• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Prehistoric UFO paintings in India

Gotta be skeptical at this point. Where the heck are the rest of the images?? I'm sure there is more than this cropped image right?? Hmmmm.. thanks for posting, I'll just have to wait. .....

Hold on now....!! I just found this video (hopefully it shows up in the new forums). It shows this same image allegedly recently found in India at about the 2:50 mark with the biggest difference being that this rock art was discovered in the 1800's, ..... in AUSTRALIA !!!! The discoverer was Jospeph Bradshaw.

Wow, kinda puts this story down as complete bunk.

Good catch! They just developed a method to date cave paintings, so it should be absolutely proved a hoax soon enough.
I find it interesting that archaeologists in India will apparently discuss subjects that American archaeologists won't touch.

Ah "Secret Space", the documentary series whose paranoid ramblings make the works of Michael Tsarion and David Icke seem well founded by comparison...

Back