• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Question posed on Curry Stegen appearance

Squirrel

Paranormal Maven
During the very interesting appearance by paranormal investigator Curry Stegen (March 26, 2023,) the question was posed as to why when we reincarnate, we aren't allowed specific memories of our deeds and misdeeds. Naturally, such memories would help us do better in successive lives.

Some years back, in a forum touching on reincarnation I believe, someone who claimed special insight, a sort of medium, said that while we are denied specific memories, the lessons learned are integrated into our inherent personality characteristics.

This, in turn, means those lessons do actually influence the decisions we make throughout life, and are thus not actually lost.

-- Squirrel

During the very interesting appearance by paranormal investigator Curry Stegen (March 26, 2023,) the question was posed as to why when we reincarnate, we aren't allowed specific memories of our deeds and misdeeds. Naturally, such memories would help us do better in successive lives.

Some years back, in a forum touching on reincarnation I believe, someone who claimed special insight, a sort of medium, said that while we are denied specific memories, the lessons learned are integrated into our inherent personality characteristics.

This, in turn, means those lessons do actually influence the decisions we make throughout life, and are thus not actually lost.

-- Squirrel
Now there is an interesting thought.
I guess I'll be coming back.

-- Squirrel
Good question. You and I might have a disagreement on the explanation, which is that reincarnation as people generally think of it is impossible. At best, the evidence consists of some sort of unexplained memory acquisition that allegedly matches those of a deceased person. Even if the memories in question are accurate, at best they can only be copies — not the actual memories contained in the deceased p[erson's brain ( because that brain is dead ).

Back