powerful than yours, but there is something in your minds that has always eluded us. [. . .] Our races have much in common–that is why we were chosen for this task. But in other respects, we represent the ends of two different evolutions. Our minds have reached the end of their development. So, in their present form, have yours. Yet you can make the jump to the next stage, and therein lies the difference between us."

"We are your guardians–no more. Often you must have wondered what position my race held in the hierarchy of the universe. As we are above you, so there is something above us, using us for its own purposes. We have never discovered what it is, though we have been its tool for ages and dare not disobey it. Again and again we have received our orders, have gone to some world in the early flower of its civilization, and have guided it along the road that we can never follow–the road that you are traveling now."

"Again and again we had studied the process we have been sent to foster, hoping that we might learn to escape form our limitations. But we have glimpsed only the vague outlines of the truth. You called us the Overlords, not knowing the irony of that title. [. . .] Let us say that above us is the Overmind, using us as the potter uses his wheel."

"And your race is the clay that is being shaped on that wheel."

An interesting aspect of the evolutionary model presented in Childhood’s End is that intelligence is not the decisive factor catalyzing the evolutionary event horizon. The Overlords are well aware of this and recognize that it is parapsychological abilities that are more essential to the metamorphosis. Karellan makes this explicit in his final speech:

"Your mystics, though they were lost in their own delusions, had seen part of the truth. There are powers of the mind, and powers beyond the mind, which your science could never have brought within its framework without shattering it entirely. All down the ages there have been countless reports of strange phenomena–poltergeists, telepathy, precognition–which you had named but never explained. At first science ignored them, even denied their existence, despite the testimony of five thousand years. But they exist, and, if it is to be complete, any theory of the universe must account for them.""

The Singularity Archetype and Human Metamorphosis - Reality Sandwich

The crystal skulls in Indiana's pursuits (and others) are excellent mind candy. Skulls have indeed been a major force in this world for over a million years. If you read about the Hexham Heads you will begin to grasp the forces at work - if you don't buy into the conscious demons full of evil crap. My book on Demonology is a good start which covers Dr. Robins books and serious scientific research including The Dragon Project.

The extent of miss-story and brainwashing around us is surpassed only by (or is that because of) the lack of wisdom acquisition being taught in schools. There is a connection. There is also a connection between SRI and the kids who wasted a bunch of people in a movie theatre in Colorado a few years ago - their father worked as a researcher on the mind control efforts there. That is a lot more than the Columbine kids whose father was a Mason, but they went deeper and almost got to the origin of a lot of what is coded into our social practices or Catholic dogma. They were at least heard talking about Aristotle and Plato. Yes, Aristotelian logic and rituals of occult matters was put into the Church by Thomas Aquinas (I have explained in other threads.) and Thomists are still the major philosophical force inside that church. The fact that the media 'experts' have not explained any of it - is evidence of a cover-up even though I sometimes wonder if Ingo Swann's firing was the end of any real insight inside the bureaucracy.

This link is more black and white dualistic jargon which has an agenda or is the effluent of religious brainwashing. It does do some good research on the VRIL maidens you have seen represented in Indiana Jones movies.

http://mindcontrolblackassassins.com...pnotic-trance/

Do you think science will be able to send sentient robots which have a human being's brain contents through time or at faster-than-light speed?

It is a way to explain many things I have learned and experienced.

In my book Chichen Itza - Time: I recount how I was sent a message to a turned off computer while I was away seeing the Pyramid at Chichen Itza. It was not in the e-mail area, it was in personal files. The message was the first page of a treatise on Time Travel by a person who I could find no evidence existed. Here is a report which validates this as a possibility.

"According to the physicists’ calculations, the Higgs singlet may be able to travel in a fifth dimension (a dimension beyond our four-dimensional universe). But for this theory to hold true, our universe needs to abide by the laws of “M-theory,” a theory that requires there to be 10 or 11 dimensions (basically an extension of string theory).

In M-theory, our Universe is only one of many universes that can be envisaged as layers of an onion skin, each layer being a different universe. The skin that represents our Universe is known as a “brane” and it is stacked atop other branes as part of the “bulk.”

