• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Post your Black Triangle Sightings Here...

Tom Levine

Skilled Investigator
WELCOME TO BTUFORC, the BLACK TRIANGLES UFO REPORTING CENTER:

nuforc.jpg

Have you encountered black triangles? Have you seen them, heard them, or experienced them? If so, well, we would really like to know all about it.

Here's the place to post your testimony. You can also post any questions you might have to those who have claimed direct, personal experience with Black Triangles. Our forum is now a proud community of many members, who have come to this forum, for the specific purpose of sharing their experiences with you. Many of their unbelievable encounters is contained within the original Black Triangles thread.

Blacktriangle.jpg

For those of you who have seen them, come forward and share your experience with the rest of us. For those of you who have not, this is a great opportunity to meet these important people. This is the place to ask questions, and to get answers.

This event happened to me 2 or three years ago.Until today I had no idea what it meant!I had told friends about this experience,but it didn't fit any UFO scenerio any of us had ever heard about.It wasnt till someone happened to tell me that Google earth had taken a picture of a "black triangle UFO"in western Australia that things began to click.Anyway- I was walking up Church st(toward King st Newtown) in Camperdown ,Sydney Australia at dusk one sunday aprox 7.00pm.As I passed camperdown park I looked up and saw something gliding overhead.At first I thought it was a Fruit-bat because they're everywhere in sydney but I noticed that it was triangular in shape so I wondered if it was a kite that had gotten loose from the park but I then saw the amazingingly complex patterns on the underside.I remember thinking that it looked like the patterns on the wings of a tree-moth.Then I wondered if it was an aircraft because it was gliding towards Sydney airport ,which is only a few kilometers away.I recall I was amazed because I realised it had no lights on and how slow it was gliding and the complete silence of the flight.It seemed quite low,maybe only 20-30 meters above the buildings.It seemed to pick up speed as it flew over King st. I recall that it was mainly black,thinnish with brown and grey markings.I feel privlidged to have witnessed such an amazing sight and would love to chat to others who have seen this thing too.

paultheamazed said:
This event happened to me 2 or three years ago.Until today I had no idea what it meant!I had told friends about this experience,but it didn't fit any UFO scenerio any of us had ever heard about.It wasnt till someone happened to tell me that Google earth had taken a picture of a "black triangle UFO"in western Australia that things began to click.Anyway- I was walking up Church st(toward King st Newtown) in Camperdown ,Sydney Australia at dusk one sunday aprox 7.00pm.As I passed camperdown park I looked up and saw something gliding overhead.At first I thought it was a Fruit-bat because they're everywhere in sydney but I noticed that it was triangular in shape so I wondered if it was a kite that had gotten loose from the park but I then saw the amazingingly complex patterns on the underside.I remember thinking that it looked like the patterns on the wings of a tree-moth.Then I wondered if it was an aircraft because it was gliding towards Sydney airport ,which is only a few kilometers away.I recall I was amazed because I realised it had no lights on and how slow it was gliding and the complete silence of the flight.It seemed quite low,maybe only 20-30 meters above the buildings.It seemed to pick up speed as it flew over King st. I recall that it was mainly black,thinnish with brown and grey markings.I feel privlidged to have witnessed such an amazing sight and would love to chat to others who have seen this thing too.

Wow, great share! Thanks for posting your experience, PaulTheAmazed!

Do you recall how high up it was, it's approximate size, and how fast you thought it might have been travelling? Do you believe it was a military craft, or something else?

7/04 just south of Raleigh, NC @ 11pm at night. My brother & I returned home & saw a large cloud (on an otherwise cloudless night) over their cul-de-sac. The "cloud" had what appeared to be a strobe-light kind of light going off in a contiguous triangular pattern. I watched the cloud for about 20 minutes, until it slowly dissipated off into the distance. The lights were still visible in the cloud. I don't know what it was, but it was large, most likely triangular and silent. Odd how whatever it was seemed to use a cloud to cloak itself.

Fascinating. Thanks for the post. You're not the only South Carolinian (did I say that right?) to have posted or reported black triangles. I appreciate you adding your sighting to the mix.

