• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Randi's Prize.

Free versions of recent episodes:

tyder001

Paranormal Adept
I am getting into a really intersting (so far) book by Robert Mcluhan about paranormal researchers and skeptics. No, it's not a dough eyed beliver account and it's not a hardened skeptical account either. It's also, not really about James Randi and his challenge although it does get mentioned. Right now (and I am only a couple of chapters into it.) it is a very balanced account of the research of the paraphcologist and the reasearch of the skeptics. One of the things it does do is put the "lie" to the hardened skeptics claim on this forum and others that there is NO evidence EVER for PSI. Now it also puts the "Lie" to most scientist accepting the basis for psi but it also looks at both sides. Anyway, if you want to read something besides account after account after account such as Raymond Moody and yet something a little more objective than Carl Sagan I can honestly reccomend this book. 8) The book is about $9 on Kindle but the author actually give (or he did when I got mine) a free version for ebooks or Kindle if you request it.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

I'm a genius I tell ya. There is already a thread on this subject..or at least on the book. I should have posted this there I think. I'm sure Angel or Ron or somebody will clean this up for me. :eek: Unless, of course it's not to much of a repeat. I'll be more "Kerfull" next time. :cool:

Back