In the bulk, some forces, such as gravity, are predicted to permeate from one brane to the next. The details of M-theory are complex, and as yet unconfirmed, but the high-energy collisions inside the LHC may produce artifacts (such as short-lived micro-black holes) that reveal the presence of these predicted extra dimensions.

So, assuming M-theory describes the real nature of our Universe, how could we detect a Higgs singlet? If this particle only travels in a fifth dimension, time in our Universe isn’t of consequence to that particle, so it could be created by the LHC in the fifth dimension, and when it decays, its “decay particles” (i.e. everyday particles that the Higgs singlet will create after it dies) will be detected at an arbitrary time.

This arbitrary time could be in the past, before the particle was even generated, or even in the future. Therefore, if physicists see particles spontaneously pop into existence before an LHC collision even occurs, that could be indicative of the Higgs singlet decay particles appearing in our universe. Simple!

SLIDE SHOW: Top 5 Time Travel Methods from the Movies

But what of the Grandfather Paradox? If a Higgs singlet can pop into existence before it is created, wouldn’t that cause all kinds of kinks in the space-time continuum?

“One of the attractive things about this approach to time travel is that it avoids all the big paradoxes,” Weiler said. “Because time travel is limited to these special particles, it is not possible for a man to travel back in time and murder one of his parents before he himself is born, for example. However, if scientists could control the production of Higgs singlets, they might be able to send messages to the past or future.”

So, the upshot is that a person couldn’t go back in time to kill his or her grandfather (because only Higgs singlets have time-traveling abilities). But, if an assassin could manipulate a signal consisting of time-traveling Higgs singlets, they could send a message to someone else to kill their (or someone else’s) grandfather!"

http://news.discovery.com/space/coul...her-110316.htm

An excellent appreciation of myth in all religions focuses on Joseph Campbell who along with Jung and Eliade are my favorite inspirations as I wander among aliens, dragons and monsters - all the while being scorched and flamed by idiots and fruitcakes.

Category: Science - Upswell Magazine

"If Kneale’s argument sounds reductive and simplistic, it’s because it is. An earlier work drawing from a much broader research base shows that the creativity of the human mind—myth, religion and monsters included—is inspired by much more than just our fears. Joseph Campbell’s seminal The Hero With a Thousand Faces assesses a huge range of myths from across the world—from Buddhist stories and Christianity to the beliefs of Ancient Greeks through to those of native peoples of North America and Australia. From these impressive readings he concludes that all stories and myths take the same essential forms and serve particular psychosocial functions. For instance, “the happy ending of the fairy tale, the myth, and the divine comedy of the soul, is to be read, not as a contradiction, but as a transcendence of the universal tragedy of man.”[7] This tragedy, that everyone dies sooner or later, becomes in myth more than a grim source of fear and uncertainty to be relieved by a literal reading of after-life stories. The tragedy is exposed to us through tales that help resolve our deep anxiety in a social and psychological framework.

What Campbell reveals is that what—or who—we see “out there” and what we encounter on our journeys through strange lands are in fact reflective of ourselves. “The passage of the mythological hero may be overground, incidentally; fundamentally it is inward—into depths where obscure resistances are overcome.”[8] {You will read me saying this is a symptom of paranoia and projection. What is alien to our sense of self is used against us as part of brainwashing us to be something less than Campbell's Hero. In time these projections become archetypes in the ether which casts it's pall across the ages and wells up as stories of Interventions from Gods and Extra-terrestrials.}

The things that scare us tap into the wellspring of the human psyche: they can inspire us to create, and they can set us some useful boundaries. If Kneale is correct, some of the broadest ranging social institutions—complete with moral rules and gruesome monsters—have been generated from a place of anxiety. And whether or not his argument has some elements of truth, and if perhaps it seems a cynical view on humanity, the point is that it’s not all bad. “It has always been the prime function of mythology,” says Campbell, “to provide the symbols that carry the human spirit forward, in counteraction to those other constant human fantasies that tend to tie it back.”[9]

We tell each other stories about those things that frighten us, and in doing so learn not only about ourselves, but gain some insight on how to overcome such fears.

Like one who, on a lonely road,
Doth walk in fear and dread,
And, having once turned around, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
Because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread.

