• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Questions for Red Pill Junkie

I have much Mac material saved for similar reasons, that and guy from the UK who completes such excellent reviews of all the original Twilight Zone episodes on his podcast. He could read the DSMR or the ingredients listing on our Soylent Green boxes, and I would feel relaxed and engaged by his impassioned conviction & authenticity.

which podcaster is that?

there was an NPR program on about people who get a wave of pleasure from certain sounds and they surf the web looking for audio files - will see if i can find it if no one caught that

which podcaster is that?

there was an NPR program on about people who get a wave of pleasure from certain sounds and they surf the web looking for audio files - will see if i can find it if no one caught that
ASMR is Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response and it provides a very pleasurable tingling in your head, very similar to certain hallucinogenic brain tingling effects. It is a wonderful sensation - try talking softly to your partner of choice to see if you have the gift as there are givers and receivers with this response.

Here's a generic look at it - you will find superior articles to this but my phone limits me:
ASMR: The Pleasurable Tingling in Your Head

Type in ASMR in YouTube to check out the culture - it's, uh, 'interesting'.

The podcaster is Tom Elliot. If you are a fan of the series his show is definitive, entertaining and scholarly.

Really enjoy material from NPR...suggest shows please.

Back