• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Question for Gene (His Ufology History)

Free episodes:

Gajejean

Paranormal Novice
Gene - I've often heard you mention your association with some big names in the ufo field in various episodes, and it seems that you have a very rich history in the ufo/paranormal field. Given the number of contacts you have, and the long history you allude to at times, especially during some of the pre-'70 years of ufology, I would love to hear an open, honest, ufo/paranormal-related show devoted exclusively to you, Gene. It would be great to have you intereviewed at some depth in this regard. I've often wondered how involved you have been in the ufo/paranormal field in the past, and what contributions you have made, the people you have met, etc. It seems that you could provide some great stories. Is there any chance that we can find you as the guest on a show like the Paracast anytime soon? This, of course, assumes that you would be interested in divulging your past to such an extent. I'm deeply curious about this, and haven't found much about your ufology history in the forums.

I should note that I heard your interview on DM Radio a while back, and was very disappointed. That interview was very poorly done, imo (no fault of your own). I wish you had been given the chance to say so much more during that interview.

Just curious... and, if there is such an historical interview already, please point me to it. Thanks. -G

Back