• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Politics

Well I have to say Randal on a personal level I like you but those people who are not vaccinated have the right not to do so
However, my belief is that the Canadian government was very tolerant in the freedom they gave to a lot of nut case conspiracy theorists who at the end should of been sprayed with live rounds.

Another example of a radical site.

And here's some recent fact-checking over the fake, emotional claims about the trucker protests:

I watched it happen during a live real-time feed. Your continued denials and belief in mainstream propaganda never cease to amaze me. I've been to the rallies here in Calgary where every single one of them has been misrepresented by the MSM. Our friend Stonehart has gone through Hell in New Zealand. The entire saga is the most significant world development since the end of WW2. When will you finally wake-up?

Last edited:
Well I have to say Randal on a personal level I like you but those people who are not vaccinated have the right not to do so
However, my belief is that the Canadian government was very tolerant in the freedom they gave to a lot of nut case conspiracy theorists who at the end should of been sprayed with live rounds.
Have a look at the video again, and try watching some of Alexa's other stories. She's a young adorable French Canadian news reporter who was assaulted by a thug in police uniform.

You're so far out of touch with the reality of the situation it's tragic. I've watched live feeds for days on end through the entire protest, before the trucks even arrived in Ottawa, and was personally in-touch with people on the ground there. The only violent extremists and fanatics in the Ottawa TFF protest are our Prime Minister and the bullies doing his bidding.

As for the so-called conspiracy theorists — do you really think I can't tell the difference? So much BS has been planted by the MSM that some of it is bound to stick, especially on those with a partisan left-wing bias. But there is a significant degree of genuine reality to a number of the important claims. Start by researching the connection between the "Trusted News Network" and its sponsors in big pharma and big tech.

Last edited:
Well Randall everyone has the right to protest but not at the expense of others,and going by all news reports these so called truckers would be most at home at Klu Klux Klan meeting.

I watched it happen during a live real-time feed. Your continued denials and belief in mainstream propaganda never cease to amaze me. I've been to the rallies here in Calgary where every single one of them has been misrepresented by the MSM. Our friend Stonehart has gone through Hell in New Zealand. The entire saga is the most significant world development since the end of WW2. When will you finally wake-up?
This is about COVID and vaccines again, and thus we're going to stop the discussion here. Period!

If you want to talk politics, fine, but COVID is not a part of the discussion.

Not really sure if I even want to get involved in that and was only really voicing an opinion besides the UFO crowd is hard enough work without any more stress.

And back to our regular political discussion, here's evidence that Trump's biggest promise — the "impenetrable" wall, which Mexico never actually paid for — was a huge failure:

It was originally meant as a talking point, taken too far at a cost of billions of dollars.

And back to our regular political discussion, here's evidence that Trump's biggest promise — the "impenetrable" wall, which Mexico never actually paid for — was a huge failure:

It was originally meant as a talking point, taken too far at a cost of billions of dollars.

Worse, his followers believe he kept his promises despite not a shred of evidence that any of that was true. He said he had almost finished the wall when actually most of the work was done to repair existing structures. Only a small amount of new wall was built.

Back