• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Recent UFO News

jkoci

Watcher of the Skies
Hi guys. Thanks for a great show. How about a show on recent UFO news like the defunct UFO Roundup by Joe Trainor?

Monday, June 29th, 2015:

Large metallic object with fluid oil slick body spurting sparks from the rear flies directly over our truck on HWY 1 in Wadley GA ... Witness Diagrams below. (
NUFORC Report )

image006.jpg
image008.jpg

Speaking of which

The British Ministry of Defense has already released the "Condign Report" which confirms that "plasmas unknown to science" were observed by military personnel during the Rendlesham Forest incident, and has stated that 18 policy documents that were claimed to have been lost, in fact, exist and will be released in March of 2016. If these documents are not altered or redacted, they will confirm the impression of the personnel present that the unidentified objects or plasmas appeared to be under intelligent control, and will discuss policy in regard to this.

Rendlesham Forest UFO sighting 'new evidence' claim - BBC News

Col Charles Halt told the BBC he saw unidentified objects at Rendlesham Forest in December 1980.
He says he now has statements from radar operators at RAF Bentwaters and nearby Wattisham airfield that an unknown object was tracked at the time.
Col Halt claimed it was seen by himself and base security staff.

I have confirmation that (Bentwaters radar operators)... saw the object go across their 60 mile (96km) scope in two or three seconds, thousands of miles an hour, he came back across their scope again, stopped near the water tower, they watched it and observed it go into the forest where we were," said Col Halt.
"At Wattisham, they picked up what they called a 'bogie' and lost it near Rendlesham Forest.
"Whatever was there was clearly under intelligent control."

Monday, June 29th, 2015:

Large metallic object with fluid oil slick body spurting sparks from the rear flies directly over our truck on HWY 1 in Wadley GA ... Witness Diagrams below. (
NUFORC Report )

image006.jpg
image008.jpg

I see some similarities between these pictures and the ones below:

ufo14a.png

ufo13a.png

flight2ur4.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2015-7-23_13-24-57.png
    upload_2015-7-23_13-24-57.png
    234.2 KB · Views: 1
If the story isn't some sort of fabrication then it makes this recent sighting very intriguing. Well done!

But unless I'm reading it wrong, I'd question the inclusion of the markings. The reports states it took place at 1:30 am over a highway outside Wadley GA. and was shooting some sparks and was enveloped by an orange dim glow all of which would seemingly make it difficult to make out any diagrams. Not to say nothing was spotted at all but perhaps the sighting, while legitimate had a earthly origin and whatever symbols or writing on the side took on a more exotic look because the lighting was not optimal. sometimes things are a little confabulated as well, muddying up a perfectly legitimate sighting.

Mind you i don't know what large the town is but if it was outside of a town of any size i don't see how any street lighting would be such that one could discern all those markings.

Last edited:
image.jpg

image.jpg

But unless I'm reading it wrong, I'd question the inclusion of the markings. The reports states it took place at 1:30 am and was shooting some sparks and was enveloped by an orange dim glow all of which would seemingly make it difficult to make out any diagrams. Not to say nothing was spotted at all but perhaps the sighting, while legitimate had a earthly origin and whatever symbols or writing on the side took on a more exotic look because the lighting was not optimal. sometimes things are a little confabulated as well, muddying up a perfectly legitimate sighting.
I would have to agree. Note at the bottom of the report that there was a satellite re-entry at the same time and location. I'm willing to bet that—despite the rich description by both the wife and husband, and his military position—what they saw was the satellite.

@Burnt State posted a link to a blog entry recently where a gentlemen described in great detail a close UFO sighting. It turned out to have been a meteorite entering the atmosphere.

There has been a lot of research lately about the brain being a "prediction machine." When the body/brain encounters stimuli, the brain immediately sets about categorizing/identifying the stimulus asap. Top down processes are involved, which means that often times we project onto stimuli details which aren't really there.

Have any of you seen the Google deep dream (something or other) function wherein the program seeks patterns in random pictures? I submit that a similar process happens when the brain system is perturbed by an unrecognizable—and importantly, unanticipated—stimuli.

The brain/mind seeks to identify it asap, and all the while projects* details unto the stimulus that aren't there.

*Keep in mind that while I say "project," the perception of external stimuli occurs internally "within" the brain/mind.

The wild images produced via the Google deep dream process seems to be a homologue of some of the bizarre, high strange images/visions reported by people such as smoking dog men, cars stuck in cliff faces, etc.

