• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Prisencolinensinainciusol

icculus

Paranormal Maven

This is bad ass. Even cooler that it's from 1972, and is pretty much considered the first hip-hop/rap song. It's also amusing that this Italian artist was making a statement about the lack of communication, singing a bunch of english sounding jibberish.

Awesome.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

This is bad ass. Even cooler that it's from 1972, and is pretty much considered the first hip-hop/rap song. It's also amusing that this Italian artist was making a statement about the lack of communication, singing a bunch of english sounding jibberish.

Damn you man :D. I first saw this a couple of days ago, and was utterly blown away by it. Fabulous, cool and fantastically entertaining. I thought about posting it but as I have come to understand ... most people wouldn't know a good thing if it mercilessly tapped them on the head with a pointed stick ... so I didn't :D.

So ... those of us who love this will forever be the enlightened ones ... and those who don't understand how fabulously cool fun and utterly life affirming and wonderful this is ... well they can go to hell ... or go back to watching and listening to the hideously noodle-y prog rock stylings of Genesis ... urrghh ... King Crimson ... ooh urrrrggghhh ... Pink Floyd ... [various vomit noises repeated on an endless loop].

Now where are my cool dancing Italian friends ... are there they are :D

Happy CHRISTMAS to all

That was, as they say, well ahead of it's time. Even some of the dance moves are stock in todays hip hop vids. Nice find!

Back