• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Question for Dave regarding the black cigar in Venezuela

ikez78

curious skeptic
David,
I was just listening to the show again where you talked about the black cigar object in the sky in Venezuela. While I was listening this time it sounded like you might have been talking about a door or portal being open and the three objects coming out of the door and closing it back up. Is that possible or did something about what you saw eliminate that as a possibility?

David,
I was just listening to the show again where you talked about the black cigar object in the sky in Venezuela. While I was listening this time it sounded like you might have been talking about a door or portal being open and the three objects coming out of the door and closing it back up. Is that possible or did something about what you saw eliminate that as a possibility?
look for the russian ufos on google,In one such video you will clearly see either a black or brown type cigar shaped ufo accelerating, while being chased by migs fom the old soviet union, or it could be some type of missile, Dont no much about missiles so i cant say for sure. :question:

David,

It was some sort of opening, light spilled out and made it a very bright spot, making it tough to see the shape of the opening. The three disks came out, at which point I was no longer really focusing on the opening, though I vaguely remember it dimming down once the three disks were flying into their triangulation position.

dB

It was some sort of opening, light spilled out and made it a very bright spot, making it tough to see the shape of the opening. The three disks came out, at which point I was no longer really focusing on the opening, though I vaguely remember it dimming down once the three disks were flying into their triangulation position.

dB

I meant the actual ship being a portal or door, not just the opening where the disks came out. Is it possible that the whole craft was actually a door and someone on the other side (or this side) realized it was open and sent the three disks through to close the "door" back up?

While we're asking questions.

David, were you looking at the object when it disappeared?? It's hard to imagine what it would look like for something to completely disappear. I mean, was the image of the ship there and then a millisecond later while you were looking directly at it, it was just gone?? Or did it fade in any way, or distribute any light or sound?? Or could it have actually taken off at a great rate of speed while you were not focused on it??

I don't know but this sighting is just baffling to me. Especially considering it never made it to some kind of press or at least some researcher that we can track down. This is also considering the number of people and a vivid daylight sighting. I can't figure out why the lack of corroborating data other than your brother. Not that I don't believe what you are saying is true, but that it has escaped confirmation somehow. There surely have to be other people still around that saw this thing. I hope the researcher (can't remember his name) finds the news article in the microfiche. Perhaps eluding viable confirmation while still appearing in front of people is part of the whole phenomenon.

Maybe all types of phenomen we no today are connected somehow, Alot of eyewitness 's have claimed to have seen ghosts and poltergists appear out of notting and not long thereafter they seem to vanish withount leaveing a trace. Could the ufos be useing the same type of method , It is open to question, your guess is as good as mine:question:

David what would be the chances of you doing a sketch of the cigar shaped craft and the disc shaped craft from Jersey?

Would really love to see those.

dB
That would have been really intense to see Dave.

Back