• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Questions for Clifford Clift

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
We have scheduled MUFON International Director Clifford Clift for our January 23rd episode.

The taping will occur midday on January 11.

If you have questions, please post them here, but I gather he's not willing to touch the issue surrounding the credentials of Butch Witkowski, at least not now.

Meh, Chuck Zukowski is a bigger problem imo. Every time I think of that guy being on their STAR team it makes me shake my head.

I'll go ahead and put that into a question: What credibility does MUFON's STAR team have when one of its members, Chuck Zukowski, is a Stan Romanek supporter?

I'm guessing you won't actually ask that, ha ha.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Oh, here's one that's not so aggressive: MUFON permitted The Black Vault to put up digital copies of the MUFON Journal up through 2008. Is there going to be anymore of them?

Q1 - How about amending that question Wickerman asked and ask what credibility they have when they don't vet an investigator and instead allow a fraudulent former felon into the upper echelon. Then promote that guy to the head of the team and taut his bogus credentials that you never researched as justification. In fact what credibility does MUFON have after that.

Q2 - Also, ask if it is true that a certain Las Vegas billionaire is funding MUFON in exchange for exclusive access to reports and any data collected by the STAR team.

Q3 - Ken Cherry, the former Texas state MUFON director has made some big allegations concerning the events surrounding the Stephenville UFO sighting investigation. I wrote a thread about it. I will find it and add it here for reference. I would like to hear the official take.

2 links
1 -- MUFON States vs National rift
2 -- Rift in MUFON over the Stephenville case

Q5 - Data collection and distribution. MUFON is great at collecting data. But that search engine and it's absurd limitations are the only method for research. WHY?? Why can't MUFON provide, he'll even for a fee, API access to all that data. Every time I write to them or the state guys I am ignored. It makes no sense. Chris, just imagine what information could be mined from that data using modern techniques. Not to mention the data that can be unlocked by using correlative analysis with non-paranormal related data sources. If not to assist researchers in looking st this data WHY collect it in the first place?

OR you guys could just let me at him. :) I have about 10 other issues I would love to get answers to.

Back