• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Project Hamalot.

The real problem I have with this Project Camelot gang is that they all dress like shite. For Gods sake, get rid of the hat. At least shower. Have a shave. Some deodorant and mouthwash. Make an effort.
Just because what you're saying is crap, you don't have to look like it.
I don't ever want to see what lies under that hat...

I never listen anymore to people like Lear.Why bother all you hear is nonsense. Listen to people who will give you insight, knowledge, and information.

The first time I "encountered" Lear was on the ATS boards. He was posting all these moon photos from various NASA missions. Among other things he was claiming the photos showed huge mining factories, cranes, parking complexes (lol?) and various other crazy stuff in and around large craters. To any clear thinking person these things were obviously just rock and shadow, but his followers and sycophants were lapping up every picture and word like the good lil dogs they were. So I don't listen to or read anything insane people like Lear put out anymore, why torture myself?

Just found this great little video and and thought it vaguely appropriate and fascinating anyway.

So how many years ago was Roswell again?

Mark

I never listen anymore to people like Lear.Why bother all you hear is nonsense. Listen to people who will give you insight, knowledge, and information.

I listened to it because I'm a fan of car crashes :D ... and I expected this one to be a super-duper-uber-car crash and it didn't disappoint (although I did agree with a couple of points Lear made when talking about 9/11 ... just some of the main points not the energy beam weapon and hologram stuff).

Any how it really was quite something to listen to, and I find its good sometimes to listen to such tripe just to get a sense of perspective and to give the ears a good clean out :D.

Oh and ... "stuff". Forget about "wow" and "awesome". The number of times Banal said the word "stuff" was off my Banalometer. At one point he said "stuff" about 5 times in the space of one minute. Quite extraordinary really ... and stuff :D

Back