These lines from The Rime of the Ancient Mariner come to Frankenstein immediately after he flees his newly animate creation.[10] He’s running not from the creature itself, which has yet even to speak, but from the hideousness of what he has accomplished. Mary Shelley’s classic shows the interplay between fear and creativity, and makes an excellent example of frightfully demonstrative stories."

De-Population - Proof!!!

De-Population

Judgment and detective work requires thinking about possibilities. One of the things I'd been thinking for a long time relates to the use of the Plague and other biologics against the North American people. I knew about Fort Pitt years later; they used the bubonic fever bugs on blankets given to women in a cold winter to infect a whole Indian nation. It was clear to me if they would do that when the Indian threat was minimal they would have used it before that when they first invaded Paradise. De Soto's meanderings had always seemed calculated to infect as many Indians as possible. The mindset of social engineering and 'sins and demons' or the 'Flat Earth' fear-mongering about monsters being somewhere other than the Vatican shows the kind of control and greed. The Treaty of Tordesillas makes it clear they intended (in the dictated words of Rodrigo Borgia as Pope Alexander VI) to spread the Inquisition through the whole world.

Motive, opportunity and modus operandi or prior acts were all present but I couldn't prove anything without the smoking gun. I wrote how odd it was that Columbus had dogs at the front of his troops and brought them all the way across the ocean. Usually dogs are not great weapons unless (?) they are carriers of fleas from the rats on board ship. Other people I discussed this with still said the Catholics did not know what caused the Plague and their own people were indiscriminately felled by the same pathogen. Good argument, I thought - but still I knew different, and thus I continued to research.

Froissart and others calculated the European total at over 75,000,000 people. A war on the citizens and population control to scare the totality of European people! The Flagellants were a Catholic sect who burned whole ghettoes (like concentration camps) of Jews who were blamed for this Plague. I knew Paracelsus cured the whole city of Stertzing, Austria in 1524 and that he was drawing on earlier alchemic and homeopathic knowledge. But by this time other epidemic diseases were working on the few remaining Indians of North America. So what, Columbus flew the Templar flag like Da Gama, a papal astronomer and a friar cosmographer arranged his trip, and the result was horrific. This is not proof. Now, I have the proof that they knew about the plague and how to stop it as well as the words of Churchill saying it was done with design and for a reason he thinks is good.

"The first Western reports of the Black Death actually came in 1347. It broke out among the troops of the Kipchak Khan, ruler of one of the fragments of the disintegrating Mongol empire. His army was besieging the Black Sea port of Kaffa when it was ravaged by the plague. In one of the first recorded instances of biological warfare, the Khan ordered his siege artillery to fling infected corpses over the city walls... In the next six years the dreadful disease roared across Europe in what has been rated the worst calamity experienced by the Western world at that time... A generation after Genghis Khan, Rubruck reported that 'there are plenty of marmots there, which in those parts they call sogur and of which in winter twenty or thirty at a time collect in one hole and sleep for six months: of these they catch a great number.' He also recorded the fact that whenever a Mongol was very sick, a warning sign was put up over his tent advising that it contained an ill person and that no one should enter." (10)

He also described how they moved away from camp sites when black rats were seen and the sterilizing of clothes and bathing of people. The rats get the Plague from the Marmots and it is a weaker strain at that point - but still able to kill. It is only recently that we are able to understand the Plague itself more thoroughly than the shamanic smiths of the Mongols. Clearly this is rising to the level of proof given the fact that Rubruck was a top Catholic scholar whose writings were in the hands of his superiors. It is hard to believe that military people didn't savor such a weapon or use it when needed and we know they did at Fort Pitt centuries later. The other major disease that was used against Americans is smallpox. Homeopaths knew how to cure it long before the English allowed noted historian Gibbon to take the scab and inoculate himself. I am certain that 8th century homeopaths like Maimonides understood these cures and I think long before that it was part of the medicine bag of healers throughout the world. So the only missing ingredient is intent and Churchill provides that in his book titled The Island Race.

"Philosophers might suggest that there was no need for the use of the destructive mechanism of plague to procure the changes deemed necessary among men." (11)

"Changes deemed necessary" - yes, he is one of the inner sanctum as was his father. Winston approved the use of WMD's against Mesopotamia when he was the Colonial Secretary.

