• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Pyramid over Moscow

jimbo83478

Paranormal Tyro
Looks pretty realistic to me, but you can do almost anything with the right software these days.

Any CGI experts want to weigh in on this? Anyone speak russian?

Where's the rest of the video? They don't think to stop the car and get out? If this was in Moscow you would think there would be at least dozens of videos of this object. Looking into it this was supposedly filmed over Red Square and the Kremlin? No way is this real. There's another video supposedly of this same object that was shot during the daytime- same location. There would be hundreds of videos of this object on YouTube today if this was real. Maybe thousands. We're not talking about gigantic in the middle of some remote location. We're talking about a massive object hovering over Red Square and this is all we got? No way.

Well, Russian is my native language but forget about the language and even daytime. This object is supposedly hovering right over pretty high secured area. I'm fully aware of what mess can happen without being noticed in Russia, Ukraine or any other former USSR republic, but it is too much for too much! FAKE.

Wouldn't you want to you know... pull over and get a better look? Blurry, shakey video is worthless but clear, stable video would be worth a fortune. I'm not sure on the "how" part but my vote is for fake.

Did anyone else notice that the people speaking sounded like they were having a normal conversation? I didn't notice any excitement in their speech patterns. It seemed like a pretty mundane conversation they were having.

Looks like a roofline on the streetview from google maps, and there appears to be a quarry or refinery back behind the building shown in the photograph.

Attachments

• commerce road.JPG
    commerce road.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 76
Looks like a roofline on the streetview from google maps, and there appears to be a quarry or refinery back behind the building shown in the photograph.

thanks Red,

i'm still not able to locate 'street view' for the location.

how did you get that ?

i now see that about 800 feet back in 'satellite view' that there is a refinery ? with the apparent appropriate outline.

The red line shows the sightline and the red circle is approximately where my vantage point was.

Attachments

• Commerce way 3.jpg
    Commerce way 3.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 2
I think the videos are interesting enough that I would investigate this sighting directly myself if it happened near me (and others did as shitty a job as I've seen so far since it happened). If there are investigations going on, then they suck at getting the information out on the Internet.

Why didn't the driver drive right up TO the thing and film more of it in detail? If I saw something like that, I'd be THERE, buddy! I wouldn't just film it as I drove by.

Back