• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

RAF Bentwaters case....

Simonemendez

Skilled Investigator
I want to sound off about something that I have noticed, and I am wondering if anyone (who has & had more internet access time than I do) ever did indepth research on this. I have been in Ufology for (TOO)long of a time, and have known and heard about this particular military whistleblower case, forever and aday. BUT hiowever, it ---seems--- to me, as I recall.......that everytime I heard this case (Bentwaters) being regularily touted over the years, I'm like, "Goll, that bit of detail is a new one on me. It's sounds more sensational than what I heard before, (and before, and before! Etc.)" Know what-I'm-sayi'n? It makes me wonder if the witnesses (including the most "credible" ones, lest we scapegoat Larry Warren too much already) < something Ufo people like to do, i.e. Rick Doty) ...if the witnesses, have added on and embelished more and more, to please their True-Believing Publicisers, OR if they sat on stuff, and over the years, feel more and more comfortable to tell the more bizarre aspects (if there were such things) of the experience. I would TRULY be curious as to anyone and everyone's opinion on this, thanks.
I'm in a Ufological mood and mindset these ---daze---, to not allow legend lore and myth to prevail, if it has replaced TRUTH (the unvarnished facts) in ufodumb, (even----if the facts lead to what the ETH'ers prefer, actually, I have not turned into a debunker.)

It made the cut in my 2007 doc Best Evidence: Top 10 UFO Sightings. A very interesting case. I've met and interviewed both Col. Halt and Larry Warren, and chatted extensively with Peter Robbins, Nick Pope and others about it. It remains, in my opinion at least, a genuine mystery.

By the way, if you ever get the chance, go to Woodbridge, the charming town near the forest, and then catch a cab out to the old base / forest, where they have a UFO trail. A good way to spend a day if you're in London.

Ive been wondering when the paracast is going to do another episode on this case. Since john burroughs was on the show nothing more has been said.

Ive been wondering when the paracast is going to do another episode on this case. Since john burroughs was on the show nothing more has been said.

We have been concentrating on other subjects, but Bentwaters is still a major subject to consider for a future episode.

Back