• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Questions for Jim Moseley....

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
He's coming back soon -- the irrepressible Jim Moseley, editor of "Saucer Smear."

He'll be talking about the current scuttlebutt in the UFO field and lots of other stuff.

Scheduling isn't set, but please post your questions here. It may come on short notice.

Great news- I'm interested to hear what he's got to say about the Roswell Dream Team!
I'll be back later once I get some questions ready.

I've got a few for Jim:

1. Having stated that you have subscribed to many different explanations of the UFO mystery, is there one that you know come down on more than the others?

2. What is the most novel and/or ridiculous explanation of the UFO phenomenon you have come across?

3. What did the FBI ask you about specifically regarding the 'Straith' hoax letter to George Adamski?

4. Do you have any particular case or piece of evidence that reaffirms your belief that there is something real and unknown about the UFO phenomenon?

5. Who do you believe are some real 'heroes' and 'villians' of the phenomena i.e people who have truthfully tried to investigate the phenomena not for personal gain, and also some who have been poison to the field, either by trading on complete lies or re-telling the lies of others?

I like Jim especially for having a real sense of humour while still actively promoting the field, as opposed to some who seem to take themselves way to seriously!

Gordon

As much as I like Jim's greatest hits -- and boy are they great -- I'd like to hear his thoughts on some less obvious subjects:

1. What in your estimation is the role of human consciousness towards ufos -- do you think there is anything to the idea of Tulpas and thoughtforms?

2. Are you interested in other areas of fortean studies besides ufos: cryptozoology, ghosts etc. If so, could you share some of your views and thoughts on these.

3. What do you personally enjoy when you're not knee deep in ufology? A cuban cigar, a pint of guinness, a good book, or something else?

Okay, I've got a few:

During your cross-country UFO research trip in the early 50s, you met just about everyone from hoaxers to Project Blue Book people. Who did you find the most believable?

How have you been able to maintain friendships over the decades with people ranging from wild contactees to rabid debunkers?

What nonsense has been attached or blamed on Flying Saucers besides pitted windshields?

How do you think UFOs should be studied, and who's come the closest to getting it right?

What Government agencies or offices receive Saucer Smear? If not, how can they start?

Thanks for all you've done. Your numerous legitimate contributions to the field are often overshadowed by your reputation as the Court Jester of UFOlogy, but some of us get it!

The show is being recorded Jan. 19 at 5 PM Mountain time. There may be a while after that for you to get in a final question or two. We'll be watching.

!. Has he read Clifford Stone's new book ? thoughts ?
2.What is the best tactic in his opinion on how to get any thruth out from the military on what they know about the UFO phenomenon ?
3.Thoughts on the Ancient Aliens series on History Channel ?
4.What is , in his opinion , the best book ( factual ) , film and TV series ( fiction ) on UFO's :) ?

Back