• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Questions for Loren Coleman

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Pioneer cyptozoologist Loren Coleman will be recording an episode of The Paracast on May 1 from 10 AM until Noon Pacific time. So get your questions ready.

Says his bio, "Loren Coleman is one of the world’s leading cryptozoologists, some say 'the' leading. Certainly, he is acknowledged as the current living American researcher and writer who has most popularized cryptozoology in the late 20th and early 21st centuries.

"Starting his fieldwork and investigations in 1960, after traveling and trekking extensively in pursuit of cryptozoological mysteries, Coleman began writing to share his experiences in 1969."

Mine are geared towards another aspect of Loren's work. I would be pleased as punch if you guys could find time for this side of his work as well.

1. Any plans for a sequel to "The Copycat Effect ?

2. Given all the news stories that must come across your desk how do you pick which ones to post on Twilight Language ? Do you have any parameters or filters in place ?

3. I am one who can really appreciate synchronicities and coincidences but if one looks hard enough one can find connections...however teneous....all about us, Do you ever find yourself holding off on a story because any connections are a bit of a reach?

4. Have you considered that these connections may be the norm and that any attempt to mystify them is akin to mystifying the act of breathing ?

5. Do you think the copycat effect is a byproduct of the advent of news saturation or could you date its conception? I.e. Did the Jack the Ripper cases spawns its own imitators ?

Last edited:
1. Do you think sasquatch has real high intelegence or could they just be giant apes ?
2. Is it possible that dinosaurs evolved ?
3. Do you think todd standing and his footage is letigimate ?
4. Do you think Finding bigfoot is a good show or is it just made up for tv like other reality shows ???
many thanks guys ??
AZZ

Last edited:
Are you still sticking with the theory that the mothman everybody was seeing in the 1960's in Point Pleasant was a giant owl? no offense but it seems a little far fetched to me. can you please explain how you came up with this theory. thank you

There are isolated cases of humans growing to extreme height and weight due to acromegaly and other rare conditions. Do you think it's possible that sporadic cases of gigantism in animals may account for the majority of crypto cases?

1. What is the single most convincing piece of evidence for the existence of Bigfoot?

2. Do you subscribe to the theory that Bigfoot and UFOs are connected in some way?

3. Are you optimistic that we will eventually be able to prove the existence of Bigfoot, and if so, what are the likely repercussions for the creatures themselves?

4. Have you ever been contacted by a insider (such as a government official, national park employee etc) who gave you any classified information regarding the possible existence of Bigfoot?

Thank you.

I'm sure Loren has heard of Sasquatch sightings in connection with UFO sightings. Do you believe this is pure woo or can you entertain these stories as a possibility that still needs explaining.

Back