• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Questions for Robert Hastings

If I had interviewed relevant witnesses for 37 years who repeatedly claimed to have seen discs and cigar shaped craft hovering over nuclear facilites then I would be as confident as Robert Hastings about UFO interest in America's Nukes. I am only 37 years old so it would be a clever trick... but anyway... call it 'hearsay' if you like but thats a hell of a lot of credible and relevant hearsay that Hastings accumulates. If there was that much hearsay about something mundane then everyone would be CERTAIN of its truth. Although I admit that in the UFOs and Nukes case it does not prove that the discs are controlled by ET's or timetravelers or Interdimensional beings. While I (and maybe no-one) can say what those discs and cigar shaped objects are that hover over the sites that Hastings refers to... I am interested in knowing what Mr Hempel believes them to be?
I want to repeat that I really liked the show. Congrats Chris and Gene.
Paul.

OK I know I said I was going to shut up and not comment any more, but this one's too interesting.
UFOs appearing over nuclear installations and apparently sometimes interfering with ordinance are to my mind a truly fascinating aspect of the problem, because we have something that is clearly not subjective behaving in a way that at least makes some sort of sense. And the implications are mind-boggling.

One answer to "Why should they care whether we blow ourselves up or not?" and related questions would be "Maybe they don't".
Just as nuclear-armed nations tested their weapons, perhaps these incidents are tests of the techniques for preventing those weapons from activating, or otherwise taking control of them. This might explain any interference that occurs outside times of heightened tension...perhaps they're just making sure their techniques still work with our latest toys, and/or training their people.
In that scenario the rationale for exerting control over human nuclear weapons might be to prevent a tragedy. It might also be to give them confidence that those weapons can't be used against them in the event of a future "official" visit. Or invasion. After all, just because it's a convenient plot device for alien invasion movies to assume they have impenetrable force fields doesn't mean they actually do.
Such a motivation wouldn't necessarily have to be sinister, it could just be a sensible precaution if they plan to deal openly at any stage with a violent species that tends to shoot first and forget about asking questions.

Have you ever been in a Ordnance Base? Restricted weapons area? Maybe listen to more than one witness who have seen these strange awareness something happening what it is who knows!

So a report has now been clarified by Hastings as a “verbal update” — nothing written down mind you, not a “report,” as it’s usually defined. How convenient. But wait? Is this “report” really just a “verbal update” — nope it was a joke as Figel stated. An unconfirmed joke, with one mention of the word UFO. Ah but Hastings says it’s a “report” — ooops I mean a “verbal update.” haha. Wait but Figel says there were no UFOs and Carlson says there was no call about UFOs. O.K. so we have Hastings taking a joke, as confirmed by the two people who were the direct witnesses. Hastings takes the joke confirmed by the direct witnesses and claims it’s a report about UFOs. And then when confronted about there being no report Hastings says everyone knows a verbal update means a report. haha. O.K. but does everyone know that this so-called verbal update was a joke — a one word reference as a joke? If not then they should. O.K. if you look up report in the dictionary it says an account — that’s the minimum definition. Sometimes it’s verbal — granted — but some dictionary definitions leave out the verbal account because report usually means
A formal account of the proceedings or transactions of a group.
as the freedictionary first definition for report states.
Nope a one word joke is not an account and therefore not a report. So it is inaccurate to claim anyone gave a report about anything regarding the outlandish claims of Hastings.
Let’s quote James Carlson on this in his masterpiece expose of Hastings:
So, although he was inside with the equipment where he could determine what the status of the missile was, and the security guard was outside with a 2-way radio, it was the maintenance crew member who called in to Figel to say that, yes, we have Channel 9 No-Go, my God, it must have been a UFO that did it. And he did so before the security guard mentioned anything at all, except at the very beginning of the conversation when he authenticated his own status to Figel sitting 60-feet underground at the LCC. It’s an absolute joke that we have to look at an open and shut case of two guys screwing around this closely simply because Robert Hastings is not bright enough to tell the difference between an “oh, wow, I’m just kidding” incident and an invasive attack on the nation’s most powerful means of waging war.
that’s page 66 of Americans, Credulous by James Carlson Americans, Credulous by James Carlson
O.K. James Carlson goes into great detail about why the missiles went offline for real — why it was a just a one word joke mentioned by someone who had no visual ability to see anything.
Again both Walt Figel and Eric Carlson were there and state there was nothing to back up Hastings wild claims that blow up a one word mention of his “obsession” as he stated in his theparacast interview.

