• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Redfern Out, Kimball In - 8 October 2017

Fascinating to read this thread, when you consider that there are only three people on the planet — or any planet I know about — who have actually heard what Paul is saying for The Paracast, and only two people are aware of what he is saying for After The Paracast.

I am not considering computer hackers or ET.

Just FYI.

Fascinating to read this thread, when you consider that there are only three people on the planet — or any planet I know about — who have actually heard what Paul is saying for The Paracast, and only two people are aware of what he is saying for After The Paracast.

Just FYI.

Are their coincidences? / synchronicity because I have been noticing a lot of them recently?

Just FYI.

Are the two people for ATP named James Fox and Rich Dolan? ;)

Fascinating to read this thread, when you consider that there are only three people on the planet — or any planet I know about — who have actually heard what Paul is saying for The Paracast, and only two people are aware of what he is saying for After The Paracast. I am not considering computer hackers or ET. Just FYI.
Not sure what you're getting at. So far we're just dealing with what has been posted here.

Well, with Paul the fun is to just sit back and listen. And it's nice to have someone else blamed for something for once. :)

I think it's safe to say that there will be listeners who are very unhappy with what I had to say, but I meant every word of it and I would say it again without hesitation.

If you haven't subscribed yet to The Paracast+, this is a great time. No, I didn't tell Paul what I wanted or expected. He just did his thing and, as usual, made a great show. You'll also want to hear our September 24th episode of After The Paracast, where Paul presents his latest views on those 10 "Best Evidence" UFO cases.

Need I say it: You can learn more about it — and you'll also get a version of The Paracast free of network ads — from: Introducing The Paracast+ | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

If you haven't subscribed yet to The Paracast+, this is a great time. No, I didn't tell Paul what I wanted or expected. He just did his thing and, as usual, made a great show. You'll also want to hear our September 24th episode of After The Paracast, where Paul presents his latest views on those 10 "Best Evidence" UFO cases.

Need I say it: You can learn more about it — and you'll also get a version of The Paracast free of network ads — from: Introducing The Paracast+ | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

And because I like to help out, and always add some value, I'm going to send Gene a clip from our filming of Haunted that I mention in the show - it has something to do with Mac Tonnies (and also includes Greg Bishop) that will only be available on the Paracast+.

Last edited:
Del Boy Falls Through The Bar ...
Not exactly the kind of answer I was looking for. I mean if that's an example of moving the goalposts, they've just been moved all the way off the field, down the block, and into a London Pub ... thanks for the laugh :D .

Not exactly the kind of answer I was looking for. I mean if that's an example of moving the goalposts, they've just been moved all the way off the field, down the block, and into a London Pub ... thanks for the laugh :D .

I chose that clip because like all the best things, on the surface it is very simple.
But there are a lot of things going on at once, as a spectator we see the entire picture but the actors can't.

I am not very old, but I am not young either, in my time our understanding of many things has changed, some of what I learned years ago is no longer accepted.

What I am trying to say is that just like with the bar-top something might come along and change something we think is 'correct' at this time, and it might come from an unexpected place/discipline.

Maybe an AI super computer could work it out in the future? But if it had read the Brookings report* would it tell us the truth?

* I think that is the one that advised against publicly acknowledging that ET exists (if they exist)

I chose that clip because like all the best things, on the surface it is very simple.
But there are a lot of things going on at once, as a spectator we see the entire picture but the actors can't. I am not very old, but I am not young either, in my time our understanding of many things has changed, some of what I learned years ago is no longer accepted. What I am trying to say is that just like with the bar-top something might come along and change something we think is 'correct' at this time, and it might come from an unexpected place/discipline. Maybe an AI super computer could work it out in the future? But if it had read the Brookings report* would it tell us the truth? * I think that is the one that advised against publicly acknowledging that ET exists (if they exist)

OK that's a whole different topic. The question Paul asked here, was whether or not " UFOs could be supernatural in nature, as opposed to technological?" The direction the discussion has taken doesn't seem relevant to that question. Or, if you think it's still on track, maybe you can help me see what am I missing?

Some quick takes...

The Paulacast! I love me some Paul Kimball and these forum exchanges have only served to pique my interest.

Fight! Fight! Fight! Normally amiable Canadians squaring off against each other in The Paracast Forum. Good stuff. The disdain is palpable. The new definition of "Friendly Fire."

ATP has been extra good lately. Kudos to Gene and the crew for elevating their game. This weekend's sounds epic. Can't wait!

OK that's a whole different topic. The question Paul asked here, was whether or not " UFOs could be supernatural in nature, as opposed to technological?" The direction the discussion has taken doesn't seem relevant to that question. Or, if you think it's still on track, maybe you can help me see what am I missing?

Sorry I am not doing very well in explaining: maybe if I go the other way into History: The way that we first started to understand what was 'really' going on inside the human body was to imagine/describe it as a 'machine' (electro impulse etc i.e making a dead frogs legs jump' by way of electric shock etc).
And it is still a useful tool in describing the 'mechanisms' of the body. The same is true of evolution, there are many words that can be used in talking about machines or animals, my pet hate/worst one is : Design because I think design implies pre-thought and planning.
I think there is a language problem. Just like with UFO's v Flying saucers v UAP etc

So maybe UFO's are both, or neither: technology or supernatural.

I think this is a very clumsy way of saying that I don't think we know all the rules yet, and something could quite easily be toying with us, including our own kind.

The thing about the future is that anything is possible, and my point about the AI is that if it is actually intelligent it will most likely lie to it's own advantage. (it could lie about ET presence or abscence)
The thing about AI is that it could potentially 'think' on a much larger scale than a Human mind, or a much smaller one: maybe we are just not equipped as humans to see the bigger/smaller picture.
If AI can already beat a grand master at chess, all bets are off for me.

The definition of "supernatural" is: Adj #1(of a manifestation or event) attributed to some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature.
#1.1 Unnaturally or extraordinarily great.

So if pushed I would say at the moment UFO's are supernatural because they don't play by the rules as we understand them today, but it might change in time and they could turn out to be 'designed' (tech) or 'evolved' (natural) or biotech (both).

On the fence in my armchair I remain ;)
I don't want to get carried away :)

balloon-2_3366773b.jpg

Some quick takes...

The Paulacast! I love me some Paul Kimball and these forum exchanges have only served to pique my interest.

Fight! Fight! Fight! Normally amiable Canadians squaring off against each other in The Paracast Forum. Good stuff. The disdain is palpable. The new definition of "Friendly Fire."

ATP has been extra good lately. Kudos to Gene and the crew for elevating their game. This weekend's sounds epic. Can't wait!

I save my unfriendly fire for Fox and Dolan in After The Paracast, along with Fox's film "I Know What I Saw," particularly the idiotic title. I believe there may also have been some discussion of Chasing UFOs, Fox's anger management issues, and Dolan's role in the Roswell Slides fiasco.

Back