BTW: I believe A.LeClair is from your neck of the woods, er, North of you? (Can you tell I'm from the West coast...Sorry guys...) :rolleyes:

Just an added note to the post I made last week about the black triangle sighting in Camperdown, Sydney Australia that I saw a few years ago.I recall that I noticed that the textures I saw on the underside were not patterns that were "painted on" , but I saw shaddows in grey that reminded me of pipes , cables and tubing.The speed of the glide was very slow-perhaps as slow as a small sailing ship might move in a slight wind.My feeling now is that they are not military in origin but are part of a fleet of UFO's visiting earth-perhaps in connection with the large ships reported in the Phoenix -Lights incident.The fact that they seem interested in airports and military bases seems a bit worring.I feel it would be wise for our military people to start investigating these incidents because in my opinion the idea that advanced civilisations are by definition peaceful is questionable (considering our troubled world and it's problems),and unproveable. Let's hope these visitors are happy to remain sightseers and tourists and not land -grabbers!

paultheamazed said:
Just an added note to the post I made last week about the black triangle sighting in Camperdown, Sydney Australia that I saw a few years ago.I recall that I noticed that the textures I saw on the underside were not patterns that were "painted on" , but I saw shaddows in grey that reminded me of pipes , cables and tubing.The speed of the glide was very slow-perhaps as slow as a small sailing ship might move in a slight wind.My feeling now is that they are not military in origin but are part of a fleet of UFO's visiting earth-perhaps in connection with the large ships reported in the Phoenix -Lights incident.The fact that they seem interested in airports and military bases seems a bit worring.I feel it would be wise for our military people to start investigating these incidents because in my opinion the idea that advanced civilisations are by definition peaceful is questionable (considering our troubled world and it's problems),and unproveable. Let's hope these visitors are happy to remain sightseers and tourists and not land -grabbers!

Why? Think they'd do a worse job with the land than us? They need to invade the White House, not simply land there as many want:)

You have any drawings of what you saw? I'd like to see them if you have them uploaded some where.

I live in northern West Virginia, about fifteen miles from the PA border.

I've seen black triangles three times. Well, one was more of a very dark grey color.

In the first instance, I was driving up a hill on the way to my dad's house. It was the afternoon, in daylight, but it was cloudy.

I saw a dark grey triangle at a fairly high altitude. There were three lights on the bottom, two red and one white. It appeared to be pretty large, about the size of a nickel at arm's length. It caught my eye when it emerged from a cloud, and slowly passed through a small patch of clear, blue sky. Then within about five seconds it disappeared into more clouds.

The second instance was a much stranger experience. My boyfriend and I were basically "buzzed" by a huge black triangle.

It was around ten to eleven PM, and my boyfriend and I were going on a drive. At this point we were close to Johnstown, PA on a desolate road. I noticed from the passenger's seat a HUGE white light which seemed to be "bobbing", and it was getting bigger, brighter, and closer to the car. I shouted out to my boyfriend that there was a huge UFO approaching. He saw it and pulled to the shoulder of the road, where we both leaped out of the car, staring at the object as it got closer still. There was NO sound from the object.

Suddenly, the light "disappeared", or so we thought. Directly overhead was a huge, actually enormous black triangle, with two orange/red and one white light. The huge "mothership" type white orb was just this vehicle's head light. It flew so close above us I felt it was almost a taunt. It was threatening, or at least menacing. It moved slowly with no sound and no visible exhaust. It was almost gliding. It continued on its course until disappearing behind a treeline in the distance.

Strangely, when I told my dad about the experience the next day, he became silent and said "That's funny, because I saw the same thing from my bedroom window last night, before I went to bed." He usually goes to bed around eleven thirty, because he works early. So the object was clearly travelling south at a fairly high speed, since we were around an hour and a half away from home at the time of the sighting. My dad is very skeptical, and has never before admitted to seeing anything like that.

We both feel that these are government vehicles. They're seen at night and on overcast days, and there are a lot of bases in PA. I've seen "real" UFOs that disappear and appear out of nowhere, have "beams", and smaller craft following them. The third instance, my boyfriend and I were basically on the PA/WV border when we saw a "UFO" pop out of nowhere. It was a huge, wobbling white light. Then another craft caught our eye, as a black triangle with red lights glided silently across the sky, diagonal to the "UFO". It didn't appear to be interested in any way in the other anomalous object.

There are a lot of weird things going on in my area. I'm definitely not the only one I know who have seen several UFOs. The strangest one I've ever seen was what I can only describe as a "barrel", ROLLING in a diagonal direction in the broad daylight sky.

very interesting accounts jessi!
why do you think government triangles would fly so close to the ground?
if one flew that close to the ground around my neck of the woods someone would shoot at it just to see what would happen.

pixelsmith said:
very interesting accounts jessi!
why do you think government triangles would fly so close to the ground?
if one flew that close to the ground around my neck of the woods someone would shoot at it just to see what would happen.

Well, the only time I saw one up very close was the "encounter" in PA. What freaked me out about that was...when I initially saw the object as a huge white light, it was high above the treeline. It was huge, but still appeared to be at a fairly high altitude. But there was such a quick transition between that, and the object being RIGHT overhead and at a much lower altitude...it was bizarre. I felt it was a taunt. And to answer why so low to the ground...all I can say is there were no other cars out there. I'm not very good at estimates like this, but I would say it was at maybe 500 feet.

