• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Possible Explanation of Black Triangles?

Any evidence it exists outside of one of the Popular Science/Mechanics articles of this type that appear about every five years? Or that it existed over twenty years ago?

I see that they are still touting paintings of Aurora, going on 20 years now.

spookyparadigm said:
Any evidence it exists outside of one of the Popular Science/Mechanics articles of this type that appear about every five years? Or that it existed over twenty years ago?

I was thinking I saw video of one in flight. I'm not positive though.

spookyparadigm said:

rite on the money! this one is from this year's march issue i think! :D

That of course is the problem.

Aurora would be radically different than any of the other secret planes in that they all got outed in no more than a decade or so after testing began.

U2 - First flight 1955. Public 1960 (admittedly due to shootdown). 5 years secret.

SR-71 - First flight of prototype - 1962. Public 1964. 2 years secret.

F-117 - First flight 1977. Public 1988. 11 years secret.

B-2 - Project began 1981 - Public 1988 - 7 years secret.

None of those have been secret for as long as Aurora

First sighting - 1989
Doughnut contrail - 1992

That's 15 - 18 years, minimum.

67fortsmithufos said:
1997 - Phoenix
Extrapolate the line of the flight path northeast and it intersects Groom Lake.
Well, duh...stealth blimp.

Yeah, so stealthy that we didn't know it was there - wait, several thousand people saw it and it caused a huge flap. Very stealthy.

67fortsmithufos said:
1997 - Phoenix

Secret military aircraft in development are test-flown over private airspace, as I understand it. They are not flown over an entire state in view of thousands of citizens.

This Phoenix lights sighting is significant because there really appear to be only 2 likely conclusions: Either this craft was not man-made, or this craft was man-made and is part of some sort of social conditioning experiment which is meant to persuade people that there are ufos in our skies.

Other conclusions, such as the idea that people were seeing flares or a government test-craft, are extremely unlikely when one looks at all the circumstances. One can only conclude that something BIG is going on, and it is something that we don't know about.

BrandonD said:
Secret military aircraft in development are test-flown over private airspace, as I understand it. They are not flown over an entire state in view of thousands of citizens.

This Phoenix lights sighting is significant because there really appear to be only 2 likely conclusions: Either this craft was not man-made, or this craft was man-made and is part of some sort of social conditioning experiment which is meant to persuade people that there are ufos in our skies.

Other conclusions, such as the idea that people were seeing flares or a government test-craft, are extremely unlikely when one looks at all the circumstances. One can only conclude that something BIG is going on, and it is something that we don't know about.

This is the great conundrum with the black triangles. So many people have seen them in mass sightings, and a few have photographed them. And on the one hand, they seem at least sort of like a secret military project. And yet, two decades with no additional info or declassification? Flying them over populated areas with no real concern?

Perhaps the sightings are just honest misidentifications of airplane lights (most do happen at night). But I don't think that is the most likely answer, at least not for all cases. There is nothing inherently extraterrestrial/ultraterrestrial/cryptoterrestrial about them, with the exception of the size of some reported triangles (and if it was some advanced lighter-than-aircraft, all but the most extreme reports could be conceivably man-made). If they are man-made, then why secret for so long, and being flown in secret in ways that other prototype or classified planes are not flown? And while commentators and investigators may suggest that they are this or that secret plane, nothing is leaking about these. Compare with the "open secret" of the stealth fighter in the early 1980s. Toys and models were made of it, and Tom Clancy wrote about them in a fairly accurate manner, including discussing their home in Dreamland. It was generally believed to exist, even if the shape was all wrong.

If the triangles are manmade, it is purposely being kept secret well beyond any other US military secret craft, except to be flown over thousands of people, at a slow speed, every so often.

spookyparadigm said:
BrandonD said:

One can only conclude that something BIG is going on, and it is something that we don't know about.

This is the great conundrum with the black triangles. So many people have seen them in mass sightings, and a few have photographed them. And on the one hand, they seem at least sort of like a secret military project. And yet, two decades with no additional info or declassification? Flying them over populated areas with no real concern?

If the triangles are manmade, it is purposely being kept secret well beyond any other US military secret craft, except to be flown over thousands of people, at a slow speed, every so often.

Arrogant bastards, eh?
I think they are doing it to tease out people who might choose to be dissidents when the time comes to install the New World Order. Every time you talk about B___k T-----les, another tickmark shows up next to your name in the NSA computer. Anyone with more than X number of tickmarks gets picked up in the second wave of arrests. (the first wave will be the atheists)

I'm not paranoid, Dick Cheney just says so behind my back....

Rick Deckard said:
67fortsmithufos said:
1997 - Phoenix

Yeah, so stealthy that we didn't know it was there - wait, several thousand people saw it and it caused a huge flap. Very stealthy.

From a military perspective, it could very well have been a "false flag"
operation. Wouldn't be the 1st time covert ops have been tested for military and civilian response. Light it up, cover the op with flares and gauge the response. Later, when it flies in full stealth mode over say - Tehran - there are no unexpected consequences. Now this does not preclude an alien source, particularly if you subscribe to the notion of technology exchange or to the existence of an alien base. Either way, you cannot ignore the flight path. It is simply too compelling.

I saw a B---k Tr----le in 2000 and at first I thought it was top secret aircraft; but as time has gone on I find it hard to understand why, if it is of military origin, it is still secret. Everyone knows about the F177, the B2 and the unmanned Predators.

Maybe the triangles are reconnaissance craft with surveillance and flight technologies so advanced that the craft must be kept hidden from everyone. Although if this is the case, I wonder why the U2 is still in use but the SR71 retired.

If the origin of these craft is entirely terrestrial, the secrecy around it is certainly unprecedented.

-todd.

tommyball said:
I saw a B---k Tr----le in 2000 and at first I thought it was top secret aircraft; but as time has gone on I find it hard to understand why, if it is of military origin, it is still secret. Everyone knows about the F177, the B2 and the unmanned Predators.

Maybe the triangles are reconnaissance craft with surveillance and flight technologies so advanced that the craft must be kept hidden from everyone. Although if this is the case, I wonder why the U2 is still in use but the SR71 retired.

If the origin of these craft is entirely terrestrial, the secrecy around it is certainly unprecedented.

-todd.
Sometimes, the best place to hide something is in plain site. SEP (somebody else's problem). The public psyche doesn't acknowledge anything until a certain density is achieved. Until then, it's just an anomaly or a fleeting spot on your glasses to most people. There are many things that we generally don't accept as true that are, but a lot of marketing is done to convince us that we shouldn't worry about them (peak oil, climate change, illegal wire taps, tortured prisoners, Russians flying Bear bombers again after we decommissioned the F-14 which was designed to shoot it (and it's cruise missiles) down...). Most people are so tired from trying to do 'it all', that they wouldn't notice if their neighbor turned into a pickle and said "Eat Me".

this is not a reply, i was thinking about how greedy and selfish the military can be sometimes. if there is a craft like this triangle. why not go public with it? it would benefit everyone with the huge payload that it could carry let alone the air travel industry. we would be able to ride something far more safer than those dangerous old relics that we use today. but that just me thinking.

Back