• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Questions for Linda Moulton Howe

SR2 said:
With all her flaws, I'd still like to hear from LMH. She is one of the few writers who go out into the field to report on the paranormal. She has a long history in Ufology and has met with a lot of important witnesses and researchers.

She rarely gets challenged during her appearances on C2C and Dreamland, and I think it would be interesting to hear how she responds to tough, but fair, questioning.

Same here, I don't put great stock in ANYONE in the UFO/Paranormal field so I don't have a big problem with LMH.

I do think she CAN do good work. But she, through her website, fills a catchall "this just in" service to wave a flag and say that there's something over here that might be of interest. Unfortunatly someone else other than her would need to research the thing that she's calling attention to.

I'd like to hear her on the Paracast.

~Foo Fighter~

I would take her more seriously if she had a nicer rack.

Like everyone else in the field save for a few, I find her to be the equivalent of taking a steel garden rake to the jimmy.

As I mentioned somewhere else Ive just recently got back into this whole UFO thing. Had an interest for a long while but havent been keeping up with recent happenings. Anyway, I heard one of her drone/CARET podcasts and went and found the CARET site.

Afterwards I emailed her because I noticed all the CARET stuff and the podcast was almost a year old. I asked her if She really believes 'Isaac' to be real and has he indicated any intentions to update it.

She said: "Isaac and CARET is very real - he has gone underground and doesnt know what his plans are".

So there you have it. It must be real!

Seriously though... someone said that the drone pics have been confirmed as CGI? Considering that the CARET site actually has some of the drone pics up the top it seems likely that the site is a hoax.... although clearly LMH doesnt believe so - or hasnt seen the analysis of the drone pics.

Strange.

Linda Moulton Howe could tell me that my pants were on fire, and I wouldn't believe it until I felt my skin start to blister. The woman is like Michael Salla - there's never a ufo story too absurd for her to believe and promote, with assistance from DREAMLAND (Whitley Strieber) and C2C. I have this silly vision of her promoting as truth the "coneheads" from the SNL 70's shows with Dan Ackroyd and other classical comedians of the period. I can hear Linda drone on (no pun intended) "When questioned about their exceptionally large cone heads, the aliens respond that they are from France". I'm waiting for Linda to do an investigative report on ALF, to see where he is being held prisoner by Black Ops groups.

She's not coming on now or in this lifetime. It's not that we'd refer her or anything, but I don't think our approach fits with her agenda.

I rather the spot be used on something, or someone else. I've heard enough of her over the years. I rather listen to a Paracast farting contest like Stern used to do. Or maybe he still does. I don't have satelite or whatever he's on now.

Nice to BE back, thank you very much Mr Beidny. (Annoying how life/work gets in the way of important things...like posting stuff on here)

Confession time: I've recently been listening to LMH's hook-up interviews on Dreamland. Her interviews with eyewitnesses regarding those, "ahem", aerial drones are compelling listening; those eyewitnesses sound so earnest. Are they all deluded fantasists? Anyone else heard these interviews? Am I posting in the wrong thread?

Loose Leaf Tea said:
Nice to BE back, thank you very much Mr Beidny. (Annoying how life/work gets in the way of important things...like posting stuff on here)

Confession time: I've recently been listening to LMH's hook-up interviews on Dreamland. Her interviews with eyewitnesses regarding those, "ahem", aerial drones are compelling listening; those eyewitnesses sound so earnest. Are they all deluded fantasists? Anyone else heard these interviews? Am I posting in the wrong thread?

Some folks have a natural talent for sounding earnest. Takes more than this to convince me. I've had some earnest sounding girl friends in the past and....well.....y'know....I ended up needing a shot of antibiotics in my butt anyway. ("You are the only one." Yeah, pull the other one.). 8)

Loose Leaf Tea said:

Last I checked, I'd have to give Linda money to listen to her interviews. No thanks. I'd rather donate to The Paracast.

Her podcasts are free but she does have a subscription model on her website. Ive heard a few of her drone interviews too.I agree - they are very compelling. Not to mention theres quite a few.

I think its likely there are some genuine reports of these things and the whole CARET and fake picture stuff cropped up around it to take advantage.

Again, why do people do this stuff? It cant all be disinformation-ists...

LMH's latest DRONE witness interview is the last half of dreamland podcast for this week(6/7-6/14).Its the freebie from streiber.This person says his experience happened several years ago.VERY INTERESTING INTERVIEW!!

I have to agree, concur, etc.

She used to be much, much more thorough. Now that she's not attached to a news organization, she can't really be considered anything but an "independent journalist", and that's pretty shaky.

I think having your own web site and radio show, or in her case, podcast, with no one editing your material, and no one to answer to, makes her fringier and fringier.

The longer she goes without being checked, the further away from her career as a legitimate journalist--the more likely she is to want to "break" an important story in her field... there she is, out standing in her field... sorry, I made that joke here already.

Back in the day, I tried to bring her to my home town for a lecture, I prepared a note for her to be given by someone I knew for a fact would be in touch with her at a conference, and after the request for contact was handed off, she never did. Since then, I've always felt she thought she was above everybody else.

Well, now she's so far above everybody else that she's come full circle. In fact, I think I can see her down there...

It used to be, she was the person to ask about serious alien/UFO/Muties questions. Now, she's just the laughingstock of the paranormal.

Very interesting conversation here. I'm new to this board, but I've been following the "drone" story for quite some time, and I have a question: when were the drone photos proved to be a hoax, and if so, who hoaxed them?

As I remember, this whole thing started with a set of photos emailed to C2C by a guy named Chad, and LMH picked up on it second. As for the witness testimony, LMH has managed to get, what is it now, a dozen or so? Several of those have gone on record as named witnesses. That's a pretty impressive hoax for LMH to pull off - she must have some serious green to be paying witnesses right and left.

Sure, there's plenty of reason to doubt the authenticity of the CARET stuff, but I don't see what that has to do with the witnesses. And if you want to blame someone for falling for a hoax, I'd start with George Noory.

They were proven to be hoaxes soon after. Who did it? A person or more. Sorry I am being vague, but if you are a sucker for the probes, why should I try and make good evidence when there is NONE for it being legit? The question my woo woo ask, is, what evidence is there for it being legit?

I will see magic tricks done. I can't explain them. That mean magic is real? The question is, what evidence is there that proves they aren't hoaxes. At least that's what my dumb ass has been askin. See HALO viral marketing btw.

Sorry, Packrat, but I have to disagree with you there. I've followed the drone story from the beginning, and yes, I do remember HALO being suggested as a viral marketing campaign. The Transformers, too. Trouble is, none of them fit as an explanation. As for the drone photos, those are a separate matter from the witnesses, who weren't connected with the photographs in any way.

I'm not saying LMH is a good investigator, either. In fact, I've always thought of her as more of a tabloid journalist(that harbors an unhealthy obsession with dead animals,btw) but that's beside the point. I do think the drone story got dismissed way too early, and deserves a closer look.

My question for Linda is... Did you ever pose naked for your boyfriends back when you were in your 20's? If so, where can we see those photos?

Outside of that, I wouldn't take her completely seriously. She's been around Art Bell too long.

Back