• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Reality Shifting - The Mandela Effect

Okay ... Does Anyone Have Anything On This Guy - William Taylor?
Maintains he worked for the government and participated in a secret
program involving trans-universal transportation and
that it explains time travel, the Mandela Effect,
and is based on alien technology.

Last edited:
I don't know how to explain how could I remember Randall having the user name Ufology, but also having the user name Usual Suspect, but it turns out that's not consensus reality. In consensus reality, his user name is USI Calgary. That's what I can't explain.

17560496.gif

I've experienced this Mandela effect at least a couple of times. For instance, I have a pretty clear memory of reading either a CNN or Fox News article a few years ago about actor/comedian Joe Piscopo dying of a heart attack. A year or so later I decided to look up his info and, to my surprise, he's not dead at all, but still working as a radio talk show host. As for the news article, I could find no trace of it, but I remember it so clearly that it freaked me out a bit when I discovered he was still alive and well.

I've experienced this Mandela effect at least a couple of times. For instance, I have a pretty clear memory of reading either a CNN or Fox News article a few years ago about actor/comedian Joe Piscopo dying of a heart attack. A year or so later I decided to look up his info and, to my surprise, he's not dead at all, but still working as a radio talk show host. As for the news article, I could find no trace of it, but I remember it so clearly that it freaked me out a bit when I discovered he was still alive and well.
That happened to me with David Crosby and a couple of other musicians. Then this came out:

serveimage

Perfect title for a Mandela Effect example too. Where did he go anyway?

Hi Guys and Girls,

Something I have wanted to write about for some time is 'The Mandela Effect' and my experiences of strange events and memories of certain things that are different. I can in some instances put it down to 'okay so you're not 100% certain that's different - so we will leave that on the shelf' but there are also events and 'things' I know for a fact are different.

Now from what I have read, seen, heard and experienced - 'The Mandela Effect' is broken down into three groups of people. Those who believe something is out of whack, those who see no difference and look at the first group like they have been taking LSD, have early onset dementia or blatant attention seekers and...then there's everybody else who either doesn't know or actually doesn't care.

As most of you know the term 'The Mandela Effect' was termed by a lady who discovered differing recollections about Nelson Mandela's death date which acted as an alarm clock for others to 'wake up' and notice other changes going on around them.

I personally have recollection and evidence by way of a thirty year old diary; that clearly shows the lyrics to 'We are The Champions' finishing with the lyric "...of the world". Human error - if you had known me personally as a child; I made a boy band fan girl look silly as I adored Queen and their music.

Besides there have been many, many other things I have noticed and experienced with family and friends that 'don't make sense' including driving down a road and seeing a building we knew wasn't there - driving on talking about it later that day and deciding to go back the next day to knock the door only to not find the house on the same stretch of road - hey; even the onion field was missing!

Another time; not too far from the previously mentioned event - we drove around the corner to come face to face with a car on its roof smoking in the cold, dark winters night. I travelled maybe 30 yards to pull over safely to go help the occupants to find...no car? Four adults witnessed this 'phantom car'.

Something to me feels different and out of balance - maybe it's just me but the things I have seen and family and friends have seen...I got to question...

Whats going on?

Mass hallucination, multiverse theory, CERN, H.ELF Towers? I honestly don't know but this is a discussion I think needs to happen and serious investigation carried out.

Even Tyson Degrasse has no idea where we are in the universe !

Your experiences, evidence, photos, videos and thoughts please - and please...no Berenstein Bears lol!

UserX

Sounds like instances of the mind tapping into parallel realities. Some sort of temporary breach in whatever mechanism keeps consciousness in only one reality stream.

Sounds like instances of the mind tapping into parallel realities. Some sort of temporary breach in whatever mechanism keeps consciousness in only one reality stream.
Thanks for your comment and welcome to the forum! Your post seems to take the position that reality has multiple "streams" that a person's consciousness can tune into. That might be the case in some situations depending on how we look at that idea, but with the Mandela Effect, the experience is so pervasive and long lasting that for the experiencer, it's as is if the environment itself has changed. In other words, rather than simply perceiving another reality stream purely within their consciousness, the rest of them as a person ( body and all ) has entered into it as well.

Last edited:
Dolly Had Braces ?

Want the T-Shirt?

I always thought she had braces...

Interesting topic this, could it just be people not remembering things correctly, the result of experiments causing glitches in our time line like one theory I read saying it could have been caused by CERN... could it be time travel experiments that caused glitches?.... Who knows but interesting.

Back