Tell me what kind of war reparations do Indians (Word origin - from Columbus's journal - "In-Deos" meaning 'with God') deserve? Tell me if nations deserve Sovereign Rights over people? Tell me why schools teach the virtues of Manifest Destiny programs including the founding of nations in the Americas. Tell me why you don't see Movies telling you this truth.

Do you think science will be able to send sentient robots which have a human being's brain contents through time or at faster-than-light speed?

It is a way to explain many things I have learned and experienced.

In my book Chichen Itza - Time: I recount how I was sent a message to a turned off computer while I was away seeing the Pyramid at Chichen Itza. It was not in the e-mail area, it was in personal files. The message was the first page of a treatise on Time Travel by a person who I could find no evidence existed. Here is a report which validates this as a possibility.
Hell no, imo, in answer to your first question. Man does not have infinite power to hack what is ALREADY is.

How you were sent a message to a turned-off computer is you were more likely hacked.

I do not understand your comment about 'infinite power to hack what is ALREADY is.'

Do you mean to have a full stop after 'hack'? Are you saying you do not believe in choice and are into predestination?

I have considered that. Can you hack into personal files of a computer which is turned off? Yes, with microwave technology - maybe. I also considered someone broke in and started the computer up and typed in the file. But I was not on the radar of such agencies at that time, possibly the Dragons who I later hooked up with in Wicca could have been into it and so on. But that would require believing they saw the future a long way off. It sure is (was) weird. There was a guy with a cable TV show we used to watch who was talking about time science and he and his wife were Wiccans. I had met Bert (Bertae) who was very old and had almost died twenty years earlier. He turned out to be psychic Royalty but he was not into me or I see no reason he would be screwing with me. I really can't figure any explanation other than this stuff above.

I don't think it is possible to alter the past, and that includes sending particles "back" to alter what is there already in a past location that no longer exists in that space time continuum. It is certainly possible to influence the future since time is like a fractal dancing with motion and possibilities are still coming into final shape for at least our level of existence and awareness. I only see influencing the near term is likely to be within human powers to get a desired outcome, but certainly our present actions are already a real time machine that can have far reaching consequences into the future we will never know about. I suppose sending information into the future is possible already by merely plotting out the Earth's trajectory and aiming the information at it "then", so it will intersect the present information in x-year forward. Better yet, just use a time capsule or upload it to the Internet.

The hacking of your computer could have easily taken place at any time in the past. The file just needed to be hidden and then activated whenever it was set to do so. If some information was time dependent in the file itself, then that would tell you how far back in time it could have been hacked.

Not likely - it was the computer of my girlfriend who later became my wife. The reason for hacking me is where it gets really difficult to imagine until you hear what happened when we were in Chichen Itza. What happened there involves finding a stelae which Al Bielek said had the key math to his Time Travel experience (Which experience I certainly do not believe and no interviewer ever asked the right questions.).

It involved an Inner Sanctum Rosicrucian who was so enthralled with what I did when I met him that he took me away from all others and gave me things he was finding in cenotes (confirming some of my historical research as did everything there.) plus showing me his study books of green, like the Tabula Smaragdina.

It was an answer to my decrees, WHICH IS FUTURE affectation. I found this stelae which had a place a person could sit on top of and which Carlos Castaneda's books dovetailed with in terms of both Quantum Jumping (Did not exist by that name then) and what ancients did after playing a game in the Pelota. The winners of the game got to choose if they would die. In other words the winners often wanted to de-materialize and travel dimensionally. The Pelota was where people from all over the Caribbean came to get justice in the era before Columbus and the Heathen horde came. I think I found that in his journals. But this may have been only part of the region that came here to get settlement of issues requiring justice. I show a far larger region of influence up to Poverty Point going back to white people there in 4000 BCE.

Your words betray a lack of current understanding in physics about time. You see it as linear.

Albert Einstein and the Fabric of Time

"Surprising as it may be to most non-scientists and even to some scientists, Albert Einstein concluded in his later years that the past, present, and future all exist simultaneously. In 1952, in his book Relativity, in discussing Minkowski's Space World interpretation of his theory of relativity, Einstein writes:

Since there exists in this four dimensional structure [space-time] no longer any sections which represent "now" objectively, the concepts of happening and becoming are indeed not completely suspended, but yet complicated. It appears therefore more natural to think of physical reality as a four dimensional existence, instead of, as hitherto, the evolution of a three dimensional existence."

