• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Project UFO/Project Blue Book TV Series - Gogg's

Creepy Green Light

Paranormal Adept
For those interested, you can watch just about all of the Project UFO/Project Blue Book TV series online. There were two seasons. Most of the episodes are takes on real life cases (Cisco Grove, Socorro, Hopkinsville, etc.). Here is the guide to all the episodes with a description https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_U.F.O.

You can use this link
view episodes or you can go to YouTube and paste the name of the episode in the search field (which you would have copied from the other link up above). I know myself, Gogg's, Sentry and some other's enjoy the series. If you have never seen it, it's pretty good and still holds up, IMO. For those that aren't aware, the series was created by Jack Webb of Dragnet fame.

Tonight's episode is based on the controversial Sonny DesVergers Scoutmaster UFO Case, which Ruppelt judged to be a hoax. The real story is here.

Tonight:
"Hynek is drawn into a case he literally can't escape when a man arrives at Blue Book headquarters with his wife, claiming he was abducted by aliens, and with plans to hold Hynek and Quinn hostage until they find out the truth. Inspired by the Betty and Barney Hill Abduction case."
The real case

SEASON FINALE Tonight, March 12 at 10/9c
S 1 E 10
The Washington Merry-Go-Round
Our nation's capital is thrown into a panic when Washington D.C. is swarmed by UFOs. With the highest powers of government involved, Hynek and Quinn must uncover the true nature of the threat before it's too late. Based on the Washington D.C. UFO Incident of July 1952.

Two links about the real event:

In 1952, 'Flying Saucers' Over Washington Sent the Press Into a Frenzy

When UFOs Buzzed the White House and the Air Force Blamed the Weather

SEASON FINALE Tonight, March 12 at 10/9c
S 1 E 10
The Washington Merry-Go-Round
Our nation's capital is thrown into a panic when Washington D.C. is swarmed by UFOs. With the highest powers of government involved, Hynek and Quinn must uncover the true nature of the threat before it's too late. Based on the Washington D.C. UFO Incident of July 1952.

Two links about the real event:

In 1952, 'Flying Saucers' Over Washington Sent the Press Into a Frenzy

When UFOs Buzzed the White House and the Air Force Blamed the Weather
For those of you who are following the show, you may notice that Ruppelt's The Report On Unidentified Flying Objects is relevant, and this title is the same as the title of Chapter 12, The Washington Merry-Go-Round. If you want to read the real story as well, I have the book online at the old USI site. You'll need a real PC ( full version browser ) to view it properly. But here is the URL: The Report On Unidentified Flying Objects - Ruppelt

I think the book is also downloadable for free now, but I'm not sure where.

Back