• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Rare interview with Travis Walton, 1975

Free episodes:

I have personally always found the Travis Walton story to be the most compelling of the abduction/close encounter stories. Still gives me the creeps though. I have no problem understanding why he does not give interviews. I probably wouldnt want to relive it either.

What really gets me, is that it was 34 years ago.

Good lord where the time has gone.

I think the Intruders Case is better. And a few more. But, Travis' case is certainly one that is worth considering. Having said that, I would like to mention some things below, that well, don't get mentioned and discussed enough. I'll start off with one, that almost doesn't fit what I just said. It still skirts by though imo.

What do yal make of the Fish Bowl headed humans? Screen memory?

Know about the failed lie detector test from Travis? Yes, there is a decent excuse for him failing, but why do most shows leave this out? They talk about passing tests. Sure, they did. But come on, shouldn't you mention the freakin fail? Now, this says more about the shows than the case. I mention this because, guess what? We get our info. from the shows, books etc..... Question it... If they leave certain things, what else are they leaving out I wonder.... What else is being verified or not? Are we being fed pseudo-facts? Or real facts? I don't care if you've seen 30 shows saying the same thing. Monkey see, monkey do could be it. Not that all 30 shows did great indepth investigations. I've seen tons of errors with the Patterson film after all. That shits old and should be very easy to come up with simple facts for. Like, BIRTHDAYS and DEATHDAYS. And, FLIPPIN the right names of the people you are referring to. They still can't get it right. CNN screwed up Patterson with Ray Wallace. Made Patterson alive 30 years later. Made Wallace the one who shot the P/G film. Good stuff on crack I imagine. And if I slipped in slight detail about their screw up, then good!! I got my revenge on them for phucking up. Same thing going on with what we've been fed about ufos? The answer is yes btw. To what degree is what is debatable.

I've looked into the Walton case since I was a child. Different people say different things to a significant degree. I still don't know what to conclude.

No finger prints in the phone booth? Travis used the phone supposedly. Cops lazy and did a bad job? Oh, possible by all means, but something I rarely hear or see discussed. If he used the phone, seems like there would be finger prints. Aliens wipe them up? Debunkers make up this shit I typed up just now?

There were falsified checks he and I think it was Roger was involved with, shortly before this ufo event. Travis got put on probation for this. Think it was a year probation. Can't recall what happened to the other person/s involved. They LIED. They STOLE. This is at least worth mentioning. Sure, liars and thieves could be abducted. Yes, yes, yes. I just think it's worth mentioning. For you to consider. I often hear about how credible Travis is. Uh, guess they sweep that under rug........ Or, they know it's BS and I don't. Maybe debunkers made it up.

The person who was dismissed from the polygraph due to other legal conflicts? Know about him? He was the one often said to be "inconclusive" by some. Sure, others will give you a different story. Who do we believe? If anyone.

The weird actions of the mother when the cops came, and contradiction of Travis' brother involving ufo sightings he and Travis had. Or did they? The lack of concern from him that his bro was taken by aliens?

Sorry, seems I'm a debunker. No, there's strong points of the case too, but I need not repeat them. You and most others here probably already know them.

I'm on the fence about the Walton case. To be honest, I'd love to have a sit down with him, and just chat about it.

In fact, I'd really like to talk to people in general face to face about this sort of thing for the simple fact that within 5 minutes of conversation you could figure out who's telling the truth, and who's just another nutjob.

I have to agree about the Intruders case. That one really creeped me out.

Back