Another time was a mere glimpse during an overcast day, and that craft was at a pretty high altitude.

Usually people aren't looking out for things like this. There was one time when an ENORMOUS white-lavender oval was moving over a college housing area, I was in the car with my boyfriend and we pulled over...and I turned to him and screamed "How come no one else is pulling over?? How can they not notice this!" I was actually afraid. But the many cars passing by seemed to take no notice of this VERY visible anomaly. I myself do watch out for things in the sky, as do a lot of my friends who have picked up on the activity around here, so I see more unexplainable things. Most people, I believe, don't want to know, or don't even bother to look up.

after all of these encounters did it occur to you that you should carry a camera in your car or purse? i keep one handy at all times. you should stop and get a disposable one and throw it in your car.

i actually had my dad buy me a videocamera for christmas. my boyfriend and i have gone on numerous nighttime rides for the sole purpose of catching something on film. i have one sighting on film, but it's of a bright white light and isn't very compelling. my boyfriend and i have staked out areas near a power plant, where we have had two sightings. i find that when i bring my camera, i never see anything. i don't know what that means, we just never see them when we're "hunting".

those events occurred before i had my camera, so they could have been captured if i had it because one of those encounters was on a ride for the purpose of seeing a UFO.

i can only keep trying and hope that someday i can get some relevant evidence on film, but i can see why there aren't that many great UFO videos out there.

dont feel bad. my only shots of a UFO suck big time and i am a photographer.

ufobt2.jpg

This was taken on September 10th 2005 at about 9:30pmon my way home from a family wedding (I live in the UK) . My whole family saw this, I knew it wasn't an aircraft but had to be something else and I knew it had to be a black triangle by looking at it's shape, it was moving really slowly across the sky.

After a while it started to turn left and disappear in the distance

COOL!

Thanks for the share. Very nice photo.

What was its distance from you, would you guess? Also, how big was it?

Thx, t

cartman said:
ufobt2.jpg

This was taken on September 10th 2005 at about 9:30pmon my way home from a family wedding (I live in the UK) . My whole family saw this, I knew it wasn't an aircraft but had to be something else and I knew it had to be a black triangle by looking at it's shape, it was moving really slowly across the sky.

After a while it started to turn left and disappear in the distance

Tom Levine said:
COOL!

Thanks for the share. Very nice photo.

What was its distance from you, would you guess? Also, how big was it?

Thx, t

It was rather close actually I would say about at least 2 football fields away from me but it was really visible in the sky, at least 100m in length.

I personally think it was either something extraterrestrial or miltary because usually in the UK, when your driving down the high way especially there are not street lights all you see is the country side, darkness and stars. Usually there appear to be some military bases around there...I was coming back on the M6 motorway where all you see is blackness really.

At the end of the day, it was something unidentifiable but I think it was either military or extraterrestrial.

Hi Tom, and everyone else, on 7/8/87 (it would be a palindrome!) I was at a party in a quarry in south Wales (UK) in a place called Trefil. I needed a pee so I walked away to a quiet spot. Whilst peeing, I looked up and saw a black triangle next to a black circle in the sky..very near..roughly 50 - 100 yds away and 50-100yds up...and totally silent. Their flashing lights described their shape (I have sketches made the following day) and to all intents and purposes the blackness of their hulls was as the blackness of the night sky..difficult to actually make out an outline..giving the impression that this was their disguise. As I gawped, the things that went through my mind were...'they dont seem 'manned' - more like very hi-tech devices or keys of some kind. I say 'keys' because of the way they moved - like probing the area they were occupying and unlocking...working..collecting data or fixing something. I also thaught they were of earth origin..don't know why..collecting energy from the party people and/or from the earth itself (quarry=damage to earth surface=releasing energy?).
Anyway, that month I had another 2 experiences and nothing ever since.

A friend (who knew of my experience) then showed me a book by a Captain Bruce Cathie - I think it was called 'Harmonic 33' (or maybe 288) which - to my amazement - showed a sketch so similar to mine that I was speechless.
There was one critical difference though.. His two sketches were a depiction of the one craft - plan and elevation!

So, a triangle (well cone) ufo can look circular and vice versa..the circle being the plan view of the triangle. Obvious really innit!

Anyway, there you go. My story. And thanks Bruce for convincing me I hadn't flipped!

An excellent post. Thank you Star Geezer. Fascinating experience.

