• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Precognitive Dream

Terje

Paranormal Novice
I had a disturbing dream a couple of days ago, - a lifting crane was falling down and I had the feeling that this was going to end in fatal consequences.

Today after finished work I turned on the TV to watch the latest news, and to my big surprise there had been an incident where a tower crane had overturned onto a shopping centre and one person inside one of the shops was killed.

Was my dream and the likeness to this incident just a coincidence or maybe something paranormal?

Not so often crane accidents happens here so I thought this specific detail in my dream was strange...

Last edited:
Back