• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Poor Blossom Goodchild

She doesnt really hear voices in her head actually. She just puts pen to paper and the shit spews out (AFAIK).

Also the reason she a) didnt seek help and b) believed the channelled info, is because she already was a channeller who channels some native american guide or something, and has apparently been channelling them for ages.

lol this probably makes me seem like a supporter, which Im not - I think shes a nut.

i agree, she calls her self a direct voice medium, ie she hears voices.
the correct procedure is to call the men in white coats with soft voices....

using the internets to spread the story was a bit silly on her part, but hey what can you expect she hears voices, her grip on reality is obviously gone.

one person posted on her vid his wife of 8 years had spent the 14th outside shining a torch at the sky for hours when she came inside and told him their marriage was over, that her "soulmate" was "up there in the stars"..... where do ppl get these whacky concepts.....

he of course blamed blossom, which is sheer denial, he just married a flake is all.

unfortunatly the fradulent mediums act was repealed where she lives in the 90's.

She doesnt really hear voices in her head actually. She just puts pen to paper and the shit spews out (AFAIK).

Also the reason she a) didnt seek help and b) believed the channelled info, is because she already was a channeller who channels some native american guide or something, and has apparently been channelling them for ages.

lol this probably makes me seem like a supporter, which Im not - I think shes a nut.

I fail to see the distinction. Are you suggesting that when she puts her pen to paper and shit spews out, that her mind has absolutely nothing to do with the process? I imagine if we remove her brain the communications would stop.

The fact that she has been suffering from this illness for a long period of time doesn't make the most recent communications any more compelling.

Channeling occasionally produces some interesting philisophical and spiritual material but it has never produced anything of concrete substance.

John

I don't feel sorry for her. I feel sorry for me having to put up with this shit. Call me selfish.

I am crazy, and don't lead people to false hopes. At worse I merely annoy. Which she did also.

I can spot a douche from a light year away. I am one, so that makes me an expert. She is a douche. She isn't crazy, because she would have done somethin that wasn't trite if she was...... She is brain washed and a woo woo. She lacks thinking skills. That makes her dumb, not crazy., Ignorant, not insane. Which is worse imo. Insane people at least have an excuse for being incorrect............ She shoulda tested her guides via an envelope test. Say, hey ongawa, what did such and such person in a state I don't live in write down and place in an envelope....... Is it right or wrong? Then repeat. If you are right more than wrong, then spew your shit. Til then, stfu douches. I feel better.

I fail to see the distinction. Are you suggesting that when she puts her pen to paper and shit spews out, that her mind has absolutely nothing to do with the process? I imagine if we remove her brain the communications would stop.

The fact that she has been suffering from this illness for a long period of time doesn't make the most recent communications any more compelling.

Firstly, I never said that the material she presents is more compelling because hes been at this channelling biz for a long time. I simply stated that it was the reason she didnt seek help with the most recent so called "channels".

Secondly, is there a distinction between literally hearing voices in your head and just putting pen to paper? Well, yes quite a big one. I still think shes nuts for believing it and I feel she is most definitely the source of the material. However, if she was hearing audible voices in her head I submit she would be in a lot worse trouble (mentally) than shes in now.

I wasnt disagreeing with your general assessment of the situation.

"Blossom Goodchild is a professional ‘direct voice’ channelling medium working with spirit and cosmic energies. She has been channelling the Native American Indian Spirit Energy ‘White Cloud’ for seven years now and shares his messages of Unconditional Love by means of personal readings and group meetings. "

from the second page (blossom goodchild) of her site

i get the impression direct voice means she hears it.

Two words.

Fucking Crazy.

I've saved everyone the hassle of watching this idiot spew her insanity.

"As the world knows, I'm Blossom Goodchild".

Yeah, like I knew who you were, nitwit.

There's nothing worse than some moron talking about themselves like they were as well known as Jesus.

Back