Strategic Editing Reality Uncovered

1. I just finished reading Robert’s response to the affidavits. Robert appears to think that I want them to sign one? No, I could care less about affidavits, but it is interesting that Figel never signed one as did all of the participants of the press conference in DC…why? Hastings and Salas seemed to think that affidavits would provide more veracity to the statements, yet the prime witness, or should I say star witness (and only one at that) did not do so. Odd, don’t you think?

<cite>Comment by Tim Hebert — August 8, 2011 @ 10:19 pm</cite>
  2. e6b02795ecb23f08ca0c18bbd5ec7f77
    It’s also interesting that Hastings’ would discount my father’s claims on the basis of his supposedly “poor memory” even after my father stated plainly that he has no memory problems, and remembers the Echo Flight incident very well. Compare that to his insistence that Meiwald has confirmed all of Salas’ UFO claims, even after Meiwald has repeatedly insisted that he doesn’t remember anything about a UFO. In other words, he dismisses everything my father remembers so well, while advocating the establishment of the alleged UFO at Oscar Flight that Meiwald insists he has no memory of. Double standards or mere stupidity? You decide …
    <cite>Comment by James Carlson — August 9, 2011 @ 12:35 am</cite>
  3. tom-s.jpg
    James: “How difficult is it to persuade such a stalwart witness to these incidents to simply state for the record that “8-10 missiles were lost to USAF deterrent forces at the same time that a UFO was reported” in association with such failures?”
    Indeed. Evidently it’s impossible because, pardon the pun on the name of Tim’s blog, it didn’t happen. Well done James, nothing like cutting right to the chase…
    You have to love Hastings’ claim that the “proof” he hasn’t blatantly misrepresented Figel and Miewald is the fact they refuse to talk him ever since he published those alleged “transcripts” last year.
    Seriously, how blind does Hastings and Salas think their followers are?
    Kudos and thanks again to Drew for trying to lead the horses to water…
    <cite>Comment by Access Denied — August 9, 2011 @ 3:08 pm</cite>

Hemp are you suggesting throw out all the UFO/ strange awareness case due to one incident at these ordnance bases or nuclear weapons installations?

The Malmstrom "incident" is Hastings claim for strongest evidence yet the two direct witnesses -- Eric Carlson and Walt Figel -- emphatically state, there was nothing there to back up Hastings claim. So if the strongest case is based on claims in direct contradiction to the direct witnesses then something is very very wrong with the whole topic of strangeness at nuclear weapon facilities. I'm sure there's a lot of strangeness considering what nuclear weapons are. I personally had a close encounter with a big black equilateral triangle military craft that slowly flew over our tree and garage -- summer of 1997. I watched it approach from the horizon and I watched it slowly cruise over the valley in the other direction. I investigated this craft -- which I could have hit with a rock -- I was that close to it. It's a military craft. Yes the military has strange secret craft that have not been revealed yet. Yes the military has used "extraterrestrials" as a cover-story for top secret military craft and yes the CIA has tied this extraterrestrial propaganda to the larger New Age propaganda. A great book exposing this is the Stargate Conspiracy by Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince. I've given some good UFO links here along with the Stargate Conspiracy information Natural Resonance Revolution: James T. Carlson exposes the Malstrom Nuke UFO Robert Hastings lies once again!! Point by Point expose as the Bunny's Retort

