• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Question for D. Biedny and J. Ritzmann

Free versions of recent episodes:

mkotschi

Paranormal Novice
Have you guys ever heard of John Lash? If so, would you consider having him on the show? I've only recently read about him. He is billed a comparative mythologist and also is apparently an experiencer. His theories about the Earth, who we are and what the alien presence around us means sounds very New Age to me. However, what got me interested in his work was part of an interview here that talks about how as a child he would wake up in a totally black environment and be harassed by alien intelligences. Hmm...shades of J. Ritzmanns experiences, says I. Also his statements about the alins being tricksters and in some way being mechanical and insect-like got my attention.

He also writes here about how ancient gnostic texts refer to ET-like beings and how to handle interacting with them.

Anyhow I found his ideas interesting, but then again, I've only just begun to look into him myself. Your mileage may vary.

What do you guys think?

Oh yeah, he also wrote a number of books, I think Not in his Image is the most pertinent.

Back