Time Travel

Last edited:
Your words betray a lack of current understanding in physics about time. You see it as linear.
I wrote: "I don't think it is possible to alter the past, and that includes sending particles "back" to alter what is there already in a past location that no longer exists in that space time continuum."

Time can't be linear if it no longer exists "back there". These are words we are forced to use, and time is a construct that is real within "the word" and may seem linear too. There is "a wholeness" beyond time and space that is timeless. We can eternally now perceive this easily in deep meditation if practiced enough to realize it spontaneously as part of the timeless eternal now or intellectually as an idea. But everything including time is in motion and dancing without any point of reference beyond your own. How is that linear?

Our current understanding of theoretical physics and its implications about time and dimensions has already been reduced to nothing more than a philosophy of words, when you reach for ideas like M-theory, etc. [Despite your referral to some particle appearing from outside the brane into ours in the past/future to prove M-theory based on some high energy collision over in Switzerland. BS.]

We don't know jack. In a few hundred years or less we will seem very primitive about our present understanding about time, dimensions, and the Universe. If it's just another philosophy of words, then it may only be a little closer or further from the truth.

The reason I said you don't understand time and the lack of linear properties is how you said we could send information into the path of earth.

But as you say - you admit you do not; when you say how "We don't know Jack." Which is certainly true of some of us.

The reason I said you don't understand time and the lack of linear properties is how you said we could send information into the path of earth.
Well, I was joking about it in the sense that transferring information into the future is a lot easier by other means. Bending a light beam of information around black holes could be redirected at Earth in the future as a thought exercise, but it is just a joke in the context I used it.
But as you say - you admit you do not; when you say how "We don't know Jack." Which is certainly true of some of us.
Yes, what you know now vs what a "how the universe exists" scientist will know in a hundred years or perhaps much less will DEFINITELY be a lot more than your philosophical notions about M-theory and related such explanations of reality.

You are highly suspect to me, when you seem dead-set on supporting the ideas presented in a television program called Futurescape. You are entitled to your beliefs, but much of Futurescape is a religion of predictions, imo. Futurescape is mostly a Brain Trust that is inhumane, and it's also an info commercial for recruitment into their tech-cult, and an offering of products to buy now.

Genetics will end the notion of AI robots transcending or merging with Humankind, which, of course, is nothing but the insane science fiction of people such as Kurzweil promoting it as something humans should do. Well, they can't anyway, imo, so I don't want to debate that BS with people so sick minded to believe in it to begin with. But this is a Master Race attempt to dominate humanity by the PTB Kurzweil-like Brain Trust nerd-freaks. These Storytellers do have tremendous power within the realm of science fiction being presented as science fact, and so many of the 1% may be swayed to attempt this kind of Master Race takeover. It is very dangerous, imo.

It was an answer to my decrees, WHICH IS FUTURE affectation. I found this stelae which had a place a person could sit on top of and which Carlos Castaneda's books dovetailed with in terms of both Quantum Jumping (Did not exist by that name then) and what ancients did after playing a game in the Pelota.
What are your decrees? Do you use this stelae to "quantum jump" or to do what? Can you give examples of your successes using this stelae?

No but a later visit to it lead to me almost being thrown in a Mexican jail and having to sign a document giving up any protection as a US green card holder or Canadian citizen - just for taking a piece of paper and putting it on the surface to do charcoal rubbings because one side of it had not come through in earlier photos I had sent to all universities doing Mexican archaeological research. They placed a call to Mexico City and some higher up authority while threatening me. They stole the film from my camera etc.

In the interim between my visits they had put surveillance on it, painted it over three times and so forth.

Yes, I believe the stelae was used to dimensionally shift or travel - and I have many other experiences with the Sorcerer's Walk.

You are a fruitcake and you won't debate because I have already exposed your delusions about Brian Trusts and provided evidence galore from science that you are whistling past the graveyard.

Genetics will end the notion of AI robots transcending or merging with Humankind, which, of course, is nothing but the insane science fiction of people such as Kurzweil promoting it as something humans should do. Well, they can't anyway, imo, so I don't want to debate that BS with people so sick minded to believe in it to begin with. But this is a Master Race attempt to dominate humanity by the PTB Kurzweil-like Brain Trust nerd-freaks. These Storytellers do have tremendous power within the realm of science fiction being presented as science fact, and so many of the 1% may be swayed to attempt this kind of Master Race takeover. It is very dangerous, imo.