1) Don't feel bad about 7-8-87. I've got you beat. My wife and I married on 6-9-96. I KID YOU NOT! :confused:

2) I'm hoping the black triangle was not interested in your having a pee, lol :) Don't mean to make light, but I had to :)

3) I'd be extremely interested in seeing your sketch(s), and/or hearing more about your other 2 experiences. Do you have the ability to copy those sketches into digital form, and then post them here on TheParacast? If you need help with that, send me a private post, and we can talk shop. Even without us, I think it would be a good idea to digitize that data, so as to preserve it as we head on into the future.

4) All the tell-tale signs are there: black to opaque in color, silent, large, the description of lights in this posters words "flashing lights described their shape", and even the observation of different shapes. Some people describe it as morphing, and the Illinois sighting brought forth the idea that its object, anyway, might appear a different shape dependent upon what angle you were looking at, similar to "so a triangle can look circular, vice versa"...

Just more of the same for me. Either people like this poster are lying, or they are not. Does he sound like he's lying? I don't think so. His observations were very distinct, very specific, and apparently impactful enough for him to remember the date, make sketches, and document his experience. This is more of the same for me. It's hard for me to refute that black triangles, et al., are real. For me, these are consistent descriptions that I've read and heard over and over and over again.

It's also interesting to consider this posters analysis. His description that perhaps, what he experienced was unmanned, collecting data, fixing something. I like that. It reminds me of David's description of how one might react to seeing a large UFO in the sky...Seeing something that doesn't fit, that doesn't match with anything in your mind that you've ever seen before. The unmanned explanation makes perfect sense to me. We don't know that it was unmanned. But, from that description, we can certainly understand that this gentleman had never seen anything like it before. Perhaps his analysis of "unmanned" could also be trying to describe something that is not of man? Poster, I'm not trying to put words in your mouth. I'm just further reflecting on how you've described your experience. I think it's an honest account, and I appreciate the share.

Please feel free to email me direct.

Sincerely, Tom

Star_Geezer said:
Hi Tom, and everyone else, on 7/8/87 (it would be a palindrome!) I was at a party in a quarry in south Wales (UK) in a place called Trefil. I needed a pee so I walked away to a quiet spot. Whilst peeing, I looked up and saw a black triangle next to a black circle in the sky..very near..roughly 50 - 100 yds away and 50-100yds up...and totally silent. Their flashing lights described their shape (I have sketches made the following day) and to all intents and purposes the blackness of their hulls was as the blackness of the night sky..difficult to actually make out an outline..giving the impression that this was their disguise. As I gawped, the things that went through my mind were...'they dont seem 'manned' - more like very hi-tech devices or keys of some kind. I say 'keys' because of the way they moved - like probing the area they were occupying and unlocking...working..collecting data or fixing something. I also thaught they were of earth origin..don't know why..collecting energy from the party people and/or from the earth itself (quarry=damage to earth surface=releasing energy?).
Anyway, that month I had another 2 experiences and nothing ever since.

A friend (who knew of my experience) then showed me a book by a Captain Bruce Cathie - I think it was called 'Harmonic 33' (or maybe 288) which - to my amazement - showed a sketch so similar to mine that I was speechless.
There was one critical difference though.. His two sketches were a depiction of the one craft - plan and elevation!

So, a triangle (well cone) ufo can look circular and vice versa..the circle being the plan view of the triangle. Obvious really innit!

Anyway, there you go. My story. And thanks Bruce for convincing me I hadn't flipped!

Hello Tom and fellow Paracasters.
Forum newbie here so I hope I've pressed all the right buttons and that you're reading this.

Tom, I just wanted to tell you my Black Triangle story. It's nothing spectacular in terms of it happening to me but it is, I think, an interesting account.
I attended my brother's wedding back in June 1996. The reception was held at the home of the bride's grandfather who had a bungalow in the Cheshire (UK) countryside. The bungalow had a wide, sloping garden that ended in an open meadow and trees. After a few hours and a few drinks, the grandfather 'loosened up' and, after hearing of my interest in UFOs, was reluctantly persuaded to tell me of his strange encounter.
One night in 1993, he had woken up a little after midnight and was trotting over to the loo when he noticed a large black triangle hovering silently and just a few feet above the meadow at the end of the garden. Three white lights illuminated each corner of the thing whilst the thing itself was utterly silent. The grandfather woke his wife who came to the window and confirmed what he was looking at. After a minute or so (aware that it was being looked at perhaps??) the triangle tilted at a 45 degree angle and shot straight up into the starry sky.
The old chap was totally convincing and was slightly embarrassed by the whole event. He had no reason to lie. It felt very odd to be standing in the exact location and I wondered whether I would have run out and confronted the thing had I seen it myself.
Later on, I discovered that Cheshire, indeed most of the North West of England, was quite a black triangle hotspot at the time.
People living there assumed it was just the Americans "buggering about".
You Americans!

Back