• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

recent post didn't make it to latest threads timeline ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have dissapeared several of mine latelely Goggs, without as much as s a kiss my azz from you, last one was only 2 days ago.

Tyger whines 'off topic' and you delete, sometimes days later, posts just dissapear, posts that take half an hour to put together just dissapear, now you see it, now you dont .

And charlies thread yesterday, just dissapeared several posts in.

Funny that the threads and posts that vanish are to, or about our global warming warrior.

I would be checking if angelo still has the ability to delete, then i would put 2 + 2 together
I just came on this thread to find that I am a topic of conversation. Interesting.

I refused to be hammered into silence on one global warming thread and that got your ire up - and Pixel's. At me you came like the furies. But I never stopped posting. I did start another thread to get away from you two, but follow me you did. What is your problem? Seriously - what is your problem?
This was charlies thread that was deleted, i made the 4th reply to it.
https://www.theparacast.com/forum/threads/why-is-tyger-allowed-to-spam-this-forum.15940/
Wow! That's classic USENET trolling and flame war tactics. Charlie misses the old days, I guess. You honestly believe that that level of trolling is permitted on chat sites these days? If a chat site wants credibility, it won't allow it.

And my 6 or 7 reply's were to his/her thread here New World: Climate Change | Page 14 | The Paracast Community Forums
Do you want me to find the missing post numbers in my browser history Gene?
I had no idea that you were trolling the chat site with your vendetta, manxman.
Check Angelo's account doesn't have still have mod privileges, because i have suspected the tyger account is angelo taking the piss for awhile now, so did pixel.
It gets curiouser and curiouser. Manxman, you have demonstrated this paranoia before, on several occasions with me, and I've seen you do it with others. I am not angelo. :rolleyes: How could I be? Remember, you and Charlie sussed me out - I am a 'teenage female'.

Look this is getting too weird - and I mean weird. No one is taking the piss, least of all me. I have been trying to have a conversation with anyone who might be interested. Historically, I've started lots of threads that go no where - no one posts but I'll get 'likes' on the thread, so that's cool. Sometimes not even 'likes' - and that's cool, too. Right now I have about four threads that are rarely, if ever, posted to except by me. No one seems to care, manxman - except you with one, single, solitary climate change thread you have agreed not to post on. What is your problem?

Nothing strange at all going on then, silly us.
Yes, silly you. For pity's sake, get over it, manxman. Tyger posting by his (her) little 'ol lonesome over on one single solitary climate change thread - that doesn't debate (gasp! :confused:) the science - is not going to unravel your world. Get a grip.

It's kinda sad, really. It seems you got caught up in Pixel's weirdness and have become his creature. Too bad. I think you actually do have a good mind but it's not in evidence recently in my experience. As you once shared, you do like to play the provocateur, but I think you've gone off the deep end with this one. Back off. Have a guiness.

Keep talking wise boy, and this is actually the second time youve been in this thread, your new sock puppet was here giving Gene advice about the admin panel.

When the moderators have occasion to delete a member's post, there is a function for informing the member why the post was deleted. I can assure everyone that speaking for myself, I would/have always give a member a reason why - even if that reason is plainly obvious. To my knowledge, the other moderators operate on the same principal.
No-one is deliberately deleting posts for no reason and if you find is has happened, contact a mod and state your case. It's all perfectly in the open.
This goes for me as well. I have never deleted a post or thread (except a couple of duplicated threads) and I have only requested that a poster re-write a post. I have never asked anyone to delete a post or thread, nor have I ever knowingly done so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back