But if you would drop your delusions about science fiction story-telling and use facts we could find agreement.

John Gowan brings us an explanation why we have FTL info transfer like Quantum Teleporting but limits to matter at Faster Than Light Velocity. I am not sure matter can't be disassembled to travel through time and then re-assembled thus allowing sentient robots to do it. I also do not know that we know how FTL functions near or in Black Holes enough for his assertions. I also think a marriage of nanobot holograms and robotics will offer a virtual reality which alters our connection to knowledge throughout universe. I do like what he says regardless.

"A fundamental physical cause for humanity's unease at the thought of death is our feeling of separation from the rest of the Universe - our awareness of "self" and personal identity necessarily means a distinction between "me" and the environment. Matter, and all massive entities such as ourselves, are in fact (as well as in thought) separated from our true conservation domain, historic spacetime, the conservation domain of matter's "causal information matrix". Massive objects do not inhabit historic spacetime in the way light inhabits its conservation domain, space: we live not in history, but only in the "universal present moment". Time is connected to space only tangentially, at right angles to all three spatial dimensions; that tangential point of connection between space and time is the "present moment" of our experience, our "touch" upon expanding history. Only information can pass from space into history, massive objects such as ourselves cannot. There are several very good reasons for this physical arrangement, beginning with the fact that matter cannot travel at velocity c and hence cannot participate in the entropic expansion of light's conservation domain, space. (See: "Spatial vs Temporal Entropy".)

When light is converted to matter, or when any form of free electromagnetic energy with "intrinsic motion c" is converted to massive, immobile, bound forms of electromagnetic energy, the symmetric (all-way) spatial entropy drive of light (the intrinsic motion of light), is replaced by an alternative, asymmetric (one-way) historical entropy drive, the intrinsic motion of matter's time dimension. The historically expansive "march of time" is the metric and entropic equivalent of the spatially expansive intrinsic motion of light (the "march of space" - seen as the "red shift" of distant galaxies). Time is an alternative, asymmetric (one-way) form of space, providing the primordial entropy drive of bound electromagnetic energy. Time is derived from space by the gravitational annihilation of space, exposing a metrically equivalent temporal residue. (See: "The Conversion of Space to Time".)"

http://www.johnagowan.org/human.html

"However, other apparently more reasonable solutions that allow time travel, have since been found. A particularly interesting one contains two cosmic strings, moving past each other at a speed very near to, but slightly less than, the speed of light. Cosmic strings are a remarkable idea of theoretical physics, which science fiction writers don't really seem to have caught on to. As their name suggests, they are like string, in that they have length, but a tiny cross section. Actually, they are more like rubber bands, because they are under enormous tension, something like a hundred billion billion billion tons. A cosmic string attached to the Sun would accelerate it naught to sixty, in a thirtieth of a second.

Cosmic strings may sound far-fetched, and pure science fiction, but there are good scientific reasons to believed they could have formed in the very early universe, shortly after the Big Bang. Because they are under such great tension, one might have expected them to accelerate to almost the speed of light.

What both the Goedel universe, and the fast moving cosmic string space-time have in common, is that they start out so distorted and curved, that travel into the past, was always possible. God might have created such a warped universe, but we have no reason to think that He did. All the evidence is, that the universe started out in the Big Bang, without the kind of warping needed, to allow travel into the past. Since we can't change the way the universe began, the question of whether time travel is possible, is one of whether we can subsequently make space-time so warped, that one can go back to the past. I think this is an important subject for research, but one has to be careful not to be labeled a crank. If one made a research grant application to work on time travel, it would be dismissed immediately. No government agency could afford to be seen to be spending public money, on anything as way out as time travel. Instead, one has to use technical terms, like closed time like curves, which are code for time travel. Although this lecture is partly about time travel, I felt I had to give it the scientifically more respectable title, Space and Time warps. Yet, it is a very serious question. Since General Relativity can permit time travel, does it allow it in our universe? And if not, why not."

http://www.hawking.org.uk/space-and-time-warps.html

I am so disgusted when I see the Vatican telling us how to save our children from mental issues. The obsessive compulsive dogma drivel is exactly what causes fixation thinking or lack of true thinking.

