• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Questions for Philip Imbrogno

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
We are planning to interview Philip about his most recent book, "Files from the Edge," which takes an overarching, paranormal view of a whole range of strange incidents, of which UFOs are only a part.

If you have any questions for us to pose to him, please post them here.

We are planning to interview Philip about his most recent book, "Files from the Edge," which takes an overarching, paranormal view of a whole range of strange incidents, of which UFOs are only a part.

If you have any questions for us to pose to him, please post them here.

Q.1 Mr Philip Imbrogno , could so called paranormal encounter in some cases be actual electronic interference from powerstastion surges which might accidentally causes a magnetic emp waves from atmospheric temperature levels within power grids to a individuals household and interfere with his or hers telepathy brain waves?

I would love to hear Mr. Imbrogno speak definitively about the cattle mutilation phenomenon, if any, during the Hudson Valley UFO flap. Does he have first hand or other reliable information about exactly what happened (there are reports this occurred, and that the government flew in replacement cattle to settle down the owners of the mutes). In addition, there are reports that one or two human mutilations occurred during the Flap. What is the basis for this speculation? How reliable are these reports?

Also, during the Hudson Valley Flap, I once heard him say that they UFOs would project beams down into cars and houses in order to identify (apparently random) people. He subsequently traced and followed many individuals who were so marked by these beams, and many/all had subsequent abduction experiences or other paranormal activity surrounding them. If he could confirm and amplify on this, it would be appreciated.

Note that both of the above would lead one to logically believe the U.S. government was not behind the Hudson Valley Flap, except for the cover up.

Thanks in advance.

If i havent missed the show recording, I would be interested to hear Phils thoughts on the following.
In the past, he has told a story on both Don Eckers show and Paratopia about how him and a crack team of researchers went to study the case of a woman who was channelling an alien. They recorded a conversation with the alien, who i believe told them that their recordings wouldnt work. When they got the tapes back to base, all they contained was music from space shows such as Star trek etc
Phil actually managed to work out a way to transfer music onto a recording tape player himself via radio waves or something so it turns out that it could have been some government agency messing with them.
Is he aware that a very similar occurrence also happened to UFO researcher Larry Fawcett?
I need to go back to the Fawcett show and clarify the exact details but it was remarkably similar.
If Dana or Don happen to read this post and can remember it better than I, then please help me out here :)

Back