• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Project HamaLot Dane Tops

Holy Fucking Shit!

It takes a truly twisted "alternate history" sci-fi story to characterize Hubbard as a "whistleblower." These people are not just crazy, they are a mental health menace.

Just another attempt to make Ron Hubbard a saint. The guy was a grubbing cheat. Can't rewrite history.

The story of his one time pal, solid rocket fuel scientist, Jack Parsons, is far more interesting ... and bizarre.

The watered down version:

Wikimedia Error

But tell that story to a Scientologist and try to sustain the barrage.

I recently reached something of a turning point in my life when I realized I was done with Project Camelot.

Now don't get me wrong, I've never taken them seriously but I would tend to listen to their stuff or watch it on Youtube because I always felt it was important to keep tabs on the crazy people just to make sure you still aren't one of them.

But no longer! The other day I was searching for stuff on Youtube and I typed in "project camelot" simply out of habit. I saw a couple new postings and I thought to myself "No... I don't think so." and decided to look elsewhere. I realized I had simply had enough, my bullshit tolerance had finally been breached and that I could no longer justify it, not even to listen to as I did other things.

I must say, it was a liberating and uplifting experience, like putting on clean clothes after a hot shower. I highly recommend it. De-Camelot yourselves today!

I recently reached something of a turning point in my life when I realized I was done with Project Camelot.

Now don't get me wrong, I've never taken them seriously but I would tend to listen to their stuff or watch it on Youtube because I always felt it was important to keep tabs on the crazy people just to make sure you still aren't one of them.

But no longer! The other day I was searching for stuff on Youtube and I typed in "project camelot" simply out of habit. I saw a couple new postings and I thought to myself "No... I don't think so." and decided to look elsewhere. I realized I had simply had enough, my bullshit tolerance had finally been breached and that I could no longer justify it, not even to listen to as I did other things.

I must say, it was a liberating and uplifting experience, like putting on clean clothes after a hot shower. I highly recommend it. De-Camelot yourselves today!
I know exactly what you mean - it's just a waste of bandwidth.

Back