You really MUST read all of this article to see how bad things have gotten in our world. Ritalin is just one way the bureaucrats, drug lobbies and the perverse de-population types are paving the way for total control or a Matrix. It has not gotten better and it is getting worse.

"From a societal viewpoint, the findings can be summed up this way: Increased treatment led to more unhappiness and depression, worsening relationships with parents, and a decline in educational outcomes. The increased prescribing of stimulants took a toll on Quebec society, in the form of worsening outcomes for children diagnosed with ADHD.

This study is a valuable addition to the long-term outcomes literature for ADHD. We already had the MTA study, funded by the NIMH, which failed to find that stimulants provided a long-term benefit on any domain of functioning. We already had a ten-year study by Western Australia, which failed to find any long-term benefit. Now we have this new Canadian study. The “evidence base” for long-term outcomes with stimulants is becoming ever more robust, and thus we come to the very question that I raised at the Vatican conference: If the drugs do not provide any long-term benefit, and we know they can cause adverse effects, then, over the long-term, isn’t this a story of harm being done?

The answer to that question, of course, is yes. And given that we are talking about a medical practice that is affecting so many children in the U.S. and around the world, if research is indeed showing a lack of long-term benefit (and thus of harm), then such findings need to be publicized. This is a pursuit of profound moral dimensions, and yet, having come back home from the Vatican conference, which I attended with such high hopes, I now see it more than ever as a task that is so very difficult to achieve."

http://www.madinamerica.com/2013/06/...adhd-outcomes/

You are a fruitcake and you won't debate because I have already exposed your delusions about Brian Trusts and provided evidence galore from science that you are whistling past the graveyard.
I already told you I do not take-in new information fast. I'm detail oriented and take-in information over a longer period of time. It's just my style and way of learning. I know you don't learn the way I do. Sorry.

I certainly know there are Black-ops programs going back 60+ years to mind phuck people. I'm certain they can beam audio and images into people's brains and/or do serious damage too. Btw, I still believe the following sincerely despite Futurescape TV.

But if you would drop your delusions about science fiction story-telling and use facts we could find agreement.
Well, you'll have to refer to specific facts I'm mistaken about. Just pointing me to Futurescape won't work. I need the precise specific fact(s) you're driving at. Also, as I said earlier, in a few hours I won't be here posting for the next several days unless I find the time to do it. I don't think I will be able to do anything in-depth or long if I do post.

Last edited:
Did you read my article Sharon Weinberger's Washington Post blog carried - titled Mind-Machine Interfacing. It was written ten years before Futurescape. I exposed Persinger when he was asking for volunteers to have their minds probed as they watched fantasy films about aliens and abductions so the Black Ops people could send the images into people's minds way back then. His stuff on the God Helmet is still out there - and maybe you can get his offer of spiritual transforming value to hook up - which disappeared after he had all he needed.

That is the research which I maintain shows Futurescape was sift-pedalling what is going to occur. But it may be necessary to use this tech to address Middle East and other ignorance - such as Kissinger said in his speech to the Bilderbergs in 1984. Orwell was a Mason and not a prophet as is true with Cayce and his father. These secrets are very old - pre Atlantean most probably.

Your Brain Trusts are the best chance for mankind as long as mankind is still under the thrall of religion and mind control or archetypal visions.

This link is more black and white dualistic jargon which has an agenda or is the effluent of religious brainwashing. It does do some good research on the VRIL maidens you have seen represented in Indiana Jones movies.

http://mindcontrolblackassassins.com...pnotic-trance/
Your link above is not working. Can you fix it please?

Can you write anything more about the following below?...

Yes, I believe the stelae was used to dimensionally shift or travel - and I have many other experiences with the Sorcerer's Walk.
Well, tell us more about these. Is there some confirming information and/or history that can verify what your suggesting too?

Also, what are your decrees?

Lastly, where is the reference link to read the Kissinger speech below?...

But it may be necessary to use this tech to address Middle East and other ignorance - such as Kissinger said in his speech to the Bilderbergs in 1984.

Last edited:
Back