I agree large majority of UFO (UMV.-Drones etc) sightings are more likey earth based military craft which is the boys toys! which is more plausible linked to the historical paperclip which went in all superpowers technology developments in post-war such as theories of Mr Nick Cook, Dr Farrell etc. However, the strange awarreness/psi remote viewers is also part of this crazy puzzell and which great researchers like Don, Gene, Chris , Richard, Walter, Nick , Greg, Ward etc are trying sort the wheat from the chaff.

to bad my question wasn´t asked :(

So am i right in believing all of the reports were based upon stories ? (hence no paper trail/documents)
Or did i miss something ? (in which case i´ll listen to it again)

I agree that many people surely confuse UFOs and Military Craft. Surely people thought that Stealth were ET controlled craft when such technology was secret. However equally surely the U.S. did not possess anti-gravity supersonic speed technology in the late 1940s and early 1950s. It is also clear that the U.S. has never threatened another country with UFO's. (including the former Soviet Union during the Cold War). Also the U.S. would not deactivate its own nukes. I do not wish to imply that I embrace ETH. I personally feel like I can pick holes at all of the theories (ETH, human, timetravelers, Mundane) but I am surely therefore wrong somewhere!

Paul.

I agree that many people surely confuse UFOs and Military Craft. Surely people thought that Stealth were ET controlled craft when such technology was secret. However equally surely the U.S. did not possess anti-gravity supersonic speed technology in the late 1940s and early 1950s. It is also clear that the U.S. has never threatened another country with UFO's. (including the former Soviet Union during the Cold War). Also the U.S. would not deactivate its own nukes. I do not wish to imply that I embrace ETH. I personally feel like I can pick holes at all of the theories (ETH, human, timetravelers, Mundane) but I am surely therefore wrong somewhere!

Paul.

Again I urge people to read James Carlson's analysis of Robert Hastings' supposed strongest case -- there was a very specific reason for the nukes going offline and that reason was fixed.

Americans, Credulous by James Carlson

Carlson goes into great detail about how the problem was analyzed and how it was repaired.

As for U.S. secret military technology -- Nick Redfern has documented the big black triangle military craft right after WWII. Here's what Nick wrote about it:

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]The earliest report which we were able to uncover dated from September 1952 and concerned the sighting of triangular-shaped UFOs seen during a NATO exercise called ‘Mainbrace’. Significantly, UFOs

were witnessed by military personnel reported throughout Mainbrace, including a now-famous encounter reported by half a dozen Royal Air Force personnel stationed at RAF Topcliffe in Yorkshire who saw a

circular shaped UFO operating near the airfield.
[/FONT]

As I write in my book:

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]These craft were originally developed from Tesla technology by the Nazis, as confirmed by Professor Giuseppe Belluzzo, J. Andreas Epp, Georg Klein, Horst Schuppmann, George Lusar, Renato Vesco, Wilhelm Landig, Michael Schratt, Joseph P. Farrell, etc.[/FONT][SUP][FONT=Times New Roman, serif][SUP]1[/SUP][/FONT][/SUP][FONT=Times New Roman, serif] [/FONT]

1 [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Christian Soderberg, “UFO's are Tesla's Flying Saucers,” [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Henrymakow.com,[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif] December 7, 2010 citing Henry Stevens, [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Hitler’s Flying Saucers: A Guide to German Flying Discs of the Second World War[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif] (Adventures Unlimited Press, 2003).[/FONT]

On the big black equilateral military triangle craft we have insider information:
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Edgar Fouche's Disclosures of the Magnetic Flux Field Disruptor (MFD) or Mercury Plasma Vortex Centrifuge as the propulsion system that enables antigravity, which is by far the most

convincing argument I have ever seen for a theoretical antigravity device. Shortly after Ed Fouche's Disclosures lots of evidence started pouring out of Germany about a Top Secret NAZI

Project hidden in the mountains of Czech-Slovakia towards the end of WW2. Yakov Sporenberg's Affidavit sparked a wave of research and books that shone light on a whole other branch of

Operation Paperclip and the technological spoils of War.

