• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Questions - Structures on the Moon Pics, DMR Archives, Paracast Show Suggestions

ShiftDude2148

Paranormal Novice
Dear Forum:

I've been a Paracast listener for several years now. The show has expanded my horizon considerably (not the only one there I guess ;-) ) and this is my first post...

Anyway, I've got a couple of questions I hope some of you have some answers for... :)

1) The 12-20-2009 Paracast show mentions several compelling moon shots depicting artificial structures, incl. a tall vent or smokestack-type of thing. Where can I find these images or alternatively, does anyone have Don Ecker's email so I can ask him directly. Also, where are the complete DMR (Dark Matters Radio) archives?

2) With regards to the April 25 show, are there any of Shaver's 'rock images' that the show extensively talked about available on the Net?

3) This is a question to Gene Steinberg: what about inviting Nick Cook (The Hunt for Zeropoint) and Joseph P. Farrell (The Cosmic War, The Brotherhood of the Bell, etc.) on the show?

Thanks so much!

John

Dear Forum:

I've been a Paracast listener for several years now. The show has expanded my horizon considerably (not the only one there I guess ;-) ) and this is my first post...

Anyway, I've got a couple of questions I hope some of you have some answers for... :)

1) The 12-20-2009 Paracast show mentions several compelling moon shots depicting artificial structures, incl. a tall vent or smokestack-type of thing. Where can I find these images or alternatively, does anyone have Don Ecker's email so I can ask him directly. Also, where are the complete DMR (Dark Matters Radio) archives?

2) With regards to the April 25 show, are there any of Shaver's 'rock images' that the show extensively talked about available on the Net?

3) This is a question to Gene Steinberg: what about inviting Nick Cook (The Hunt for Zeropoint) and Joseph P. Farrell (The Cosmic War, The Brotherhood of the Bell, etc.) on the show?

Thanks so much!

John

Hi there,

I can only answer a part of 1.) Don's 'new' cyberstation usa archives are here Dark Matters Radio

All the best :)

2: Check Michael Mott's site and see what he has to offer. Mottimorphic Enterprises: Mottimorphic.com

3: Both are possibilities, particularly the former. We have a lot in the pipeline, but it's still just a weekly show, so it takes time. :)

Thanks for listening.

Hi Dyingsun:

Great, thanks so much!

Take care,

John
~~~~
Hi there,

I can only answer a part of 1.) Don's 'new' cyberstation usa archives are here Dark Matters Radio

All the best :)

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Hi Pixelsmith:

Thanks a lot for the tip. But neither amazon.com, Barnes and Noble, Borders nor eBay seem to have it :(

Would you perhaps have a suggestion where else I could look?

Thanks a lot!

John
~~~~~~~~~~~
a book called ULOs by Allan Sturm is a great resource.

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Hi Gene:

Thanks! :)

On Michael Mott's site there are 3 books that look very interesting. So, I'll get them ASAP.

As for the guest suggestions, I guess I'm going to see what happens :)

John
~~~~
2: Check Michael Mott's site and see what he has to offer. Mottimorphic Enterprises: Mottimorphic.com

3: Both are possibilities, particularly the former. We have a lot in the pipeline, but it's still just a weekly show, so it takes time.

Thanks for listening.

DMR archives are in the section in this forum called Best of Dark Matters Radio in the messageboard

Paracast has also expanded my horizon and made this field easier to deal with since they ask tough questions to their guests and call people on their BS.

[/COLOR]Hi Pixelsmith:

Thanks a lot for the tip. But neither amazon.com, Barnes and Noble, Borders nor eBay seem to have it :(

Would you perhaps have a suggestion where else I could look?

Thanks a lot!

If I remember correctly, Alan takes donations for his book from his website and then sends you an e-copy... atleast that is from memory. Although recently Don mentioned that Alan seems to have gone awol and isnt responding to anyone

Back