• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Psychic experiments

Aaron LeClair

Paranormal Maven
Sorry, I should have posted this in the "Seers" forum. I goofed. Again, sorry.

There no way to delete threads? I know you can posts, but I am not seeing it in regards to this post/thread.

I was wondering if anyone has every done any experiments with the Ouija board, automatic writing or using dreams to obtain information psychically? I have done so many times in life with great success.

One experiment you can try is this; Get an envelope and get someone you know to write a word on a sheet of paper (without telling you of course) fold it and place it in the envelope. Then use a few days/nights to give yourself the suggestion that you will dream about what is in the envelope. Write down what you dreamed about and then open. There a match? I have some interesting stories about this I might share later. Some of it is quite funny, but at the same time frustrating since I never dreamed anything direct. For example I never dreamed I was opening a envelope and saw the word, I would just have seeming regular dreams about the word.

I've had most success with Ouija boards in the distant past, but never by myself. I have no one to use it with unfortunately. If anyone out there uses them let me know and I'll mention something to try for an experiment which rules out cheating and the autonomic response.

If anyone out there is good at automatic writing, have you ever tried getting information on someone over the computer? Say, have someone at a certain time hold an object in their hands and at the same time, you do some automatic writing, with the request that what the other person has in their hands be spelled out. I'd be willing to do this if anyone wants to try.

Or if anyone can think of some other psi experiments they would like to do, I might be game.

I've never used a Ouija board but I don't think I ever would. It's not that I think it's "evil" necessarily but to me it's the spiritual equivelant of dialing random numbers in a phone book, you never know who's on the other end. The risks outweigh the benefits.

Gwops said:
- What do you think about ONLINE Quija boards ?
- Do you think there is a REAL way to prove that Quija boards work ?

I used it several times in the past and mysteries things happened but I am not sure to tell all stories here on the forum, it would probably be a humongous posting :)

Regards
Gwops

Online Ouija boards? Crap.

Real way to prove? Yes. Not everyone will be convinced however.

Yeah, I know. One of the reasons I didn't go into my experiences is because it would take a long time. In the end, it would be just a story anyway. For all people know I could be crazy or lying etc.

CapnG said:
I've never used a Ouija board but I don't think I ever would. It's not that I think it's "evil" necessarily but to me it's the spiritual equivelant of dialing random numbers in a phone book, you never know who's on the other end. The risks outweigh the benefits.

Yes, many people think that. One of the reasons it's hard to use the board is because so many people are afraid, dis believe, feel stupid, or are cautious about it. I even feel stupid using them sometimes.

Funny, I was in on going contact with a seeming evil spirit (or prankster) and it has changed my life for the better. Confirmation that there's more to existence than the physical is a nice thing. I touched on this experience in another thread I think. If I come across it again, I'll link to it, or copy and paste it.

A.LeClair said:
Funny, I was in on going contact with a seeming evil spirit (or prankster) and it has changed my life for the better. Confirmation that there's more to existence than the physical is a nice thing.

Not necessarily. I've had enough weird and ghostly experiences (without the aid of a ouija) in my life to let me know there's more going on than what we can see.

CapnG said:
Not necessarily. I've had enough weird and ghostly experiences (without the aid of a ouija) in my life to let me know there's more going on than what we can see.

I was speaking about myself personally, and what happened. Not that you should do it, or that it would be required.

Back