The Scientific Discoveries of Dr. Eugene Podkletnov (which began in 1992 so they pre-date Ed Fouche's testimony) also provide experimental observation of just such an effect. With

subsequent testing and some verifications performed by ESA, NASA, Boeing, and others we are beginning to see both breakthroughs and cover-ups of this technology. Only time and

independent testing, science, and verification will tell us if Ed Fouche is telling the truth or not.
[/FONT][SUP][FONT=Times New Roman, serif][SUP]1[/SUP][/FONT][/SUP]

1 [FONT=Times New Roman, serif] Alienscientist.com, [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Edgar "Rothschild" Fouche Biographical Data[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]. From [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Alienscientist ‘s Antigravity Physics Lesson[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]: “A Russian scientist by the name of Eugene Podkletnov was doing superconductor research in a laboratory in Finland when he discovered a strange effect produced by rotating superconductors. It turns out that these rotating SC produced gravito-magnetic fields that were trillions of orders of magnitude larger than were predicted by quantum mechanics. Similar studies were done in Vienna Austria by Martin Tajmar who has a paper titled ‘Gravitomagnetic field of a rotating superconductor or superfluid’ and also in a America by Chinese American physicist Ning Li and Douglas Torr from the Univ of Alabama. Ning Li was so thrilled with the results of her research and her discoveries that she started her own company ‘AC GRAVITY Ltd.’ which got immediately got a DOD contract and no one has heard from her since!”[/FONT]

The Nazis relied on Heim:

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]The origins of this “repulsive anti-gravity force” and the hyperdrive it might power lie in the work of German scientist Burkhard Heim, who - as part of his attempts to reconcile quantum

mechanics and Einstein's general theory of relativity - formulated a theoretical six-dimensioned universe....
[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]As [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]New Scientist[/FONT] explains, Heim's two extra dimensions allowed him to couple together gravity and electromagnetism, and permits conversion of electromagnetic energy into gravitational and
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]
vice-versa - something not possible according to Einstein's four dimensions, because “you cannot change the strength of gravity simply by cranking up the electromagnetic field.”

Heim, then, proposed that “a rotating magnetic field could reduce the influence of gravity on a spacecraft enough for it to take off” - an idea which caught the eye of [Nazi] Wernher von Braun

when it was first proposed in 1959 and the rocket scientist was working on the US's Saturn launch vehicle….
[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]
The said extra forces are: “A repulsive anti-gravity similar to the dark energy that appears to be causing the universe's expansion to accelerate;” and a second resulting from the “interaction of

Heim's fifth and sixth dimensions and the extra dimensions that Dröscher introduced”. Crucially, it “produces pairs of 'gravitophotons' - particles that mediate the interconversion of electromagnetic and gravitational energy.”
[/FONT][SUP][FONT=Times New Roman, serif][SUP]1[/SUP][/FONT][/SUP]

1 [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Lester Haines, “Scientists moot gravity-busting hyperdrive, Mars in three hours – theoretically,” [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]The Register[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif], January 6, 2006.[/FONT]

Interesting Drew and shall checkout your book:) Also lets not forget cases of foo-fighters seen prior to WW2? and those seen over Burma, Pacific during ww2. Furthermore, it would be interesting to hear Edgar Fouche's , Nick Cook, Dr Farrell and yourself thoughts on the Paracast or Darkmatters?

Interesting Drew and shall checkout your book:) Also lets not forget cases of foo-fighters seen prior to WW2? and those seen over Burma, Pacific during ww2. Furthermore, it would be interesting to hear Edgar Fouche's , Nick Cook, Dr Farrell and yourself thoughts on the Paracast or Darkmatters?

As far as "foo fighters" -- plasma balls are highly under-rated: Hessdalen Norway has proven this.

Back