• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Recent "UFO" sighting in and around the Carolinas

Aaron LeClair

Paranormal Maven
This sighting has recently occurred in and around where I live.

"It was unusually bright, like a comet coming down. They're usually straight down. This one went quite a ways across the sky and finally the light went out."

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/stories/wcnc-012507-jmn-ufo.1c3d638c.html

Comet? Even if he meant meteor, I need to brush up on some basics.

Here's a little more.
Strange Lights in the Sky Spark UFO Call Frenzy in Carolina

UFO seen in Charlotte--Includes Picture, page 1

There's conflicting reports and one alledged photo of an object that behaved unlike any "comet" or meteor. The photo strikes me as fake. I actually thought it was an artist depiction. It has been retouched reportedly, but to what degree I'm still unsure.

http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlotte/news/breaking_news/16539378.htm

No, haven't heard anything else except a blurb on cnn, when dealing with the Hawaii "ufo" recently.

I'm thinking that some military inquiry went on but no one is claiming the object.

According to descriptions alone I doubt this is military or air force related. Much of the reports indicate meteor, or re-entry of some kind. Some of the reports, including the one from the guy who took the photo, seems to indicate something more along the lines of a genuine ufo. I still haven't seen an untouched version of the photo he took.

Back