• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Red Moon

lee

Paranormal Novice
Hi there everyone.

I was wondering has anyone seen a RED MOON, WHICH THEN DISSAPPERED?

I saw this back in 2003/4.

I was walking home from going to the shops. And for some reason I looked up, which I do from time to time. And there was the moon, in its usally place, but this time the moon was a misty red. Which I was surprised about. So I looked away and looked back up and it was still a misth red, but hold on, the moon started to dissappear!
I had to keep looking at it. And within 60 seconds the whole moon had gone, not there, dissappeared.
When I got home I sent a e-mail to Greenwhich Obsertvy and asked them had anything happened to the moon?
And they said, "No".
But I know what I saw.
Did anyone else see what happened?
Peace, Love, Understand and Hope.

lee said:
Hi there everyone.

I was wondering has anyone seen a RED MOON, WHICH THEN DISSAPPERED?

I saw this back in 2003/4.

I was walking home from going to the shops. And for some reason I looked up, which I do from time to time. And there was the moon, in its usally place, but this time the moon was a misty red. Which I was surprised about. So I looked away and looked back up and it was still a misth red, but hold on, the moon started to dissappear!
I had to keep looking at it. And within 60 seconds the whole moon had gone, not there, dissappeared.
When I got home I sent a e-mail to Greenwhich Obsertvy and asked them had anything happened to the moon?
And they said, "No".
But I know what I saw.
Did anyone else see what happened?
Peace, Love, Understand and Hope.

Crazy.....I've never heard of that ever.

Although I have seen the moon do some insane things once or twice before.

Goody.

Back