• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Religious Debates - How about we stop

Reports of my banishment have been greatly exaggerated. :);):p:D:cool:
IMO, Angelo is becoming a pretty good Mod.

"... How about we take a break from bringing up religion (unless it's absolutely necessary)?.."

To my ears it came across as a suggestion more than anything. I don't think that the fact it came from a mod as opposed to one of us non-coms would give it that much more weight that we need to pile on angelo. I Like him, I think he is fair and he is entitled to have as strong an opinion as any us. And this I vow, before my time is done here I WILL get him to join the dark side ( us "woo-woo" guys) still not sure if I'm using the right terminology though.

Having said that as a long time member and poster I'd have to think he knew what he was getting himself into when he took up the yoke of paracast moderators ;)

I think I broke two Mods here in the past. Angelo has earned Pixelsmith's "Moderator Brass Balls and Thick Skin" award from me. :)

Back