Perhaps when the brain is trying to identify a stimulus, a whole host of images are projected in its efforts to make an ID, regardless of how bizarre they "appear" to the conscious ego.

Last edited:
And is that robot on horseback giving us the finger ?

I can completely understand how some may conclude that the sighting outside Wadley ga was the 're-entering space debris based on the timeline of the events. However as the actual eye witness to this event and my wife did not confuse the two together. As you will read in other reports the 're-entering space debris began crossing the Atlanta ga area at 0:130 am. Wadley GA is far east of Atlanta. My wife and I saw the 're-entering satellite 8 minutes later after we stopped at a gas station in Wadley. But this is what we told the investigators that are still investigating our event with two states involved. MUFON has also mentioned that there are very similar events to another incident in the 80's involving us airmen.
As far as the symbols are concerned, they were clearly identifiable as this object pruduced a multiple color fluid light around with a dim glow that lit the surface of the object where it could be seen. My wife see's weird object, I look for identifying markings and appendages to identify its origin. It's been drilled in my brain to do this for over 15 years. Quickly identify if friend, foe, or civilian. I'm actually impressed that the writer of this post did such a good job on there research with the addition to the other pictures and symbols. My wife and I are in a bit of shock with the similarities that MUFON suggested and now we are seeing. We can't disclose the rest of the evidence that we kept from the initial report as it is an ongoing process. But I hope I was able to be of some assistance.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I would have to agree. Note at the bottom of the report that there was a satellite re-entry at the same time and location. I'm willing to bet that—despite the rich description by both the wife and husband, and his military position—what they saw was the satellite.

@Burnt State posted a link to a blog entry recently where a gentlemen described in great detail a close UFO sighting. It turned out to have been a meteorite entering the atmosphere.

There has been a lot of research lately about the brain being a "prediction machine." When the body/brain encounters stimuli, the brain immediately sets about categorizing/identifying the stimulus asap. Top down processes are involved, which means that often times we project onto stimuli details which aren't really there.

Have any of you seen the Google deep dream (something or other) function wherein the program seeks patterns in random pictures? I submit that a similar process happens when the brain system is perturbed by an unrecognizable—and importantly, unanticipated—stimuli.

The brain/mind seeks to identify it asap, and all the while projects* details unto the stimulus that aren't there.

*Keep in mind that while I say "project," the perception of external stimuli occurs internally "within" the brain/mind.

The wild images produced via the Google deep dream process seems to be a homologue of some of the bizarre, high strange images/visions reported by people such as smoking dog men, cars stuck in cliff faces, etc.

Perhaps when the brain is trying to identify a stimulus, a whole host of images are projected in its efforts to make an ID, regardless of how bizarre they "appear" to the conscious ego.

I can completely understand how some may conclude that the sighting outside Wadley ga was the 're-entering space debris based on the timeline of the events. However as the actual eye witness to this event and my wife did not confuse the two together. As you will read in other reports the 're-entering space debris began crossing the Atlanta ga area at 0:130 am. Wadley GA is far east of Atlanta. My wife and I saw the 're-entering satellite 8 minutes later after we stopped at a gas station in Wadley. But this is what we told the investigators that are still investigating our event with two states involved. MUFON has also mentioned that there are very similar events to another incident in the 80's involving us airmen.
As far as the symbols are concerned, they were clearly identifiable as this object pruduced a multiple color fluid light around with a dim glow that lit the surface of the object where it could be seen. My wife see's weird object, I look for identifying markings and appendages to identify its origin. It's been drilled in my brain to do this for over 15 years. Quickly identify if friend, foe, or civilian. I'm actually impressed that thewriter of this post did such a good job on there research with the addition to the other pictures and symbols. My wife and I are in a bit of shock with the similarities that MUFON suggested and now we are seeing. We can't disclose the rest of the evidencethat we kept from the initial report as it is an ongoing process. But I hope I was able to be of some assistance.

As far as the symbols are concerned, they were clearly identifiable as this object pruduced a multiple color fluid light around with a dim glow that lit the surface of the object where it could be seen. My wife see's weird object, I look for identifying markings and appendages to identify its origin. It's been drilled in my brain to do this for over 15 years. Quickly identify if friend, foe, or civilian. I'm actually impressed that thewriter of this post did such a good job on there research with the addition to the other pictures and symbols. My wife and I are in a bit of shock with the similarities that MUFON suggested and now we are seeing. We can't disclose the rest of the evidencethat we kept from the initial report as it is an ongoing process. But I hope I was able to be of some assistance.
Welcome to the forum! And thank you so much for sharing your experience with us :).

Back