• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Q? for Frank W. Oregon Forest, what's the latest?

Free episodes:

Good Day itsthenoise,

Frank - is there any news, developments on the Oregon Bob/Forest investigation?

Have been attempting to finish the investigation (yes it's still going on) and the report, but my plate has been full. Had hoped to have the report published at the end of last month. Suffice it say that it will be completed ASAP.

In short, although we found no evidence of UFO activity "while we were there," and are able to explain what some of what the witnesses were seeing, we did experience some "unusual occurrences" (non-UFO related).

All of this will be explained in detail when the reports come out.

Cheers.
Frank

There are exceptional reasons for the lack information given out in respect to the “Oregon Bob” case which I’m hoping that Frank may one day share with us. However, I’m not counting on it, as it wasn’t quite what had they thought.

Really? There's always some exceptional reason why information can't be released in this field. My theory is that Bob was a very convincing hoaxer that managed to take a lot of people in who are now rather embarrassed by that fact.

It would be great if Frank himself could chime in with some confirmation as to whether there were really msyterious goings on, or he just never got round to finishing the report because there was nothing noteworthy to report on. Frank?

Back