• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Questions for the Sherwoods Show

SyS_Config

Skilled Investigator
I missed this questions for the guests forum totally , sorry, so forgive the PM email Dave
and...
Thanx for for having the Sherwoods on the podcast this weekend..
When the Drone Hoax affair came about in 2007, I recall Jonathan Sherwood in october 2007 put up a
cropcircleconnector site linked with rajon.com another site of his around 10/2007 (now down) but I kept pix
They claimed to now what the drones were and offered an unsually detailed synopsis.
with pictures attached as well as a commentary.
The site suddenly went down after they said they were going to come out as it was time.
Note that Rajman was allegedly Indian, was the play on out the cupboard a coincidence?
they were comoing out the cupboard.(like the indian in a cupboard) If it wasn't them why were they trying
to give the impression they were? He alleges on this page that someone in high place told him, and
that he is stilll under NDA.
Note the same esoteric mumbo jumbo about the letters having power.
To me, All this is essentially a ripoff from ancient Hebrew and the bible,
in the beginning was the word.Or like that guy does, Dan winters with hebrew letters and messages,
cc2.gif

cc3.gif

cc4.gif

cc6.gif

Then on same page at site
From the same page
The point we are trying to make is that ‘WORDS HAVE THE ABILITY TO COMPEL MATTER INTO FORM’ Thus geometric shape is the influence that makes it all happen. And you do not have to speak them to get an effect, you can just think them and have the same result!
Each number is a sequence of letters combined that provides the number with its power! Whenever letter geo shapes are used you will find geo energy at work. Language variations is not a factor as all languages use letters in one form or another.
So! why then do line drawings of crop patterns have an effect.
Crystals suffer a change in their internal structure if sat on a line drawing of a crop pattern overnight same effect as a photograph of one.
Again its the geo language at work in the shape of the pattern. Geo energy exists in all shapes no matter how large or small.
Having had in the past a high security military clearance myself and one in which I am still bound by I know what they know and signed papers to keep quiet about certain issues which I still have to do.
end of quote

Sooo...
1.why did they never come out if they claim they had the answers?
2.Based on their interpretation, hoax or not, what was the message they found?
3.Did they work with Linda Moulton Howe or Whitley strieber at any point in an "analysis" or behind the scenes dialogue?
4.Since the author here had access to "upstairs" Gov.inside info Whats their opinion now?
5.Why was the site discontinued?
6. Do they think this is all ET, or Spiritual, or as is popularly creeping into genre, demonic,
in time for 2012, and of course the movies this year and next.

Thanx indeedy
Sys

Back